Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2024, 04:51 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,854,371 times

Advertisements

It's unlikely that this kid will make it to double-digits before his "father" is gone.

Old guys that want to have kids this late in life are incredibly selfish.

Either way, Booby DeNiro has definitely suffered a fair amount of mental decline since a certain event in 2016.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2024, 08:13 PM

8,305 posts, read 13,439,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
Old guys that want to have kids this late in life are incredibly selfish.
I am not exactly a fan of his but everyone is tearing the guy up but no one is saying anything about the way too young mama who had no problem having the kid from an 80 yo.

Also, to keep things in perspective, would she consider having a child or even marrying someone that much older than her and at that age if he was like a regular guy?

When I was younger, I used to hear "Money can't buy love" line all the time and thought it was true.
Nowadays, I am thinking, it certainly can or, at least, increases your chances quite a bit.

Ultimately, about Bob and his baby mama, if they are both happy, who are we to judge?

Old 02-01-2024, 09:06 PM

2,050 posts, read 993,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
Booby DeNiro has definitely suffered a fair amount of mental decline since a certain event in 2016.
Sigh. What a wake up call to now be referring to the badass Travis Bickle and numerous mobster characters, as "Booby".

We should all just cash out at 50 to avoid this aging nonsense.

Old 02-02-2024, 09:03 AM

5,655 posts, read 3,141,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurcoLoco View Post
I am not exactly a fan of his but everyone is tearing the guy up but no one is saying anything about the way too young mama who had no problem having the kid from an 80 yo.

Also, to keep things in perspective, would she consider having a child or even marrying someone that much older than her and at that age if he was like a regular guy?

When I was younger, I used to hear "Money can't buy love" line all the time and thought it was true.
Nowadays, I am thinking, it certainly can or, at least, increases your chances quite a bit.

Ultimately, about Bob and his baby mama, if they are both happy, who are we to judge?
His GF is 45. How is 45 too young for Robert? She's a grown-ass woman capable of making grown-ass decisions.

Old 02-03-2024, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnazzyB View Post
His GF is 45. How is 45 too young for Robert? She's a grown-ass woman capable of making grown-ass decisions.
How is 45 yo woman is too young for an 80 yo man? I dunno, maybe due to those 35 years in between?

Let me ask you this; how many 45 yo women you know would marry an 80 yo old man if he wasn't loaded?
If you are a woman, would you? Let's not get our own delusions confused with reality.

On another note, I admit, in this photo the little baby looks very cute.

Old 02-03-2024, 12:51 PM

31,897 posts, read 26,938,579 times
Quote:
How is 45 yo woman is too young for an 80 yo man? I dunno, maybe due to those 35 years in between?

Let me ask you this; how many 45 yo women you know would marry an 80 yo old man if he wasn't loaded?
If you are a woman, would you? Let's not get our own delusions confused with reality.

On other note this kid likely can receive SSA child benefits.

https://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10085.pdf

RD certainly worked more than enough years to qualify for SS benefits and is well past FRA. Cannot imagine he hasn't applied and receives benefits he's entitled to have.

Old 02-05-2024, 07:20 AM

18,526 posts, read 18,735,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by K12144 View Post
...and won't be the one stuck raising this kid once he bites it.

And, good job, dude. Way to just about guarantee your kid will lose a parent at a young age*, and/or have a sick parent for much of its life.

*But people who don't want kids are the "selfish" ones...
WHAT? better never to have children than having them and not having time to love or care for them... its the ones who spit them out like theres no tomorrow and dont take care of them or dads who leave them.. that bother me more.. Its a bit late in the day for Robert to be a dad though.. but good luck to him and his family... Im almost his age and there is no way Id want a baby..

Old 02-05-2024, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
On other note this kid likely can receive SSA child benefits.

https://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10085.pdf

RD certainly worked more than enough years to qualify for SS benefits and is well past FRA. Cannot imagine he hasn't applied and receives benefits he's entitled to have.
Why would he or his baby girl will ever need SS benefits? The guy is loaded!

Side note: The #1 thing just about any woman who is not collecting unicorn dolls seek is, financial security, first and foremost. Most women would also seek compatibility and I imagine age is one of them.
I imagine, gold diggers and psycho/sociopaths would not care about that. She definitely secured herself financially.

Even if they split up before 5 years, with a baby, she definitely secured herself financially.
If neither of them are able to smile even when their photos are being taken, how happy of a relationship would you think they have?
They both looked miserable (especially her) in just about any photo my online search yielded. Weird!

Anyhow, I don't really care. Not my problem.
I wish 'em the best!

Old 02-10-2024, 01:59 AM

6,791 posts, read 2,899,606 times
Quote:
So did I at that age.

It doesn't last.

Old 02-10-2024, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomulusXXV View Post
So did I at that age.

It doesn't last.
Nobody stands a chance against the merciless killer of all.
Everything has a shelf life which is creates the value and the contrast.
If we were all beautiful/handsome and stayed that way until we died with no sign of aging, that would be very very weird.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities