Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Chattanooga
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2008, 11:53 AM

286 posts, read 1,086,310 times

Advertisements

I'm not trying to start any arguments in the forum. We have enough of that with fun subjects like slab versus crawl space, hehe.

Anyway, I just joined the Ron Paul meetup group in Chattanooga, and wanted to extend invitation to anyone on here who is interested. I've never been so excited to vote for someone. Usually it was in the mindset of "which one is not as bad as the rest." I never knew who this guy was, and I always watched Fox News as most in TN probably do. The first Republican debate was on, and there he was. This man, who does have some stretched ideas, spoke from his heart and believed in what he stood for, which is mainly every American's natural rights that the Constitution is based on. Life and liberty. When the poll at the end showed Paul as the winner of the debate, Hannity started making jokes and putting him down. LOL, I got pissed and confused, because Ron is conservative, and I thought Fox News liked that. The main thing they didn't like was him being against the war I guess. He even beat Guiliani (as if any southerner is going to vote for him) in Iowa, and Fox still won't let him join the debate in NH.

Anyway, who is Ron Paul? Google and You Tube. I recommend YOUTUBE so that you can see for yourself that this man is not a "politician" with saavy answers or gimmicky slogans.

Contact me or go to the Chattanooga meetup site for Ron Paul. The meeting is going to be at Ryan's in Hixson. They could use a tad more organizing skills and leadership. So if anyone is up to sharing their skills, it would be much appreciated! Channel 12 put us on the news last night, and I felt we could have had a better PR. But any press is good right?

Last edited by financelife; 01-04-2008 at 11:55 AM.. Reason: Add info
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2008, 04:36 PM

2,071 posts, read 7,684,171 times
will there be good food there?

Old 01-04-2008, 05:17 PM

611 posts, read 1,999,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriDad View Post
will there be good food there?
Maybe they'll have punch and pie

Old 01-05-2008, 10:51 AM

49 posts, read 247,947 times
My family and I are currently living in Florida but considering a move to Chattanooga, glad there are other Ron Paul supporters, YA!!! We're not moving till after Jan 29th, so we can vote in the Florida cauceses though.

Viki

Old 01-05-2008, 09:16 PM

open primaries here in TN...yah!!!!

Old 01-19-2008, 12:31 PM

anymore meetups planned?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Chattanooga
View detailed profiles of: