Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2015, 12:06 PM

8 posts, read 6,551 times

Advertisements

Hello, I'm trying to get some insight about the trains in North Carolina.
How good are they? Are they on time, how is the seating? Do they have WI-FI? ETC..

I made a quick survey that would help me out a lot and give me some details about what people think.

= https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/nctrain

Thank You, for your thoughts and feedback.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2015, 12:11 PM

23,814 posts, read 34,670,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCDOT&AMTRAK View Post
Hello, I'm trying to get some insight about the trains in North Carolina.
How good are they? Are they on time, how is the seating? Do they have WI-FI? ETC..

I made a quick survey that would help me out a lot and give me some details about what people think.

= https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/nctrain

Thank You, for your thoughts and feedback.
You keep posting these threads. Why don't you bump the threads that you've already started?

Old 04-02-2015, 08:08 AM

11,839 posts, read 28,947,412 times
I've never rode a train in NC. Why bother? After all you can get where you're going faster by car.

Old 04-02-2015, 08:31 AM

4,639 posts, read 6,378,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingowl View Post
I've never rode a train in NC. Why bother? After all you can get where you're going faster by car.
Perhaps you don't have a car. Perhaps your car is in the shop. Perhaps you're going to the state fair or the Lexington BBQ Festival and don't want to get stuck in a huge traffic jam. Perhaps someone is picking you up in the other city and continuing the trip in their car. Perhaps you're flying out of an airport in another city and don't want to leave your car parked there during your trip. Perhaps you're on a business trip and the ability to work on your computer during the travel time makes you more productive. Perhaps you rode with someone else and they are continuing on elsewhere and you are using the train to get back home. Perhaps you don't want to get stuck in rush hour traffic on I-40. Perhaps when gas was near $4 a gallon it was cheaper to take the train.

There are many reasons.

Old 04-03-2015, 08:14 AM

11,839 posts, read 28,947,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinadawg2 View Post
Perhaps you don't have a car. Perhaps your car is in the shop. Perhaps you're going to the state fair or the Lexington BBQ Festival and don't want to get stuck in a huge traffic jam. Perhaps someone is picking you up in the other city and continuing the trip in their car. Perhaps you're flying out of an airport in another city and don't want to leave your car parked there during your trip. Perhaps you're on a business trip and the ability to work on your computer during the travel time makes you more productive. Perhaps you rode with someone else and they are continuing on elsewhere and you are using the train to get back home. Perhaps you don't want to get stuck in rush hour traffic on I-40. Perhaps when gas was near $4 a gallon it was cheaper to take the train.

There are many reasons.
Perhaps I was just bumping the thread back to the top...

Old 04-03-2015, 10:19 AM

4,639 posts, read 6,378,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingowl View Post
Perhaps I was just bumping the thread back to the top...
Sure you were. Here's an easier way to do that:

Bump
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
View detailed profiles of: