Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2015, 05:01 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,967,098 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Well your the first that said that about Brad Pitt that I've heard of. ALL the women I know LOVE him!.
Yeah I know. He did become a stardard of male attractiveness. Then probably came Clooney. Shania Twain mentioned Pitt in a song. "so your Brad Pitt?" It was very common back then to use Brad Pitt's name to describe a very attractive male. I never understood why. His face was a little feminine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2015, 05:07 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,521,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Yeah I know. He did become a stardard of male attractiveness. Then probably came Clooney. Shania Twain mentioned Pitt in a song. "so your Brad Pitt?" It was very common back then to use Brad Pitt's name to describe a very attractive male. I never understood why. His face was a little feminine.
Well if that's a women's ' standard ' of male attractiveness that's us mere mortals ****ed then!!!

But as for shania twain maybe Brad should return the compliment and mention her in a movie or something she's lovely

Old 10-10-2015, 09:08 PM

828 posts, read 907,601 times
He is a very good actor.

I think some people just can't see past his beauty and charm. That's on them. I do believe that good looks can be a liability sometimes, and I can see that happening in acting. When people can't judge an actor's performance objectively because all they see is his beauty. It can make some people underrate the talent.

Old 10-11-2015, 08:40 AM

20,048 posts, read 18,301,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwall View Post
He is a very good actor.

I think some people just can't see past his beauty and charm. That's on them. I do believe that good looks can be a liability sometimes, and I can see that happening in acting. When people can't judge an actor's performance objectively because all they see is his beauty. It can make some people underrate the talent.
Well I certainly don't concentrate on his "beauty" while viewing him in acting action on film. He simply remains unable (this could change) to lose himself completely in a role. It's that simple and complex.

Old 10-11-2015, 10:05 AM

12,858 posts, read 16,865,579 times
He has a good agent and publicist. And is now a STAR! Woo hoo.

Old 10-11-2015, 10:36 AM

11,181 posts, read 10,528,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Tree of Life (again, movie was weird, but Pitt killed his role)
People tend to love it or hate that movie. It has a permanent place in my top-5 list. I agree, Pitt's understated portrayal of the dad was as good as acting gets.

Old 10-12-2015, 10:30 AM

18,468 posts, read 31,627,689 times
I must be the only one, but I do not find Brad Pitt attractive at all.
never did, never will.

Old 10-12-2015, 11:38 AM

12,205 posts, read 2,961,959 times
It's mostly due to him being a pretty boy when he was younger.

Old 10-22-2015, 08:38 AM

18,526 posts, read 18,738,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Well if that's a women's ' standard ' of male attractiveness that's us mere mortals ****ed then!!!

But as for shania twain maybe Brad should return the compliment and mention her in a movie or something she's lovely
I think Shania is lovely too... Brad is hypnotising rather than drop dead gorgeous. saw him in Glasgow when World War Z was being made, his hair was longer and looks a bit greasy and he wore dark casual clothes... not what I was expecting but I like him.... The first time he visited Glasgow he took up with a girl from here but her gangster boyfriend threatened Brad to stay away.... or so Ive read..

Old 10-23-2015, 11:06 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,521,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
I think Shania is lovely too... Brad is hypnotising rather than drop dead gorgeous. saw him in Glasgow when World War Z was being made, his hair was longer and looks a bit greasy and he wore dark casual clothes... not what I was expecting but I like him.... The first time he visited Glasgow he took up with a girl from here but her gangster boyfriend threatened Brad to stay away.... or so Ive read..
That I believe 1000% ( about the gangster in Glasgow part of course lol )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities