Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 12:11 PM

85 posts, read 263,950 times

Advertisements

Any opinions on this builder? Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2007, 12:29 PM

19 posts, read 86,722 times
Default Mattamy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearity View Post
Oh--I am interested in talking about them, too. I have been to the models off Hwy 160 in SW Charlotte and really like the one-level floorplan. Don't know about the reputation of the builder, so please post comments . . .

Old 10-24-2007, 01:19 PM

422 posts, read 1,366,384 times
This might make you feel good- Even with my discount I get with the builder I work for now, which is a pretty good discount, I am STILL purchasing a Mattamy Home ;-)

I am very happy with the decision. I haven't heard any complaints yet!

Old 10-24-2007, 01:21 PM

396 posts, read 1,434,996 times
Where is that development?

Old 10-24-2007, 01:26 PM

422 posts, read 1,366,384 times
They have a bunch of communities. you should should check out their website. I am going to be purchasing at Millbridge.

Old 10-24-2007, 01:42 PM

19 posts, read 86,722 times
Default Mattamy Gets JD Power 2007 cust satis award

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearity View Post
What a coincidence! This just in today Charlotte Business Journal:
John Wieland Homes and Neighborhoods and Mattamy Homes have tied for the top ranking in customer satisfaction with new home builders in the Charlotte, according to the J.D. Power and Associates 2007 New-Home Builder Customer Satisfaction Study.
According to the study, nine factors drive customer satisfaction with home builders. They are builder's warranty/customer service, construction manager, builder's sales staff, home readiness, price/value, workmanship/materials, recreational facilities, builder's design center and location. See article:

John Wieland, Mattamy No.1 in local survey - Charlotte Business Journal:

Old 10-24-2007, 01:47 PM

71 posts, read 339,437 times
I'm located in South Charlotte and Mattamy Homes builds in Kingstree and Brighton Park. Two very nice communities. If you go outside of Mecklenburg county, they are promoting quite heavily here in my mailbox at the office is Millbridge. I personally toured this community and was very impressed with the homes and layout of the community. THey offer a lot of other builder options as standard for their price point. It would be worth looking into them. Another builder to look into is Evergreen Homes. We just had them for a presentation in my office the other day and I was Extremely impressed.

Old 10-24-2007, 03:03 PM

7,937 posts, read 20,381,405 times
My friend went looking there this week Millbridge we went with them and looked at those Mattamy Homes, beautiful home was the model the Pine. However they dont give u alot of Standards that would be options so to speak. everything seemed to have been an upgrade. magnificent community and nice ammenities

Old 10-24-2007, 06:30 PM

45 posts, read 167,884 times
There are Mattamy homes still being built in my community Riverbend. They look nice and it seems like they are offering a ton of upgrades.

Old 10-24-2007, 10:51 PM

4 posts, read 12,159 times
Default Mattamy homes

I bought a home from and absolutely love it! I don't know too much about Mattamy but I do know that the discounts are usually built into the price of the home so please beware. I live off of 160 right now in 2500 sq ft and I got in for under 200k.

Last edited by SunnyKayak; 10-24-2007 at 10:58 PM.. Reason: advertising
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
View detailed profiles of: