Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2009, 11:18 AM

314 posts, read 1,136,953 times

Advertisements

66 cities where buying makes sense - MSN Real Estate
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2009, 11:51 AM

7,126 posts, read 11,712,241 times
Default I'm on my way, giddy yap and away I go

Well folks that's it I'm on my way to McAllen-Edinburg-Mission Texas!
Have my bags packed and need just a few more items before I leave in the morning. This report got me off sitting on the fence. It's now or never.

Where can I get a 50 gallon hat. Or is that 10 gallons and the oil drum is 50 Gal? Don't matter I'll learn as I go. How about boots? I want those pointed ones so as to stab and kill roaches but I have a 4E foot. Anybody know where I can buy super pointy boots for wide footed men that don't know how to ride a horse?

Worse part of this move I need to join the Texas City Data forum board for advise as I see you guys know diddly about living in my new home of Mission Texas. Can I take all my rep points I got for giving mis-information and bring them over to the Tx. side?

Details will kill you but hey it's worth it. The report says I will be a gazzillionare by 2011. They must be right it's right there in black and white on the computer so it's "like gospel", well isn't it?

Old 02-15-2009, 12:04 PM

422 posts, read 1,366,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johne482 View Post
Well folks that's it I'm on my way to McAllen-Edinburg-Mission Texas!
Have my bags packed and need just a few more items before I leave in the morning. This report got me off sitting on the fence. It's now or never.

Where can I get a 50 gallon hat. Or is that 10 gallons and the oil drum is 50 Gal? Don't matter I'll learn as I go. How about boots? I want those pointed ones so as to stab and kill roaches but I have a 4E foot. Anybody know where I can buy super pointy boots for wide footed men that don't know how to ride a horse?

Worse part of this move I need to join the Texas City Data forum board for advise as I see you guys know diddly about living in my new home of Mission Texas. Can I take all my rep points I got for giving mis-information and bring them over to the Tx. side?

Details will kill you but hey it's worth it. The report says I will be a gazzillionare by 2011. They must be right it's right there in black and white on the computer so it's "like gospel", well isn't it?
Whats wrong with you?

Old 02-15-2009, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewBeginnings12 View Post
Whats wrong with you?
recurring problems as a result of a lobotomy several years ago.

Old 02-15-2009, 01:36 PM

3,774 posts, read 8,200,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johne482 View Post
recurring problems as a result of a lobotomy several years ago.
I dunno... looks like a standard case of douchebaggery to me. Ever been to western PA?

Old 02-15-2009, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native_Son View Post
I dunno... looks like a standard case of douchebaggery to me. Ever been to western PA?
Does he wear pink shirts with the collars turned up? I hear that's the douchebag uniform.

Old 02-15-2009, 02:58 PM

141 posts, read 323,184 times
Detroit made the list too...

That's some quality journalism right there. Based on projected home equity.

Little tip. There will be no bottom to the housing crisis until the blackholes of MBSE and CDOs that major financial institutions went hog wild over are filled with taxpayer money (impossible outside of a Wiemar Republic type scenario), or these insolvent banks are allowed to fail (Depression). Pick your poison.
Anyone calling a housing bottom or the end of our current recession are ignorant of the global macro economic forces at work.

Old 02-15-2009, 03:32 PM

7,041 posts, read 15,046,892 times
The report itself doesn't make sense. How can they know how much equity to project that you will earn when they don't know how much the house is, what it appraised for when you bought the house, how much money you put down on this house...what the neighbourhood is like...etc.....

Old 02-15-2009, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagocubs View Post
The report itself doesn't make sense. How can they know how much equity to project that you will earn when they don't know how much the house is, what it appraised for when you bought the house, how much money you put down on this house...what the neighbourhood is like...etc.....
My guess is a magic 8 Ball and some sort of crystal new age stuff. That's just my guess though. I've been known to be wrong.

Old 02-15-2009, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstevens44 View Post
Does he wear pink shirts with the collars turned up? I hear that's the douchebag uniform.
Another quality post on where the 66 best places in America one should buy.Hook up with the other two clowns and stop worrying who I am and what I wear.Get your act together and start visting the top 30 cities on that list. When you're all done come back and give us your report on living, working and investing in those cities. Should be interesting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
View detailed profiles of: