Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2009, 11:09 AM

5,299 posts, read 8,257,117 times

Advertisements

MJ was healthy according to the autopsy report obtained by USA Today. The autopsy findings cut off a potential defense for Conrad Murray. Dr. Murray cannot claim that Jackson hid serious pre-existing conditions that increased the risk of death from the drugs he willingly took.
Clip:
....the Los Angeles County coroner's report shows Jackson was a fairly healthy 50-year-old before he died of an overdose. His 136 pounds were in the acceptable range for a 5-foot-9 man. His heart was strong with no sign of plaque buildup. And his kidneys and most other major organs were normal.
AP Exclusive: Autopsy shocker: Jackson was healthy - USATODAY.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2009, 12:08 PM

32 posts, read 129,491 times
Interesting, but what does that mean? You can be healthy AND die of an overdose of drugs or something like that, the question is: was it his or somebody´s else intention to get the overdose???

Old 10-01-2009, 12:55 PM

8,862 posts, read 17,490,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by christian2009 View Post
Interesting, but what does that mean? You can be healthy AND die of an overdose of drugs or something like that, the question is: was it his or somebody´s else intention to get the overdose???
Around the time that the autopsy was released didn't at least one source say that a side effect (of the drug administered through IV/I have forgotten the name) was arythmia of the heart/heart could stop?

Old 10-01-2009, 01:19 PM

The official autopsy report has not yet been released. Apparently, the Associated Press obtained a copy probably from someone connected with the Coroner's office. According to the posted article, three benzodiazepines and propofol were the only drugs found. One benzo puts the patient under, three increase danger. The benzos interact with each and increase the risk of respiratory arrest. The D.A.'s office might be ready to file charges against Murray. I read earlier the Coroner's office was delaying release of the report in coordination with the D.A's office until the D.A.'s office had all their ducks in a row and make a decision whether to file charges. The report also confirms that all these stories that came out about MJ's appearance were false.

Last edited by tigerlily; 10-01-2009 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: name correction

Old 10-01-2009, 01:35 PM

75 posts, read 262,167 times
Whoah Popular person Dies on Drugs People with real conditions can't get cause heathcare sucks and they are working class.... Sorry if I left my tears in the box in back of my closet

Old 10-01-2009, 01:57 PM

2,058 posts, read 5,862,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNemesis View Post
Whoah Popular person Dies on Drugs People with real conditions can't get cause heathcare sucks and they are working class.... Sorry if I left my tears in the box in back of my closet
Dude, move on to the politics board. But I'm sure they;ll eat you alive over there. If you don't want to read or talk about it, then don't post.

It's surprising to me (I'm not a doctor, or scientist, or anyone who knows anything about chemistry) that a person can take that many drugs for a couple of decades and not have any organ damage of any kind. It makes you wonder if drugs are really "that bad" for you, I'm not advocating drug use, because they will ruin your life in other ways.

Anyhow, it's time to arrest Murray. He killed him, plain and simple. I don't care who he was or what he demanded, if you are a doctor, you just can't do that. Time to face the music.

Old 10-01-2009, 08:43 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,483,331 times
I never thought of MJ as not being basically healthy as far as his body and organs etc. I don't get what the big news is that he died "healthy".

Old 10-01-2009, 09:04 PM

620 posts, read 1,772,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
The report also confirms that all these stories that came out about MJ's appearance were false.
I'm glad the report confirmed this. Maybe it will put an end to talk about how frail MJ was. I hope, anyway lol.

Old 10-01-2009, 10:10 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,601,522 times
These autopsy reports coming out are inconsistent. I don't know which one to believe.

Old 10-01-2009, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
These autopsy reports coming out are inconsistent. I don't know which one to believe.
I don't think there have been any other reports released. There were "leaks" from the Coroner's office. I remember one of the leaks was that MJ only weighed 100 lbs. and that he was totally bald and other false information.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities