Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2022, 05:21 AM

23,884 posts, read 33,621,189 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPickel View Post
She, kanye - & the media use "bipolar" as if it is carte blanche.

There are many, many celebrities who have spoken out about living w/this disorder;
https://pagesix.com/article/celebrit...der-speak-out/
And of the many mentioned here, a very small % ever made a public spectacle of themselves.

I guess the aging prima donna/attention seeker & her new husband don't, or can't, understand the concept of aesthetics. "Good naked" vs "bad naked."

I feel sorry for her two teenage boys. They have to live in this world. Publicly humiliated.

Do you have a link to what you're talking about where Britney uses bi-polar as being carte blanch?

I've seen her deny having it. She's spoken out about being forced to be medicated all of those years. I've never seen her say she actually does have bi-polar.

I guess it doesn't occur to you that maybe she doesn't know any better? She has made her money not only with her looks but her body being a very toned machine. The difference now is people are saying she looks fat or is getting fat so she is trying to defend herself the only way she knows how by taking her clothes off, posing where she covers her breasts. If I had her body I would probably do it too. She's not the first celebrity to do that, there are many, many more that do the same, they even do it pregnant or after having a baby.

Do you know what it is like not being allowed to speak for yourself or have basic rights like what she just went through? Why don't you try living like she had to and tell me how you like it. I bet you would not. I do understand it, I had an abusive ex who didn't let me do much.

Mentally she's in her 20's because she lost 13 years. Think of Michael Jackson and how weird he was if you're old enough to have grown up with young Michael. She was a young celebrity too. Most like that are weird...

Her boys are two very spoiled brats who have been denied to know their mother unless she was paying their father. Money is love to them. The one spoke out because his daddy asked him to I'm sure. Well it back fired. She will probably turn her back on him like other stars have done to their own kids who've done the same. Speaking out publicly is wrong IMO. If he had a beef with her he should have spoken to her, not told the whole world. Kevin is a bad father for allowing his minor son to do that but they probably needed the money from the interview. Maybe grandpa Jamie asked the kid to smear her? Very possible. Two "really good" father figures her kids have to look up to, not. I guess he will eventually learn in less than 2 years when he is cut off financially. Poor kid will see exactly what type of life he would have had on his fathers dime until he gets job to pay his own way without mommy's money....

Her husband Sam is the only grown up out of the whole bunch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalWorth View Post
When all the conservatorshipship issues came up, I researched old articles about her ex-husband & father of her sons. He already had 2 children from different women before they married. Then I watched a recent episode of Australia "60 Minutes" regarding how he felt about the current situation. It looks like he married again, has even more children, & they all live in a very nice house with a pool.

I wonder if he has a J-O-B, because when he met Britney Spears, he was a "dancer". He seems a bit old & chunky to do that now. I am sure she is financially supporting her 2 son's lifestyles generously, she may be supporting others financially as well. I would be mad, too, if turned into a cash cow like she has been.

Maybe her kids, her ex & the public need to cut her some slack.

Yes, she gives Kevin a nice living "wage" for him having custody of their kids. I'm sure he is fuming that the cash will stop when they turn 18 which is coming up pretty quick. The oldest will be 18 in 2023, so support should be cut in half then, the youngest in 2024. He claims he only earns approximately $3,000 per month as traveling "DJ". Read the article below, he's not able to bring in six figures any more like he did in 2008 because of his age, he can't dance, he's not successful putting out new music because he is less of a name these days...

He claims to live with his wife, their two boys, Britney and Kevin's boys and two minor kids from a previous relationship which I'm sure Britney is supporting all eight of them on that $20k per month in a 2,000 SF house. Britney not only gives him child support, she pays their son’s private school, tutoring, extracurricular activities, clothing, and phone bills.

As for her instagram posts, I just don't look at them. She isn't bothering me. It's easy for people to speak bad about them because no one has lived like Britney where she had no rights for 13 years. She couldn't even use a bathroom with a door on it, same for her bedroom. Now we learn her room was being recorded, her cell phone was being duplicated that got sent to one of Jamies people to read.

She is trying to find her own footing in life after not knowing who she was as a person with no personal rights. I'd think something was wrong with her if she didn't go a little nuts when she got her freedom since her life behind "bars" was so public. Everything posted to instagram had to be approved, she had no freedom until now. She does delete what she's posted once she gets it out of her system.

I hope her boys eventually come around before they're cut off. Not going to her wedding was a big slap in the face, then Kevin allowed the one boy to do an interview which he should not have allowed. He did it for his own reasons, probably because of what was happening to Jamie with being deposed. He wanted her to stop attacking him or he would talk and let the boy talk, trying to blackmail her. She's survived it, he looks like a bad parent with her son looking like a rich, spoiled brat like he is, not knowing who pays his way. Good luck to all of them trying to make it on the Federline name LMFAO

Britney will be rich unless she goes nuts and blows it or her husband divorces her, taking the prize of much money. She can still get back out there and tour if she wants. Hopefully they have kid or two soon so she mellows out. She looks like she's pregnant here and back from a month ago, you can see when she forgets to hold her stomach in lol Well congrats if it's true.

Another post, she's stuck, no apology. Been there and done that with my "mother" for 16 years. I lose it on Facebook every now and then. I was her age when my life went to heck.

Revealed: K’Fed Set To Lose $20K Monthly Child Support Allowance As Feud With Ex-Britney Spears Takes New Twist

Quote:
Britney Spears’ ex-husband Kevin Federline will be without financial support from the pop star in a little over 2 years, RadarOnline.com has learned.

Federline caused a stir this week after he trashed Spears in the press claiming their sons want nothing to do with her. He decided to sit down for an interview as his child support checks are coming to an end.

According to sources close to the situation, back in 2018, Federline went back to court demanding an increase in his $20k a month child support check. He said he pulled in less than 1% of what she made and believed it was time for her to pay more for their sons, Sean and Jayden.

In his declaration, Spears’ ex-husband said he worked as a DJ and music producer. He told the court he was making a lot less than he did when they reached their original agreement in 2008.

Last edited by Roselvr; 10-18-2022 at 06:24 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2022, 07:15 AM

A Judge Said Britney Spears's Former Manager Must Answer Questions About The Allegations She Was Under Constant Surveillance During The Conservatorship

The court's ruling on the issue could be key for Spears's legal team as they investigate allegations that her father abused his power over her.

Quote:
A judge ordered Britney Spears's former business manager to answer questions and turn over documents relating to the allegations that the pop star's phone communications and private conversations were constantly monitored during her conservatorship.

Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group, the company Jamie Spears hired to manage his daughter's business during her nearly 14-year conservatorship, had sought to quash subpoenas the pop star's legal team sent to it and one of its employees, Robin Greenhill, last year. In an order filed Monday, Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Brenda Penny granted parts of Tri Star's motion but denied the attempt to get out of providing records, emails, and text messages relating to the surveillance allegations first reported by the New York Times last year. Penny found that Spears's requests to obtain documents and depose Tri Star and Greenhill on the issue were "relevant and discoverable."

But in a win for Tri Star, the judge agreed to quash Britney Spears's requests for information about the creation of the conservatorship and her father's communication with Lou Taylor, the founder and CEO of Tri Star, outside of his capacity as conservator. According to court documents filed in January by Spears's attorney, Jamie Spears owed at least $40,000 to Tri Star for a loan the company had provided him. Despite the inherent conflict of interest, he hired Tri Star to manage the conservatorship and paid the company more than $18 million from his daughter's estate as part of the arrangement.

Old 10-18-2022, 03:45 PM

2,070 posts, read 897,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Do you have a link to what you're talking about where Britney uses bi-polar as being carte blanch?

I've seen her deny having it. She's spoken out about being forced to be medicated all of those years. I've never seen her say she actually does have bi-polar.
Just opining based on observations. I don't necessarily agree w/the dx. In my learned armchair psych opinion, & familiarity w/BPD, there appears to be a whole lot more going on w/her. (ala; Depp's wife.) I think the media (Borg) beats the drum for bi-polar dx as an umbrella excuse to have a pity party for the "pop princess" & give her the attention she so craves.

Quote:
I guess it doesn't occur to you that maybe she doesn't know any better?
Oh it has occured to me that she may, for whatever reason, be unable.

Quote:
She has made her money not only with her looks but her body being a very toned machine. The difference now is people are saying she looks fat or is getting fat so she is trying to defend herself the only way she knows how by taking her clothes off, posing where she covers her breasts.
Case in point ..

But sitting 'indian style' butt naked on a public beach w/nothing on but a photo shopped pink emoji = bad naked.

I do recall she did have an issue w/keeping her panties on in public.

Quote:
If I had her body I would probably do it too.
Good for you..

For the record the aging pop tart lost custody of her "spoiled brats" when she did not comply w/the terms of her divorce which specifically stipulated that she not indulge in drugs & alcohol while she had them in her custody. Smh

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...125252791.html

https://www.today.com/health/sources...der-2D80555564

Old 10-19-2022, 12:55 PM

Default Britney Spears posts nude selfie in bed after sons’ pleas for her to stop

https://pagesix.com/2022/10/13/britn...sting-parents/

I think it shows her level of maturity that she thinks squeezing her nipples & mashing her breasts together is sexy. Lol. Funny that. She is already wealthy, has a current hit w/SirElton, a project in the works w/another aging pop tart. There is no need for all of this kind of advertisement. Her sons do have teenage friends.

She constantly talks about the money & the gifts. It reminds me of a friend who says that growing up every time he turned to his parents (for a little parenting), they threw money @ him.

(S)He that is of the opinion money will do everything may well be suspected of doing everything for money. ~ Benjamin Franklin

I think her boys were/are very fortunate to have their father.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxQd4FFQ0UU

Old 10-21-2022, 06:46 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,665,481 times
Quote:

I think it shows her level of maturity that she thinks squeezing her nipples & mashing her breasts together is sexy. Lol. Funny that. She is already wealthy, has a current hit w/SirElton, a project in the works w/another aging pop tart. There is no need for all of this kind of advertisement. Her sons do have teenage friends.

She constantly talks about the money & the gifts. It reminds me of a friend who says that growing up every time he turned to his parents (for a little parenting), they threw money @ him.

(S)He that is of the opinion money will do everything may well be suspected of doing everything for money. ~ Benjamin Franklin

Well I'm not sure they are fortunate... pretty sad when Kevin Federline is the more responsible parent...

Old 10-22-2022, 10:43 AM

Quote:

I'm not watching a you tube of Federline. Do you think he does them for free? I sure don't.

The boys would have been better had this whole conservatorship not started. He's the piece of $hit who took a baby away from it's mothers breast.

Britney has problems but so does Federline and I'm sure the 2 boys do too. Add her father in there too.

Federline is such a great father to his 6 kids, 2 each from 3 different mothers that he supports on Britneys child support.

I can't wait to see him and the boys when it ends.

Old 10-22-2022, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
Well I'm not sure they are fortunate... pretty sad when Kevin Federline is the more responsible parent...

It does appear so.

Sam Asghari, defended his wife and her racy photos.
“Even if there was truth to her kids being ashamed of their mothers [sic] choices and positive body image they wouldn’t be the 1st teenagers emberrassed [sic] of their parents,” Asghari wrote on his Instagram Story. “The mere presence of a parent can humiliate a teenager.”
“Eventually if not already they will realize their mothers [sic] choices are harmless and an expression of a newly found freedom,” he wrote. “There is nothing to be embarrassed [sic] about just lots of things to be proud of.”
Spears, 40, also reminded her fans and followers that she’s still coming to terms with the end of her conservatorship while trying to navigate her freedom and motherhood.

https://pagesix.com/2022/10/19/britn...k-her-to-stop/

"One Picture Is Worth Ten Thousand Words." (Attributed to Confucius)
And I'm inclined to agree that actions speak louder than words. It appears that "motherhood" is last on the priorities list.

Quote:
The boys would have been better had this whole conservatorship not started. He's the piece of $hit who took a baby away from it's mothers breast.
Even a blind man could see ...

https://www.today.com/news/britney-s...fies-1C6644176

The backstory behind the shaved head conflama?

Quote:
Britney has problems but so does Federline and I'm sure the 2 boys do too. Add her father in there too.
I agree. And she blames everyone accept herself for them, learning nothing.

Quote:
Federline is such a great father to his 6 kids, 2 each from 3 different mothers that he supports on Britneys child support.
And though Spears' staunchest supporters will never forgive him for disrupting her life in any way and ending up on the receiving end of five-figure monthly child support payments for his time, these days Federline is otherwise just your average family guy, remarried and now a father of six. And even the woman he wronged in the beginning has always had kind things to say about him as a parent.
"He's an amazing dad," Shar Jackson, mother of Federline's 19-year-old daughter, Kori, and 16-year-old son, Kaleb, who was born two months before her ex married Spears, told People in January 2007, just months after he and the "Baby One More Time..." singer split up.
"He's a great dad,"
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...140000830.html

"He's a trouper," Jackson said. "He knows that everything in life is, you know, an experience and you learn from it and then you get past it. I'm not worried about him."

Quote:
I can't wait to see him and the boys when it ends.
TEHO

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities