Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 03:14 PM

66 posts, read 318,550 times

Advertisements

I wouldn't be surprised if they got divorced. Kate seems like a very overbearing woman and is always picking on the poor guy. Maybe Kate and Octomom can get a big huge house and raise all there children together . It is rather sad though that those poor kids have will have to go through all that. I do agree that TLC needs to come up with some diffrent shows. Does anyone remember Take Home Chef? What ever happened to it? I loved that show and not just because Curtis Stone is a hotty .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2009, 06:34 PM

484 posts, read 1,584,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiogrl View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if they got divorced. Kate seems like a very overbearing woman and is always picking on the poor guy. Maybe Kate and Octomom can get a big huge house and raise all there children together . It is rather sad though that those poor kids have will have to go through all that. I do agree that TLC needs to come up with some diffrent shows. Does anyone remember Take Home Chef? What ever happened to it? I loved that show and not just because Curtis Stone is a hotty .
Take Home Chef was a great show. I don't know what happened to it though. I guess it just didn't get enough viewers? I'm not sure.

I saw ads the other day that TLC is coming out with a new show (Table for 12 I think it's called). Has anyone heard anything about it?

Old 03-11-2009, 11:27 AM

2,212 posts, read 5,153,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasBlonde View Post
I saw ads the other day that TLC is coming out with a new show (Table for 12 I think it's called). Has anyone heard anything about it?
I find the power that TLC has quite interesting. Remember the old shows...Flip That House, Property Ladder, etc? Those shows likely promoted us right to where we are now...too many people thinking it was a quick money scheme. I love that they have a slide at the beginning of the show now that says, "Flipping involved using REAL money...flip at your own risk."

Remember the episode of Jon & Kate when they were answering viewer e-mails? Kate said she gets ton of e-mails asking how someone can have 6 at once! She tried to express that their story is the "nightmare" story of reproductive medicine...the procedure is only supposed to result on ONE child. I find it alarming that there are people out there who are going to see shows like the Duggars, Table for 12, Jon & Kate and now Nadya Suleman and think to themselves...I want to have that many too.

Old 03-11-2009, 11:28 AM

3,032 posts, read 8,921,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pureblood View Post
Supposedly, Jon is divorcing Kate and living with his mom in Huntington PA. Any one live in or around Huntington ever see him. Someone from my town reportedly saw him at a bar in Alexandria near Juniata College but you can't really believe what you here. Some reason I do think this is true. Kate is so mean to him. So if anyone saw anything let me know.
Color me a big "so what" about this.

Old 03-11-2009, 12:22 PM

8,862 posts, read 17,490,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the3Ds View Post
Remember the episode of Jon & Kate when they were answering viewer e-mails? Kate said she gets ton of e-mails asking how someone can have 6 at once! She tried to express that their story is the "nightmare" story of reproductive medicine...the procedure is only supposed to result on ONE child. I find it alarming that there are people out there who are going to see shows like the Duggars, Table for 12, Jon & Kate and now Nadya Suleman and think to themselves...I want to have that many too.
This is troubling.

I think the unceasing responsibility involved in caring for the sextuplets and the twins has taken its toll on the parents and they have at least another decade ahead of them to go.

Old 03-12-2009, 10:28 AM

821 posts, read 2,038,549 times
BabyCenter: FAMEbaby » Blog Archive » Jon & Kate dismiss divorce rumors

This is an artical stating that they are NOT going to get a divorce --- Yes Kate is mean to him sometimes and she even says it and so does he... All relationships work diffrently - Although I wouldnt want to be spoken to in that manner or even have 6 children at the same time - I could see how their relationship works for THEM - and really thats all that matters.... I'm sure if you saw my life on TV you would have something to say about the way I raised my kids for the dynamic between me and my husband... and vise versa.

Old 03-12-2009, 02:15 PM

8,862 posts, read 17,490,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC JC Mom View Post
BabyCenter: FAMEbaby » Blog Archive » Jon & Kate dismiss divorce rumors

This is an artical stating that they are NOT going to get a divorce --- Yes Kate is mean to him sometimes and she even says it and so does he... All relationships work diffrently - Although I wouldnt want to be spoken to in that manner or even have 6 children at the same time - I could see how their relationship works for THEM - and really thats all that matters.... I'm sure if you saw my life on TV you would have something to say about the way I raised my kids for the dynamic between me and my husband... and vise versa.
Sounds like Jon needs some time to himself.

That was pretty 'dumb'--to think that he could visit an event with college girls where alcohol was served and not receive any publicity.

Old 03-14-2009, 11:00 PM

422 posts, read 649,609 times
I said in season 1 that Jon needs to stand up for himself and father his children. "mommy was mean" is NO excuse to skate off from your responsibilities. People have become so selfish and weak these days. Thats why we have so much divorce and confused children running around with guns and condoms in 4th grade.

Old 03-19-2009, 12:00 PM

266 posts, read 867,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasBlonde View Post
Take Home Chef was a great show. I don't know what happened to it though. I guess it just didn't get enough viewers? I'm not sure.

Ahh i totally love curtis stone. bring him back bring him back! hehehee

Old 03-22-2009, 10:29 AM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times
I'm sorry but I'm not buying the whole Kate is a baddie and Jon's the whipped husband.

Read up on Matt Roloff, he's said for years that there is so much editing, he's stopped trying to defend things that were edited to look like happened. If you watch J&K and watch closely, some times you'll notice they are edited out of order.

IMO, and it's just that, an opinion, people are saying this & that about Kate this, Kate that. Jon being a man, well now he has all of this attention and women saying, oh, come on, you can be with me, I will never treat you like Kate does. Grass is greener...

The comment by Jon on the last preview made me sick.

If my life was taped, you might see me not realize I was speaking to my hubby like he was a kid. When you are home with kids all day, it is hard to have an adult conversation when all you're used to is kids.

FWIW, and I've said this before, Jon has said he had no life plans. Had no clue what he wanted to do for a living. We now find out he was doing some sort of cabinetry, how did he go to being a computer analyst (or whatever) from that? If it wasn't for the show, where would they be? Do you really think Jon would still be in that other job? I don't. If anything, I think he'd be the house husband and Kate would go back to being a nurse.

If J&K broke up the show would be over. It's because of the way it's edited that the show works. Look at the other multiple specials. Out of all of them, only J&K is really popular.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities