Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2017, 06:04 PM

29,521 posts, read 22,674,035 times

Advertisements

Ummm, no comment.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/jane...163316513.html

Quote:
Jane Fonda is often an open book during interviews, but even for her, some questions are off limits.

The 79-year-old actress appeared on Wednesday's Megyn Kelly Today with her Our Souls at Night co-star, Robert Redford, and while she was more than willing to chat about her longtime relationship with the 81-year-old actor, she wasn't too keen on talking about her youthful looks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2017, 08:11 PM

11,558 posts, read 12,059,051 times
She was scratched off my list of celebrities after her atrocious remarks in Hanoi!

Old 09-27-2017, 08:19 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,032,832 times
And Megyn was scratched off my list after her atrocious remarks at the Presidential debate.

Old 09-27-2017, 09:31 PM

10,612 posts, read 12,138,005 times
Jane Fonda and Robert Redford have a longterm relationship?
The way that was written is suggests they're a couple.

Old 09-27-2017, 09:33 PM

In that same interview, dumb Megyn asked Robert something about Barbra Streisand and Ol' Jane snapped again.

Poor Megyn. She's not gonna cut it, me thinks.

Old 09-27-2017, 10:34 PM

2,837 posts, read 2,697,399 times
I will never again watch a Hanoi Jane movie and I do not think I am alone in hating her so much. She is evil. Never forget her pretending to shoot down US planes.

Old 09-27-2017, 11:59 PM

1,769 posts, read 1,234,748 times
didn't i read somewhere that she screwed up another interview with someone else too this week? she's not starting out so good. i think maybe she's trying to ask "hard hitting questions" but she is coming off as inappropriate? i don't know. i really don't know much about megyn because i never watched her, i don't watch fox and haven't seen her new show on nbc. but watching that clip with jane and robert...yeah, that question was out of place i think. jane sure didn't like it! she was sitting there with her arms crossed after that! oh boy!

Old 09-28-2017, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachie123 View Post
didn't i read somewhere that she screwed up another interview with someone else too this week? she's not starting out so good. i think maybe she's trying to ask "hard hitting questions" but she is coming off as inappropriate? i don't know. i really don't know much about megyn because i never watched her, i don't watch fox and haven't seen her new show on nbc. but watching that clip with jane and robert...yeah, that question was out of place i think. jane sure didn't like it! she was sitting there with her arms crossed after that! oh boy!
Yeah, something about asking one of the Will and Grace actors something about being gay. I don't watch Megyn but I read something about it.

Old 09-28-2017, 05:51 AM

8,228 posts, read 14,224,162 times
Normally on talk shows what can and will be discussed is agreed upon before hand. If plastic surgery wasn't discussed as something that was going to come up then she was surprised. They are there to promote a movie. A few questions a little off topic are expected but again discussed before hand and related. Like how many other movies two have made together which was your favorite etc. That's why so many movie junket interviews sound alike.

Additionally, and I wonder if that's why Jane asked if they were really going to discuss this, is because Megan's question was a HUGE question. Not one easily answered with a short story ok now we move on to the movie question. But like a whole discussion of aging, aging women in entertainment, debating plastic surgery and feminism - I mean it was a very broad open ended question that could have taken all their time. This is something Megan is going to have to learn as an interviewer, that is a big mistake.

Not sure if Megan is going off script or what.

Old 09-28-2017, 05:56 AM

9,352 posts, read 20,036,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
Yeah, something about asking one of the Will and Grace actors something about being gay. I don't watch Megyn but I read something about it.

She asked a Will and Grace FAN if watching the show in its original incarnation inspired him to become an attorney and be gay...... Like the character, Will........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities