Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2012, 02:31 PM

1,899 posts, read 2,267,015 times

Advertisements

Don't they film in the spring? It'll still be too cold to use a swimming pool unless it's heated, which probably wouldn't be a big deal for a house as expensive as this one looks to be. But it still might be a little chilly for bachelors to wander around outside topless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2012, 03:09 PM

1,456 posts, read 4,146,552 times
"Still" be too cold? -- heck, it's barely too cold now. By spring, I figure it'll be mid-90's.
I sure hope I'm wrong though!

Old 02-02-2012, 05:25 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,663,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCDave View Post
Don't they film in the spring? It'll still be too cold to use a swimming pool unless it's heated, which probably wouldn't be a big deal for a house as expensive as this one looks to be. But it still might be a little chilly for bachelors to wander around outside topless.
Doesn't matter.... if they need a pool shot, they will make you get in the pool and fake like it's hot.

I was home in Pittsburgh this summer and it was 100 degrees and the humidity was thick.... they were shooting the Batman film at the stadium and the scene takes place in the winter. Thousands of extras in the stands with winter coats on in August...

Old 03-13-2012, 09:49 AM

98 posts, read 246,294 times
It will be interesting when Ricky's actual fiancee (not Emily) at the time of his death comes out and is interviewed. It will also be interesting when Emily has to answer a question on why a 17 year old was sleeping with a 24 year old...or you know, the DNA test she had after Ricki was born...or the job that she doesn't actually do or go to...which was funded by Hendrick. Or why her daughter lives with the Hendrick's almost full time. Trust me, Emily is not getting married to anyone until the kid is 18...she basically does whatever she likes now including moving to Nashville for 2 years and leaving Ricki in Charlotte. Or why if the death of her boyfriend was so tragic she hosted a nascar themed travel show (ahem...airplanes...Nascar...) several years back, which tanked.

Smoke and mirrors people...she's as fake as they come.

Old 03-13-2012, 09:59 AM

35,879 posts, read 77,539,723 times
Swanky, that seemed awfully mean spirited to me.

Old 03-13-2012, 10:59 AM

Is it mean spirited if it's actually true? Is it true?

I know Hendrick's family isn't happy about this at all....

Old 03-13-2012, 12:59 PM

35,879 posts, read 77,539,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
Is it mean spirited if it's actually true? Is it true?

I know Hendrick's family isn't happy about this at all....
Even the truth can be mean spirited when it was unnecessary to the conversation.

Old 03-13-2012, 01:09 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,784,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swanky View Post
It will be interesting when Ricky's actual fiancee (not Emily) at the time of his death comes out and is interviewed. It will also be interesting when Emily has to answer a question on why a 17 year old was sleeping with a 24 year old...or you know, the DNA test she had after Ricki was born...or the job that she doesn't actually do or go to...which was funded by Hendrick. Or why her daughter lives with the Hendrick's almost full time. Trust me, Emily is not getting married to anyone until the kid is 18...she basically does whatever she likes now including moving to Nashville for 2 years and leaving Ricki in Charlotte. Or why if the death of her boyfriend was so tragic she hosted a nascar themed travel show (ahem...airplanes...Nascar...) several years back, which tanked.

Smoke and mirrors people...she's as fake as they come.
Idle gossip or sour grapes? Hmmm......

Old 03-13-2012, 01:20 PM

It's the Bachelorette for goodness sakes. She is "dating" 25 guys to find true love... I'm sorry but you aren't going to find a bunch of feel good stories about this girl.

I don't watch the show but just about every commercial or update on the contestants is full of soap opera drama... I'm having a hard time understanding why anyone would expect positive uplifting news in this thread.

Old 03-13-2012, 01:35 PM

6,151 posts, read 10,035,355 times
I'm not paying that much attention to this whole thing... However per the wife's FB (and her giving me random updates), the filming is going down now... the rumored bachelor "mansion" is in South Ballantyne just North of Ardrey Kell and East of 521 - near Lorenzo's Pizza and Bagel Bin for another reference. They're talking about helicopter rides, day of riding at some stables in Indian Land, and NC Sound Factory so far.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte