Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2022, 07:42 PM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times

Advertisements

Britney posted January 24th that she's been nauseous, throwing up for the last month, the only time she felt like that was when she was pregnant, so she is probably past the first trimester, most likely pregnant the end of November to some time in December.

Quote:
britneyspears

I think I have a small bug … the only thing that is similar to this feeling is when I was pregnant … it’s the nausea that is the worst … It’s like I can’t wake up so I go to the gym trying to wake my system up !!! It’s like clock work … I break my first sweat then I go to the bathroom and throw up … it’s absolutely horrible but then I stay at the gym because I don’t want to go home and lay sick in bed …. I keep going and night I go dancing and my system starts to get clarity … Dude … this has been going on for a month and if someone has this you’re not alone !!! I’ve lost 2 pounds and that’s a lot for my body …. I wake up and my body is so little yet the war dog media hiding outside my room put me on defense just like they always have … so if you’re outside my room trying to get another cheap shot of me … please go **** yourself and leave me alone !!!! I should be able to run around naked if I choose to … Have a good day folks !!! I will say I am grateful for the food in Maui and this cool hotel … I just wish the sneaky paps would **** off

Pss … Aloha although the paps are horrible, Maui is absolutely pure magic
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2022, 03:31 AM

She says she's taking a social media break, I wonder how long it will last, I give her a few days.

So weird that she said she's going to celebrate her engagement which makes no sense, they've been engaged since September. You'd think she would say her pregnancy. I think she's celebrating being newly married or maybe they're going away to marry before her belly gets bigger if they have not married like I think they have.

Britney Spears announces she will be going on a 'social media hiatus for a little while' a month after revealing she is pregnant with her third child

Quote:
Less than 24 hours after telling fans she would not be posting for awhile, she uploaded a video of an old video of herself with her People's Choice Award, which she earned as the recipient for the Social Star of 2021 back in December, with a brief farewell message.

'Geez!!! I FORGOT to post this a while ago!!! Before I go on my Instagram hiatus I have to thank my rockin bad a** amazing effing fans for voting me PEOPLE’S CHOICE!!!' the Toxic hitmaker captioned a video captioned a video of herself holding her award in her living room.

She joked: 'I think we all know my Instagram is definitely not up to the highest quality content but I think it’s pretty rad you guys voted silly me.'

Spears joked her ensemble was 'giving' Reese Witherspoon vibes, while her raunchy dance moves were more Miley Cyrus-inspired.

After causing quite the commotion, the performer used her Twitter page later in the day to explain: 'Don’t worry folks … just taking a little break from social media to celebrate my engagement!!!! I’ll be back soon.'

Old 05-01-2022, 09:12 PM

Sam Asghari on finding out sex of his child with Britney Spears: 'That's up to her'

Quote:
In an interview with Access, the actor spoke about his excitement -- even when it comes to changing diapers -- and told host Mario Lopez he is going to be "hands-on as much as possible. This is my baby. My first baby!"

When asked if he and Spears have found out the sex of their child, Asghari revealed that he's staying in the dark -- at least for now.

"I don't [know] -- that's up to her, but I don't want to [know]. ... It's something that I want to wait for," he said.

Old 05-14-2022, 03:14 PM

11,800 posts, read 12,043,246 times
Britney has lost the baby.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/14/enter...aby/index.html

Quote:
The Grammy winner posted a joint message on her Instagram account, telling her fans she and her fiancé, Sam Asghari have lost their pregnancy.
"It is with our deepest sadness we have to announce that we have lost our miracle baby early in the pregnancy," Spears wrote. "This is a devastating time for any parent. Perhaps we should have waited to announce until we were further along however we were overly excited to share the good news. Our love for each other is our strength. We will continue trying to expand our beautiful family. We are grateful for all of your support. We kindly ask for privacy during this difficult moment."

Old 05-14-2022, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katnan View Post

Thanks for posting. I'd seen the headline, hadn't had a chance to read it till now.

Hopefully they'll be able to have at least one baby. Time is not on her side. Who knows how many eggs she has left?

Old 05-14-2022, 11:04 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,533,686 times
I feel bad for her and her fiancée. Such a heartbreaking situation.

Old 05-28-2022, 04:56 AM

Jamie was supposed to be deposed about how he spent Britney's money. He's missed his deposition on three dates, October 20, November 10 and April 6th.

Britney Spears' lawyer says Jamie Spears is trying to 'traumatize and bully his own daughter' with continued legal requests

Quote:
Britney Spears' legal battle with her father, Jamie, is continuing in the Los Angeles courts with new filings centered on Jamie's refusal to sit down for a deposition.

Britney's lawyer Mathew Rosengart, in new filing on Wednesday on behalf of the pop star, requested a motion to "compel deposition of James P. Spears" at an upcoming hearing scheduled for July 13.

"Mr. Spears has engaged in stonewalling and obstruction — for over six months — dodging his deposition and repeatedly failing to respond to simple requests for basic information," Rosengart wrote.

That basic information includes the following two questions, according to the filing:

"What were the total fees obtained or received by James Spears (or any entity in which he had any interest) from Britney Spears or the Estate?"

"What were the total fees obtained or received by Tri Star Sports & Entertainment (or any of its affiliates) from Britney Spears or the Estate?"

Old 06-19-2022, 09:15 AM

I've been offline for the last 10 days after selling my house, moving. I opened chrome yesterday, caught an article that Britney and Sam got married on the 9th at her house. Donatella Versace made her gown which I'm not impressed with, it's too simple for a celerity like Britney who does not dress like that IRL. There's pics online according to this google search. She had shared photos on her Instagram but recently look it offline because of "family" drama. No one from her "family" went, her kids were also not there. Her first "husband" got arrested trying to crash the wedding.

I also see that her father had his attorney file against Britney's instagram posts saying she smeared him with lies. He wants her deposed which is hilarious since he keeps "missing" his own depositions for the last 8 or so months. He claims he will be deposed if she also gets deposed the same day/week but I personally doubt he will.

Britney Spears: The Once and Future Versace Muse - Published June 10, 2022 Updated June 15, 2022

The singer wore the Italian brand for her wedding to Sam Asghari, culminating a longstanding fashion relationship.

Quote:
The dress was long. It was white. It was Versace. And it wasn’t just a wedding dress.

Well, it was, literally, a wedding dress
— the dress Britney Spears wore to marry Sam Asghari on June 9 in Los Angeles. But it was also a symbol of Ms. Spears’s new era of independence, and a relatively restrained choice for a woman who has lived a lot of her pain, and her fame, in public. While it may be her third marriage, it’s the first since the end of the conservatorship that defined a large part of her adult life. So why not dress for it as if it is a fresh start?

Not so much a fairy tale ending as a beginning, in off-the-shoulder ivory silk cady with pearl buttons down the back, a high slit to free the leg, a nearly 15-foot flowing veil and a matching choker — a nod of sorts to her own 1990s trendsetting self.

And for that, why not turn to a designer who knew her when? Enter Donatella Versace.

but her relationship with Ms. Versace has been going on for decades.

Ms. Versace, after all, went through her own public trial by fire... ...(Sound familiar?) She knows something about being stuck under the celebrity microscope.

After the nuptials, there were more Versace “Britney things,” including an assortment of minidresses in black and red that Ms. Spears wore to the reception and dance party.

Britney Spears marries fiancé Sam Asghari in fairy-tale wedding - June 9, 2022 | 11:11pm

Quote:
The pop star married her fiancé, Sam Asghari, Thursday night in the backyard of her mansion in Thousand Oaks, Calif.

However, Spears’ estranged parents, Jamie Spears and Lynne Spears, and her sister, Jamie Lynn Spears, were not there — nor were her sons, Sean Preston, 16, and Jayden James, 15.

Her brother, Bryan Spears, reportedly received an invitation, but it does not appear that he was on hand either.

Britney Spears & Sam Asghari Behind the Scenes at Our Wedding!!! 'Fairytales Are Real'

Britney Spears’ lawyer slams Jamie for wanting to depose her over Instagram posts - June 17, 2022

Quote:
Britney Spears’ father, Jamie Spears, claims she’s gone on a social media campaign to trash him and wants her to answer for it in a depositio

The former conservator’s attorney, Alex Weingarten, writes in the June 16 filing that the pop icon, 40, “continues to make public social media posts containing incendiary allegations of various factual matters,” and therefore should be forced to sit down for a deposition herself.

Weingarten adds that he would also like to depose Britney over statements her attorney, Matthew Rosengart, has made in public court filings and her own words in her June 23, 2021 and July 14, 2021 testimonies.

However, Rosengart told Page Six Friday that Jamie, 69, “impugned” his character “long ago.”

Old 06-21-2022, 09:49 AM

18,478 posts, read 31,656,752 times
I would think that after her divorce with Fedderline and all the problems with her family she would be smart enough to NOT marry anyone ever again, for financial reasons, obviously she can live with him.

i think Oprah is the only celebrity that has the right idea.

when they have all this money and assets, there is no reason for them to be married, JMO though.

Old 06-26-2022, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
I would think that after her divorce with Fedderline and all the problems with her family she would be smart enough to NOT marry anyone ever again, for financial reasons, obviously she can live with him.

i think Oprah is the only celebrity that has the right idea.

when they have all this money and assets, there is no reason for them to be married, JMO though.

She has a prenup. They've been together about 5 years, for some reason Britney wanted to marry him. I hope it works out for her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities