Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2007, 08:41 AM

1,242 posts, read 4,035,294 times

Advertisements

Just a rave...it was the most thorough cleaning I ever received. They have so many different tools. I have some cavities and major work that needs to get done....bummer.. but really just a great dentist.

I am not sure if anyone else on here uses him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2007, 09:05 AM

1,895 posts, read 6,168,572 times
We do -- in fact we were one of his first 100 patients. Back when we moved here (9 years ago) there weren't too many around. We love him -- if anyone is afraid of going to the dentist, this is the guy to see. They have something where you put on these glasses and you can watch a movie or TV, which certainly takes your mind off what's going on and the time flies by. One time I even was annoyed because I was watching a movie and they finished the work before the movie was done.

Only complaint is that you have to pay up front, and then send in the form to your insurer. They have the form ready to go, but I'd rather they file with the insurer. They are also expensive -- of course, I'm sure many are but we still stick with him. I think our family has paid a few months of his mortgage

Old 11-13-2007, 10:17 AM

1,242 posts, read 4,035,294 times
Default yes

I agree he is very expensive and my poor husband's credit card it taking a hit. My dental only pays for so much and I need a lot done. I am probably paying for his mortgage on his beach house...hahaha!

When I was looking around they all seemed to be like that though. I also wish he had long hours but again all of these dentists have a four day work week--must be nice!

I am glad someone else on here has been with him for awhile. I was nervous to leave my old dentist behind but I feel confident in this drs. work.

Did you ahppen to have any cosmetic dental work done by him?

Old 03-09-2009, 07:25 PM

4 posts, read 18,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by south.charlotte&union View Post
Only complaint is that you have to pay up front, and then send in the form to your insurer. They have the form ready to go, but I'd rather they file with the insurer. They are also expensive -- of course, I'm sure many are but we still stick with him. I think our family has paid a few months of his mortgage
I couldn't find any dentists in Ballantyne who weren't this way. It's annoying b/c you can't technically use Flexible Spending either until you get reimbursed and I'd rather just use my flexible spending card.

The receptionist is very friendly and remembered me from one visit to the next (about a month apart). She was also very on top of things and knew from the time I entered who i most likely should be so I was greeted by name immediately.

I don't know where their prices rank compared to others, but I did like their practice.

Now, if any good dentist could become a preferred provider for my insurance I might be tempted to leave, but it doesn't seem like anyone wants to be a preferred provider if they don't have to.

Old 09-08-2009, 08:49 PM

2 posts, read 5,148 times
Default A Message from Adult Dentistry of Ballantyne

We appreciate the positive feedback and sticking with us over the years. We strive to provide only the highest quality dentistry the will last for a long, long time. Because of this, we see fewer patients and spend whatever time necessary to deliver an experience that is unmatched in dental healthcare today. We have also built a new website which provides a number of patient education videos about most common dental procedures. Please check out our website at Charlotte Dentist & Charlotte Cosmetic Dentist | Adult Dentistry of Ballantyne , and let me know what you think, or if there is anything you would like to see added in the future?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte