Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2013, 08:52 AM

69 posts, read 107,732 times

Advertisements

We are relocating to the area in Jan '14. We are most likely going to be building and have sold a good portion of our furnishings; hence, need a furnished place to stay while house is being built. We don't want the responsibility of a house/yard. We need a 2 bedroom pet friendly furnished apt or condo and not in the downtown area and if possible, not too far from the Waxhaw or Mint Hill area since that is most likely where we will be building. Our budget is flexible provided our needs are met.

I have been online but not having the greatest success with the searches I have done thus far. I have also looked at some corporate rentals. What about vacation rentals? Anyone have any ideas on trying that route?

Appreciate your help!!
Karen
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2013, 12:40 PM

7,672 posts, read 12,824,033 times
That's a tough call, there was an executive rentals over in Ballantyne that was furnished but I don't think they allowed pets.

Have you considered an extended stay hotel? My aunts moved here with their two dogs and stayed at the one in Pineville next to Carolina Place Mall behind what used to be a Bi-lo on 51 and Park Road.

There's another in Matthews behind or next to the Krispy Kreme but that area is trafficky to get in and out but the hotel was nice. (right on Hwy74/Indepedence NOT In Town Suites)

And there is yet another but I don't know anything about in Ballantyne or right near there.

Good luck!

Old 11-03-2013, 09:26 AM

69 posts, read 107,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momtothree View Post
That's a tough call, there was an executive rentals over in Ballantyne that was furnished but I don't think they allowed pets.

Have you considered an extended stay hotel? My aunts moved here with their two dogs and stayed at the one in Pineville next to Carolina Place Mall behind what used to be a Bi-lo on 51 and Park Road.

There's another in Matthews behind or next to the Krispy Kreme but that area is trafficky to get in and out but the hotel was nice. (right on Hwy74/Indepedence NOT In Town Suites)

And there is yet another but I don't know anything about in Ballantyne or right near there.

Good luck!

Thank you. I am hoping my relocation experts are going to be able to help.

Old 11-23-2013, 05:36 PM

10 posts, read 30,032 times
The nicest places I've seen is TheHomeCollectionCLT.com They are all near, but not directly in, Uptown--Myers Park, Dilworth and Elizabeth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte