Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2007, 07:39 PM
NJC NJC started this thread

1 posts, read 2,433 times

Advertisements

Can someone please clarify which area has the best schools in the region. I was all set to relocate to Cornelius a few years ago and was told by the builders agent that the Mecklenburg schools were good. Obviously I found out later that this was further from the truth and never moved. As much as I love that area I need to have good education as I have 2 small children that will begin schooling over the next few years. I am from Central New Jersey which has good schools and I would like to find an area similar to here. I am looking to relocate within the next 18 months but this time I want to take my time to find the right area for my family.

Any help would greatly be appreciated
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2007, 08:34 PM

7,937 posts, read 20,381,405 times
look at union county schools

www.greatschools.net

or u can go to the ncreportcard.org

Old 01-29-2007, 08:16 AM

58 posts, read 77,679 times
Default Charlotte-Mecklenburg Elementary Schools

Thanks for posting the link to http://www.ncreportcard.org. It looks great.

Does anyone have any insight into the best elementary schools in Charlotte-Mecklenburg?

Old 01-29-2007, 12:08 PM

7,937 posts, read 20,381,405 times
Jason, u can also use the same link for CMS...also go to greatschools.net and go through each school...u can do it by elem, middle and Hs..its also a great source of Info, I rely on it alot..and also send my clients..hope this helps..

Old 01-29-2007, 06:04 PM

1,417 posts, read 6,908,289 times
Systems that are really good are Cabarrus County (NE), Morresville City (north), Union County (SE), Ft. Mill City (south), and Clover City (SW).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
View detailed profiles of: