Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2019, 10:38 AM

61 posts, read 38,322 times

Advertisements

Each year PEOPLE comes out with this nonsense. Good for laughs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2020, 10:46 AM

1,122 posts, read 962,852 times
Nothing sexy about John Legend. Sorry! He has a huge ego - he and his wife are egomaniacs. They think they are so important and BOY they give them a lot of coverage (media). Was disappointed when he was selected.

Old 01-07-2020, 10:59 AM

18,069 posts, read 18,829,916 times
Why is it the sexiest man/woman alive happens to always be a celebrity of some sorts?

Old 01-07-2020, 03:04 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,054,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
Why is it the sexiest man/woman alive happens to always be a celebrity of some sorts?
Because the public would not be interested if they selected the sexiest person alive working at a local McDonalds somewhere.

As in, who would buy a magazine because they had pictures of boxus on the cover?

Would a picture of Annie53 on the cover of a magazine entice you to read it? Don't you care about what I was wearing and how I had my hair done when I went shopping today? Don't you want to know where I bought my outfit, who designed it? What products I used to get my hair to look the way it did? What kind of eyeliner I was wearing? You don't?........ Now look what you did....you hurt my feelings.

More importantly, a picture of you or me would not generate advertizing dollars.

Old 01-08-2020, 03:28 AM

23,222 posts, read 29,061,361 times
I don't just judge someone by their looks as being sexy. I haven't met anyone yet that has a Scorpio Ascendant that isn't sexy. As one Astrologer put it: all you have to do is brush up against one of these sexually magnetic Ascendants and get a buzz! Luckily, I was involved with a Scorpio Rising Scorpio Sun sign one time, and to add to the sexiness, Venus in Scorpio. Just couldn't stop touching him to get that buzz!

And being I'm a Gay male, even Scorpio rising women can give me a buzz!

Movie star wise, one example: Ed Harris has a Scorpio Ascendant. Generally look for a monk's cap in the back of the head and a tuft of hair in front.

I wish more people spoke the Astrological language.

Old 01-08-2020, 03:30 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,730,962 times
Whatever happened to Cary Grant, as if anyone can remember him?

Old 01-08-2020, 07:34 AM

3,881 posts, read 4,131,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frihed89 View Post
Whatever happened to Cary Grant, as if anyone can remember him?

Really? You don't know what happened to Cary Grant? lol

This is about sexiest man alive.

Old 01-10-2020, 11:56 AM

18,069 posts, read 18,829,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Because the public would not be interested if they selected the sexiest person alive working at a local McDonalds somewhere.

As in, who would buy a magazine because they had pictures of boxus on the cover?

Would a picture of Annie53 on the cover of a magazine entice you to read it? Don't you care about what I was wearing and how I had my hair done when I went shopping today? Don't you want to know where I bought my outfit, who designed it? What products I used to get my hair to look the way it did? What kind of eyeliner I was wearing? You don't?........ Now look what you did....you hurt my feelings.

More importantly, a picture of you or me would not generate advertizing dollars.
Then they need to be more accurate and say "most sexiest man/woman celebrity alive".

Old 01-10-2020, 12:02 PM

15,850 posts, read 6,554,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
Probably because the real sexiest man alive doesn't want to be stalked by photographers everywhere he goes.

Old 01-11-2020, 06:52 PM

21,952 posts, read 9,517,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Praline View Post
John Legend and sexy doesn't belong in the same sentence. He is probably a nice guy but there are plenty of ordinary, non-celebrity guys that are sexier than he is. I would have picked Jason Momoa, Rob Lowe or Michael Ealy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities