Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 11:50 AM

2,657 posts, read 8,013,881 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
Apparently, this country can't handle having an attractive first lady for a change.
Thinking back over past First Ladies, I suppose Michelle is the first since First Lady Kennedy who doesn't have a dowdy figure. Oh, there was Nancy, but she was just plain anorexic Michelle has curves but is toned, as well. She and the President are good examples of a couple who lead busy, stressed lives but still take the time for physical fitness.

And now back to our regularly scheduled program of glooming and dooming ....

Old 02-28-2009, 12:13 PM

2,751 posts, read 5,352,261 times
The Obama presidency will obliterate two stereotypes, that all black people can dress and dance.

Old 02-28-2009, 06:17 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,234,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwing View Post
Thinking back over past First Ladies, I suppose Michelle is the first since First Lady Kennedy who doesn't have a dowdy figure. Oh, there was Nancy, but she was just plain anorexic Michelle has curves but is toned, as well. She and the President are good examples of a couple who lead busy, stressed lives but still take the time for physical fitness.

And now back to our regularly scheduled program of glooming and dooming ....
Yes, and they do it together in the morning. Laura seemed to be a nice person, but she really needed to exercise.

Old 02-28-2009, 06:36 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,432,529 times
The press hated Bush from day one and so they did their best to not say anything positive about anyone even remotely connected to Bush, including his wife. The press loved Obama before he even won the nomination and they've gone out of their way to make him and his wife look good even when they say or do stupid things like "for the first time in my adult life I'm proud of my country" or "57 states" or when Obama tried to find the door to the white house (when bush tried to open a locked door the press made fun of him,...let's see the press open a door that is locked). Laura dressed appropriately for her age, body type, and status. About the only time the press goes gagga over the first lady's outfits is when they like that first lady. Remember Hillary and her pants suits and Jackie Kennedy? Neither were dressed any better or worse than past firstladies. Only difference is they were someone the press already liked and went out of their way to find something to complement them on,...same as they're doing with the Obamas. This is nothing more than butt kissing.

Old 02-28-2009, 08:39 PM

784 posts, read 2,260,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
Michelle is a very attractive lady who is very much in shape. She can wear whatever the h^&( she wants and look good doing it.

Apparently, this country can't handle having an attractive first lady for a change. We have an economic catastrophe on our hands, a Mexican drug war, lots of jobs being lost, and people actually want to focus on the first lady's attire when its her husband people need to be focused on?

How is she attractive. Just because she dresses nice and is married to the president does not make her attractive. Even if she were the best dressed lady in the world, it still cannot change her face. She's not fat, I'll give you that, yet she isn't as fit as everyone makes her out to be. She is very below average in the looks department. You all can come on her and say how beautiful she is, but most of us can see for ourself. First lady or not she is by no means attractive. Fugly is the better word. It seems so many on here want to act dillusional and are quick to say that she is something she is not. I don't care if I am hated for this. Sometimes the truth just hurts. The women is just plain beat. It might sound mean. Oh well. But I am not gonna sit here and lie to you or myself claiming some women who got beat with the ugly stick one too many times is all beautiful or glamorous. Please spare me the political bullsh t!!! If someone is ugly, they are ugly. If she was good looking, I'd be the first to say, but she is not.

Old 03-01-2009, 03:03 PM

2,657 posts, read 8,013,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Bunch of quacking...
Check the board heading, please. E.N.T.E.R.T.A.I.N.M.E.N.T.

Can we have ONE board where people can GOSSIP, not interject politics

Old 03-01-2009, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExPit View Post
The Obama presidency will obliterate two stereotypes, that all black people can dress and dance.

I never thought that all blacks dress well. Dance I'll give you. But that T.J. Maxx welfare, gangster wannabe, too colorful crap many of them wear is not dressing well.

I don't know, I guess to each their own. I like a more simple, easy on the eyes color scheme look. I can' see how wearing an all orange hat, jeans with fat albert on them and bust up sneaks is fashionable. I am not saying they all dress that way, however, a vast majority of them do.

I would never call someone dressed in urban street wear fashionable or a good dresser. I don't know. That's just me.

Old 03-01-2009, 04:02 PM

2,266 posts, read 2,283,642 times
Michelle Obama is hot....probably the hottest first lady we've ever had!!!

Old 03-01-2009, 04:24 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,432,529 times
Then you've never seen Jackie Kennedy.

Old 03-01-2009, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCreass View Post
Michelle Obama is hot....probably the hottest first lady we've ever had!!!

Hot in what way?

Like a gremlin with fangs hot?

Like a hobbit with sharp teeth?

How on earth can anyone honestly say that she is hot?

She looks part zombie, part gremlin, part skeletor. I just dont get it.

Hot she is not. She is very unattractive. It looks like the first ladies will keep on being fugly, because she doesn't change anything.

I swear, I am wondering if we are all looking at the same person. If she is hot, there is no such thing as ugly. I get the impression many on here want to believe that she is hot. But she is not hot by any stretch of the imagination.

By the way, I am not hating on the Obama's, I am just being honest. Apparently, so many on here want to act dellusional. I voted for Barrack. But just because I and possibly some of you wanted him to be president doesn't mean that his family is perfect in every way. His wife clearly took a coma like beating by the ugly stick because she is clearly not attractive!

Atleast her kids didn't take after her.....I guess she can be grateful for that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.