Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2016, 05:10 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,828,087 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
Kate Jackson was too boyish looking.. didnt stand a chance against the other two.. but Jacklyn was the prettiest..she has had work done and looks slightly like Nancy Reagan round the eyes...

In addition, Kate Jackson had an unflattering, super-long torso.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2016, 05:46 PM

4,481 posts, read 3,640,250 times
I thought she was the most beautiful of all of the "Angels," but I don't think she necessarily aged particularly well. Having surgery, implants, botox, etc. is the Hollywood Way, but it isn't natural. I've seen senior women on the street who really have aged well and still look attractive without all of the fake additions. If a reasonably attractive woman of Jaclyn Smith's age had surgery, wore wigs, used make-up, etc., and kept her figure, she would look like she had "aged" well too. But to her credit, you can still recognize her as being "Jaclyn Smith."

Old 06-06-2016, 05:54 PM

3,211 posts, read 2,978,672 times
It's disheartening to me that we women are still expected to be "hot" in our 70s. Being hot is a lot of work. I'd rather be expected to look comfortable.

Old 06-06-2016, 06:27 PM

4,490 posts, read 3,930,229 times
I was in a watch boutique in Beverly Hills a few years ago and she was picking out a new watch for her husband. She was as nice as pie and asked me what I thought of this one or that one. We had a nice chat. When she left, Chad the salesman asked if I knew who she was. I said she looked familiar, but no. "Jaclyn Smith", he said. Then it all came together. Let me tell you, from 2 feet away, she is STUNNING. The funny thing is that I used to do a lot of work with her ex-husband from the 60s-70's. Roger Smith (from Alias Smith & Jones) became a major hotel & residential developer after the show ended. I used to joke with him that he was "My God" for having slept with her in her 30s.

Old 06-06-2016, 08:05 PM

23,652 posts, read 13,992,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
Kate Jackson was too boyish looking.. didnt stand a chance against the other two.. but Jacklyn was the prettiest..she has had work done and looks slightly like Nancy Reagan round the eyes...
Well, as I said, to each their own.

The curious thing is about the woman in question is one episode of her on Charlie's Angels propelled one of my teen wishes ....... that now has me regretting. Kelly is kidnapped, her phone is ringing, her kidnapper says her phone rings a lot, she says she has a lot of friends and I wished my phone would ring a lot.

WELL, we know who causes one's phone to ring a lot these days!

Old 06-07-2016, 06:36 AM

5,718 posts, read 7,259,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMike77 View Post
The funny thing is that I used to do a lot of work with her ex-husband from the 60s-70's. Roger Smith (from Alias Smith & Jones) became a major hotel & residential developer after the show ended. I used to joke with him that he was "My God" for having slept with her in her 30s.

A little correction needed here.

Roger Smith is the husband of Ann-Margaret (another very lucky guy). Jaclyn Smith's ex who was on "Alias Smith and Jones" is Roger Davis.

Old 06-09-2016, 04:52 PM

31,910 posts, read 26,979,379 times
Was watching McCloud last night and Jaclyn Smith was one of the guest actors. Damn fine looking woman! That series ran from 1970 through 1977 so it was one of Miss. Smiths early television acting gigs. Just checked IMB and indeed she only became a credited actress on television in 1970.

One thing you remember about JS is her head of gorgeous long dark hair. Indeed one scene in the McCloud episode has her getting ready to go out, sitting in front of her dressing table mirror brushing that beautiful hair.

Old 06-09-2016, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praline View Post
I thought she was the most beautiful of all of the "Angels," but I don't think she necessarily aged particularly well. Having surgery, implants, botox, etc. is the Hollywood Way, but it isn't natural. I've seen senior women on the street who really have aged well and still look attractive without all of the fake additions. If a reasonably attractive woman of Jaclyn Smith's age had surgery, wore wigs, used make-up, etc., and kept her figure, she would look like she had "aged" well too. But to her credit, you can still recognize her as being "Jaclyn Smith."

Farah Fawcett was the "hot" California beach blonde of Charlie's Angels, while Jaclyn Smith was more the cool dark beauty. Totally classy and elegant. Kate Smith was more of the boyish no-nonsense "average" type.

Old 06-09-2016, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praline View Post

Kate Smith seems to have had work done as well, and in aging looks like Caitlyn Jenner!

http://www.zrxoa.org/forums/attachme...7&d=1372727992

Old 06-09-2016, 05:29 PM

2,648 posts, read 2,316,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
Kate Smith seems to have had work done as well, and in aging looks like Caitlyn Jenner!

http://www.zrxoa.org/forums/attachme...7&d=1372727992

What is it with the chins? Do these plastic surgeons buy chins in bulk nowadays?

They all seem to have the same manly chins.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities