Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2009, 07:39 PM

25 posts, read 31,944 times

Advertisements

Hello fellow city-data.comers i am informing on this hear site because i recently heard of North Carolina and Charlotte having a tobacco road where one fine fellow like myself may harvest a plentiful stash and heard it around country selling at various markets and gather points.

i am coming from deep desert Arizona so a man of my nature has no understanding about growing trees let alone some good fashon tabakky! my plan is to move into a small squat or dwelling in suburban Charlotte and harvest a couple acres of tobacco and sell them around the country and hopefull steal customers away from marboro's and newports and get them on my good ole fashion tabakky. i will sell pre-rolled cigarettes and fine cigars and price them fairly high because my tobacco will be grown in great fertilzer and be a great brand of good ole fashion tobakky! i want my brand to be a household name. i wont be doing all the work myself my brother and mother and a few migrant workers/indentured servants will be helping me with labor and sales

i know i may be addicting people but ive dreamed all my life of getting rich and get away from this tippee looking dwelling ive lived in all my life and finally own a decent pair of socks and shoes and hopefully one day owning a mansion on my own island with my own airplane and my own yacht and my own stable of beautiful woman that is my dream and i believe tobacco road can make me rich

so overall im basically asking if this plan sounds alright to the native Charlotteian and im open to suggestions and comments

Old 05-28-2009, 07:56 PM

3,115 posts, read 7,140,345 times
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah aahahahhahaha

Old 05-28-2009, 09:17 PM

35,879 posts, read 77,543,889 times
Well, we don't grow tobacco here in this region of the state. So I guess that kinda messes up the plan to move to Charlotte. You'll have to go about 400 miles east to grow tobacco.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
View detailed profiles of: