Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2012, 07:07 PM

18 posts, read 30,528 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by coped View Post
I don't mess with needles unless for medically necessary procedures. Hepatitis is forever. ....
If you go to a shop they unwrap and use clean utensils right in front of you.
You must go to that place behind the gas station
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2015, 03:12 PM

6 posts, read 13,385 times
Hey guys, this is Tee from Krazy Kats Tattoo & Piercing. I'm not sure if there is a consequence of reviving a dead post, but please check out APP Association of Professional Piercers this is a nonprofit, international health and safety organization for body piercers. Seeing that NC doesn't regulate piercing per se, one must do their research when it comes to their own safety. As of February 11/2015, I became a member of this wonderful organization, and our shop is the only one of four shops in NC (one in Raleigh, and two others in Wilmington) that have APP members working. To become a member and remain a member, a shop has to meet APP minimum standard (separated bio room, minimum standard jewelry quality, etc.) There is none care more about body piercing (not tattoos or any other mods) than this organization, and I am so happy to be one of them. Thank you for reading this and be safe always!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte