Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 07:52 PM

3,791 posts, read 8,900,987 times

Advertisements

And Jon for that matter. CAN YOU PLEASE JUST GO AWAY!!! Please!!! And if Kate answers one more question with a question, I am going to smash my tv.

Natalie: "Kate, how did you feel seeing Jon out with younger women?"
Kate: "Did I like seeing Jon with other women?...no."

ARRRRGGHHH!!! Stop this madness!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2009, 07:53 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,462,628 times
No offense but....they why even watch? There are a kazillion other channels.....

Old 11-02-2009, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
No offense but....they why even watch? There are a kazillion other channels.....
I am waiting for Cake Boss and had the channel on while doing other things.

Old 11-02-2009, 08:03 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,462,628 times
I guess if someone annoyed me that much, I'd have changed the channel.....

Old 11-02-2009, 08:10 PM

Ok. Don't know what to tell ya.

Old 11-03-2009, 06:38 AM

13,814 posts, read 28,501,960 times
I wish she would have opened up more about why her own parents (and the kids maternal grandparents) are out of their lives. She's got to be a witch for her own parents (and it seems all her other family members) to abandon her and the kids.

I wonder what went down between them.

Old 11-03-2009, 07:16 AM

18,124 posts, read 11,758,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
I wish she would have opened up more about why her own parents (and the kids maternal grandparents) are out of their lives. She's got to be a witch for her own parents (and it seems all her other family members) to abandon her and the kids.

How do you know her intermediate family is not in close contact?

Old 11-03-2009, 07:50 AM

4,253 posts, read 9,454,385 times
Not only I haven't watched TV for the last year, I am not reading the J-K threads here. There is a world out there...

Old 11-03-2009, 07:52 AM

13,809 posts, read 26,561,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kentuckydad95 View Post
I am waiting for Cake Boss and had the channel on while doing other things.
I've had that situation. Something I don't care for is on just before something I like okay, but I turn there early because I don't want to miss the beginning. Unfortunately this means I have to wait for the thing to end and get to my show. (Dancing with the Stars running over a bit to Castle is a bit like that) Were you in a position where you could mute? Or would that be an option in the future?

(I don't care about the Kate thing in and of itself, just talking about stuff I do when a show I like follows one I dislike)

Old 11-03-2009, 08:07 AM

24,873 posts, read 36,176,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2goldens View Post
How do you know her intermediate family is not in close contact?
She said it in the interview. She said they e-mail but they aren't in the kids lives day to day. I have always wondered what happened too. She said it happened before the show. She alluded to choices she made and some people not agreeing with them. In different ways, I have had friends who have made choices I thought were wrong. In some cases I've found it hard to maintain a relationship with them. I can see how choosing to do IUI again after having the twins, then choosing to keep all 6 babies, even though it is not advisable and can cause all kinds of problems for mom and babies, could cause a strain between J & K and some people in their lives. There is probably more to it than that. Kate also said, IIRC, that it was her choice not her parents, to not have them involved.

edit: The part of the interview that bothered me the most was that she said she couldn't go back to nursing. No, it wouldn't be near the money she's making on TV, but she could still earn an honest living. People do it.

Last edited by Kibbiekat; 11-03-2009 at 08:16 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities