Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2014, 03:22 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,979,778 times

Advertisements

It doesn't look like anyone was drunk or high.
They showed the 3 of them walk out of the elevator into the street very composed.
Whenever I've seen a "celebrity" in the headlines drunk or high the pics prove it.
They all looked put together for the camera on the walk to the cars, like absolutely nothing happened.

Can't believe there is no audio with the video.
Or they just aren't releasing it for some reason.

Ok I'm done posting till the real story comes out.
Thanks for indulging me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2014, 06:18 PM

18,467 posts, read 31,624,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilah G. View Post
They showed the 3 of them walk out of the elevator into the street very composed.
Whenever I've seen a "celebrity" in the headlines drunk or high the pics prove it.
They all looked put together for the camera on the walk to the cars, like absolutely nothing happened.

Thanks for indulging me

your welcome, same here.

I also agree, none of them looked drunk or "on" something....

time will tell and we shall see !!

Old 05-13-2014, 06:31 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,788,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Jay Z isn't all that classy himself. We don't have the full story, so I'm not going to put all the blame on Solange just yet. I've heard so many theories though (e.g. Jay is abusive to Beyonce and Solange was defending her).
Quote:

Thanks for indulging me

I heard that Jay Z had belittled/insulted/was incredibly rude all evening to Beyoncé and her sister had had enough of it. Also heard Jay Z treats Beyoncé not so nicely often.

Old 05-13-2014, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I heard that Jay Z had belittled/insulted/was incredibly rude all evening to Beyoncé and her sister had had enough of it. Also heard Jay Z treats Beyoncé not so nicely often.
tell me more, tell me more........

Old 05-13-2014, 07:25 PM

1,659 posts, read 2,776,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookside View Post
Then you must not follow either Beyonce or Solange very closely:

Solange Knowles Cancels European Tour

"I had to make the best decsion for my mental/physical health."

Solange's Jay Z Attack Latest in a String of Erratic Events

Nyquil overdose. ?? She also has tweeted concern that her drug use has taken a toll on her memory.

She's not a stable person.

Judge for yourselves:

Solange Knowles cancels her European tour dates after admitting that she had too much to deal with | Mail Online

Solange’s Jay Z attack latest in string of erratic events | Page Six

Old 05-13-2014, 07:26 PM

3,913 posts, read 5,227,961 times
Quote:
If jay-z liked it, shoulda put a leash on it....whoa..wuh wuh whoa wuh wuh whoa....wuh wuh whoa..

Old 05-13-2014, 09:25 PM

1,659 posts, read 2,776,030 times
What Really Happened In Jay Z & Solange’s Elevator Scene… : TheSource

Her ratchet lil' friends rtried to crash the party and all hell broke loose...

Old 05-13-2014, 10:30 PM

2,919 posts, read 2,579,272 times
Default Beautiful but slow-witted

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
Solange a complete animal. Something is wrong with her. JZ had enough sense not to beat the daylights out of her, which she absolutely deserved.
She was absolutely a first class animal, and Beyonce stood there like an idiot. Who lets their sister fight their husband like that.

Did everyone see the way she was fighting him? like a crazed woman, something you would think to see in a street gang? Credit to him for not taking her and beating her to a pulp. I do not believe in the old ways of a man doesn't hit a woman. If a woman hits a man, she better be prepared to get hit back, and not expect him to just stand there and take it. It doesn't work only one way, you cannot hit another person. He should press charges against her.

I guess we will all have to wait and see what it was all about. I bet JZ knew he was being recorded that's why he kept his cool. I can't believe how Beyonce just stood there like a complete dummy.

WTF is right.
Beyoncé is a pretty woman but over the long course of her career, 10+ years, I've always wondered if she was "slow". I said a lot more earlier but decided to erase because Beyoncé is a sweet person in spite of everything and to make fun of her made me feel bad.

Last edited by Klassyhk; 05-13-2014 at 10:36 PM.. Reason: To do what's right.

Old 05-14-2014, 07:05 AM

1,256 posts, read 2,492,004 times
I'll just coda this by saying that while I in no way excuse Solange's behavior, I can completely understand how hard it must be to be the equally talented, but less lucky (and less pretty) sibling of a superstar.

Old 05-14-2014, 07:51 AM

no matter what he did or said, she had absolutely zero right to hit him, let alone kick him like an animal.

sorry, you are not allowed to touch anyone. i would have pressed charges, that would fix the little, insert curse here....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities