Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2009, 11:45 AM

45,218 posts, read 100,700,516 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkleoni1 View Post
Woo hoo!!! Had a new person look yesterday just when the offer came in and they are interested too!! Things are starting to look good, nothing like a little competition to make things interesting!!! We sent them our counter offer and advised there is a second interested party. Second party will be sending an offer sometime this week! Thanks again everyone looks like all that positive energy and prayers are taking us in a good direction.
Been thinking about you all week This is great news!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2009, 01:15 PM

7,126 posts, read 11,701,408 times
Default Go easy...suave.

Quote:
Woo hoo!!! Had a new person look yesterday just when the offer came in and they are interested too!! Things are starting to look good, nothing like a little competition to make things interesting!!! We sent them our counter offer and advised there is a second interested party. Second party will be sending an offer sometime this week! Thanks again everyone looks like all that positive energy and prayers are taking us in a good direction.
Be careful trying to pit one against the other. Just about everytime a seller does that to me ...I walk. Just my temperment. It annoys me b/c most of the time I think they are bs ing.

Old 05-09-2009, 01:17 PM

35,879 posts, read 77,469,759 times
Quote:
Well, how about that! I hope you will be able to come to an agreement so you can move on with your plans!!! Let us know!

Old 05-09-2009, 02:14 PM

1,039 posts, read 3,004,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johne482 View Post
Be careful trying to pit one against the other. Just about everytime a seller does that to me ...I walk. Just my temperment. It annoys me b/c most of the time I think they are bs ing.

Yea I kind of thought of that and so we countered the first offer with the price we felt is fair even before the second interest and will gladly sell our home for that price. Not really trying to pit one against the other as much as disclosing the information as required. We will be dealing with the first people first and will certainly not put them on a back burning waiting for a bigger better offer. I will treat them as I would want to be treated...

Old 05-09-2009, 02:24 PM

876 posts, read 3,792,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johne482 View Post
if you can walk on the house just because of that, I wouldn't bother putting in an offer. If the house is the right one, you wouldn't walk from it.

Old 05-09-2009, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperchargedSS View Post
if you can walk on the house just because of that, I wouldn't bother putting in an offer. If the house is the right one, you wouldn't walk from it.
You're right but as I said it's a flaw in my temperment.

Old 05-09-2009, 02:58 PM

19,855 posts, read 65,811,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperchargedSS View Post
i tink Johne was talking more about his investment houses but I suppose he might do that on a personal home as well.

Old 05-09-2009, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBelleInUtah View Post
i tink Johne was talking more about his investment houses but I suppose he might do that on a personal home as well.

Only invest. houses. I have lived in my personal home for 30 years!

Old 05-10-2009, 08:03 AM

876 posts, read 3,792,798 times
ah yes, investment home; totally different story!

Old 05-12-2009, 10:37 AM

1,513 posts, read 3,359,953 times
Default So did you go under contract?

We were so close (or so we thought) this weekend, when someone came for a second showing and then their realtor said an offer was coming the next day.

Now they are back to looking at houses and don't know what to do although they still like ours .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte