Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2016, 08:40 PM

16,421 posts, read 12,515,078 times

Advertisements

The irony of starting a thread to complain about seeing too much about them.

There have been MULTIPLE threads about this family, most of them complaining about how the poster is tired of them.

Then stop discussing them! You're contributing to the problem!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2016, 08:47 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,473,484 times
I like the show. I only started watching it in the past 10 months.

Old 09-09-2016, 07:04 AM

8,228 posts, read 14,220,959 times
They wear crosses and Kourtney is always referencing God but they seem like terrible Christians to me. As Catholics they certainly aren't listening to the current Pope's message about materialism.

Old 09-09-2016, 08:01 AM

12,387 posts, read 8,155,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
They wear crosses and Kourtney is always referencing God but they seem like terrible Christians to me. As Catholics they certainly aren't listening to the current Pope's message about materialism.
I don't know if they are nominally Catholic without an official release by a Bishop but they have been linked to a prosperity gospel non denomination church with Brad Johnson.

Old 09-09-2016, 03:24 PM

2,540 posts, read 2,756,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmy00 View Post
I also find it sad how many plastic surgery procedures they all have gone through..They are just such a bad "beauty" example for young women.. Their beauty is so fake and manufactured. The media should be teaching young women to enhance their natural beauty- not get multiple facial and body procedures..
Ok, rant over.
While it's true that they've had more than their share of cosmetic procedures, that's not something that's exclusive to just them. Go to any wealthy neighborhood of any major city in the US and you'll see lots of women with facial/bodily "enhancements".

Old 09-10-2016, 04:54 AM

8,228 posts, read 14,220,959 times
I googled Kardashian Catholic and copied the first article I saw. I thought they might be Catholic because I was pretty sure that Kourtney had gone to a Catholic school, but non catholics go to so...

Kim Kardahian was born in Los Angeles, California, the daughter of lawyer Robert Kardashian–the guy who got O.J. Simpson off a murder charge.

Kim’s father comes from a long line of members of the Armenian Orthodox Church and Kardashian’s mother was raised a Catholic.1

This would give Kim a stake in some of the world’s oldest Christian institutions, adding a strong sense of history, depth, and nuance to this young lady’s already impressive resume of sex tapes, reality shows, and a rather long list of Twitter followers.

But no, Kim would rather latch on to a trendy, non-denominational Christian (though Protestant in nature) church with a semi-celebrity pastor, Dr. Brad Johnson–The Life Change Community Church. She recently attached herself to this church and another one of its celebrity attendees, country crooner LeAnn Rimes.2

Kim isn’t shy about expressing her devotion to God and Jesus, or her money. She once said:

Whatever it is, I give 10% away to the church. That’s what I was taught.

She’s been tweeting various religions messages as well, such as:

Early morning workout done now off to church with the family.

and:

Perfect day so far! Church and family brunch.3

Maybe she’s very devout, or maybe, as many suspect, she’s trying to bolster her good-girl image after the failure of her most recent marriage after 72 days.

Old 09-10-2016, 08:16 AM
BMI

7,454 posts, read 7,275,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
The only reason they are still all over the place is because many people actually care about them.
I don't get it, but there it is.

People watch the show.
They read the blogs.
They shop the store.
They buy the endorsed products.
etc.
etc.

Until that stops, you will continue to see their brand of entertainment.
TMZ does stories on them 24-7
Interest would wane If they'd stop and also gossip mags too.

Old 09-11-2016, 12:30 PM

1,544 posts, read 925,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
I googled Kardashian Catholic and copied the first article I saw. I thought they might be Catholic because I was pretty sure that Kourtney had gone to a Catholic school, but non catholics go to so...

Kim Kardahian was born in Los Angeles, California, the daughter of lawyer Robert Kardashian–the guy who got O.J. Simpson off a murder charge.

Kim’s father comes from a long line of members of the Armenian Orthodox Church and Kardashian’s mother was raised a Catholic.1

This would give Kim a stake in some of the world’s oldest Christian institutions, adding a strong sense of history, depth, and nuance to this young lady’s already impressive resume of sex tapes, reality shows, and a rather long list of Twitter followers.

But no, Kim would rather latch on to a trendy, non-denominational Christian (though Protestant in nature) church with a semi-celebrity pastor, Dr. Brad Johnson–The Life Change Community Church. She recently attached herself to this church and another one of its celebrity attendees, country crooner LeAnn Rimes.2

Kim isn’t shy about expressing her devotion to God and Jesus, or her money. She once said:

Whatever it is, I give 10% away to the church. That’s what I was taught.

She’s been tweeting various religions messages as well, such as:

Early morning workout done now off to church with the family.

and:

Perfect day so far! Church and family brunch.3

Maybe she’s very devout, or maybe, as many suspect, she’s trying to bolster her good-girl image after the failure of her most recent marriage after 72 days.
Her "good girl" image is tarnished...permanently. She's pushing 36 already; what she needs to do is stop showing her boobs, ass, and snatch on magazine covers and tend to her kids.

Old 09-11-2016, 01:08 PM

13,496 posts, read 18,195,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
Kardashians, Real Housewives, Gypsy whatever, Little People, Fat People, Duggars... You cannot go wrong pandering to the lowest common denomenator. As soon as it stops making money, it will go away.
Bingo!

Old 09-14-2016, 06:16 AM

11,199 posts, read 9,087,687 times
I heard that Kris Jenner was a 1st class flight attendant and that she used to prey on the rich businessman...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities