Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2007, 05:36 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,368,313 times

Advertisements

that sell earrings and jewelry that people make and bring in?? For sale?? I make jewelry here and sell it, when I have the time. I used to have it in my hairdressers shop but she had a baby and stopped cutting hair all together... Also the girls from work buy from me. They tell me what they want and I make them originals...never to be made again.... I have to promise... Anyways, I was just wondering, because I have all the materials, and I don't just want to make for my daughter and my self... thats way too much stuff.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2007, 05:39 AM

396 posts, read 1,435,185 times
My wife buys stuff like when she goes to get her hair cut, so there is probably the same type of opportunity in other hair salons here. I don't know exactly how it works, but Black Lion has booth type places set up where people sell their goods.

Old 03-29-2007, 05:40 AM

1,453 posts, read 5,150,549 times
There are a number of small shops in Pineville (Main street area) that might sell that type of crafts/jewelry. I don't know any names just antiques and collectibles and unique things.

Old 03-29-2007, 07:44 AM

1,304 posts, read 4,322,650 times
Default Craft booths

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
that sell earrings and jewelry that people make and bring in?? For sale?? I make jewelry here and sell it, when I have the time. I used to have it in my hairdressers shop but she had a baby and stopped cutting hair all together... Also the girls from work buy from me. They tell me what they want and I make them originals...never to be made again.... I have to promise... Anyways, I was just wondering, because I have all the materials, and I don't just want to make for my daughter and my self... thats way too much stuff.
I see a lot of folks with booths in craft shows in the area selling custom jewelry. I noticed there is a craft show in Waxhaw this weekend:

Craft and Collections Show
American Legion on Hwy 75 in Waxhaw
Saturday, March 31st
8 am to 3 pm
22 Vendors, 4 outside
Breakfast & lunch will be available

If you come down to Waxhaw, check in with the bead shop on Main Street. They could probably give you some advice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte