U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 11-08-2008, 01:56 PM
 
51 posts, read 140,799 times
Reputation: 19

Advertisements

Does anyone know about Bethesda Oaks subdivision? It is in Gastonia right on the Cramerton border and built by Ryan homes. I know that western Gastonia is not desirable, but does anyone have any comments on East Gastonia and in particular, this subdivision?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-08-2008, 05:21 PM
 
221 posts, read 648,827 times
Reputation: 69
I am very familiar with this subdivison. Is there something in particular that you want to know?

In my opinion this is a nice subdivision with larger lots and pretty wooded too. We actually built a ryan home for our family in Belmont so very knowledgeable with them, and their building. There have been some big changes internally within Ryan this week, so it will be interesting to see how it all plays out with the downsizing of project managers.
I have met several homeowners in this subdivision and they have all been pleasent.
Hope this helps you some, but let me know if you need more info.
Patti

Quote:
Originally Posted by saneely View Post
Does anyone know about Bethesda Oaks subdivision? It is in Gastonia right on the Cramerton border and built by Ryan homes. I know that western Gastonia is not desirable, but does anyone have any comments on East Gastonia and in particular, this subdivision?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-09-2008, 07:20 AM
 
51 posts, read 140,799 times
Reputation: 19
Thank you for responding. Do you know how big this subdivision will be? Any amenities? How is the surounding community? It is located in Eastern Gastonia right on the Cramerton border (according to the map). It this a safe area? I can't seem to find alot on this subdivision. I assume because it is fairly new. Any comments on this subdivision and the surrounding community, will be greatly appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-09-2008, 11:29 AM
 
44 posts, read 135,514 times
Reputation: 33
Default Bethesda Oaks

Hello- we moved into our house in Bethesda Oaks June 27,2008 and LOVE IT! Our construction manager was Ryan Manuel and he did a FANTASTIC job! We used Pillar to Post for the final inspection and they only found two small problems,worn shingle on the roof from a ladder and the pan underneath the hot water heater needed to be centered.
I'm a Gastonia native,Gastonia is safe and doesn't seem to have the big city crime like Charlotte has home invasions,car jackings,gang viloence,corrupt politicians .. plus liitle or no traffic problems.. Bethesda Oaks is a fine neighborhood,the neighbors are EXTREMELY nice. Drive on over and talk with folks there,just knock on a few doors.. If you buy a Ryan Home I reccommend having a buyers agent and haggle with them,I bet you can get a bargain.
Cheers,
Robert
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-09-2008, 02:01 PM
 
51 posts, read 140,799 times
Reputation: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by robster View Post
Hello- we moved into our house in Bethesda Oaks June 27,2008 and LOVE IT! Our construction manager was Ryan Manuel and he did a FANTASTIC job! We used Pillar to Post for the final inspection and they only found two small problems,worn shingle on the roof from a ladder and the pan underneath the hot water heater needed to be centered.
I'm a Gastonia native,Gastonia is safe and doesn't seem to have the big city crime like Charlotte has home invasions,car jackings,gang viloence,corrupt politicians .. plus liitle or no traffic problems.. Bethesda Oaks is a fine neighborhood,the neighbors are EXTREMELY nice. Drive on over and talk with folks there,just knock on a few doors.. If you buy a Ryan Home I reccommend having a buyers agent and haggle with them,I bet you can get a bargain.
Cheers,
Robert
Am I correct that this is a fairly new subdivision? How many lots is Ryan proposing to build? How many lots completed thus far? Any amenities?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-09-2008, 04:29 PM
 
44 posts, read 135,514 times
Reputation: 33
Default 400 Homes

Quote:
Originally Posted by saneely View Post
Am I correct that this is a fairly new subdivision? How many lots is Ryan proposing to build? How many lots completed thus far? Any amenities?
Howdy- 50-75 homes now,fantastic community pool with playground and walking trail.. Ryan homes plans to build 400 homes in Bethesda Oaks,the neighborhood is about 1 1/2 years old. good school district,Ashbrook high,Gardner Park elem. and Cramerton Middle. there a few homes already built currently for sale,close to shopping and 5 minutes from I-85,in a very desireable part of town,it's in the City of Gastonia. Come on down and visit us! for the money,Bethesda Oaks is a super buy!!

Cheers,
Robert
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-09-2008, 06:17 PM
 
221 posts, read 648,827 times
Reputation: 69
Your Welcome. As others have stated this will be a larger community once it is completed.
There is a very large pool, nice large playground area, and walking trails. It is located close enough to shopping and interstate but not to close either. The thing I like about this community is the larger lots and nice neighbors.
As I stated, Ryan is going through some changes, and they are offering all kinds of incentives now. You should contact a buyers agent (ryan pays for their services) as the on site rep is working for the builder and you deserve someone working for you.

Hope this helps! Patti

Quote:
Originally Posted by saneely View Post
Thank you for responding. Do you know how big this subdivision will be? Any amenities? How is the surounding community? It is located in Eastern Gastonia right on the Cramerton border (according to the map). It this a safe area? I can't seem to find alot on this subdivision. I assume because it is fairly new. Any comments on this subdivision and the surrounding community, will be greatly appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-10-2008, 05:17 PM
 
51 posts, read 140,799 times
Reputation: 19
Thank you. You have been most helpful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:




Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top