Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2018, 08:48 PM

76 posts, read 95,792 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandr01 View Post
The 'We' part makes it much affordable than only an I .. AMLI 500-520 sqft convertible is > $1710+ on a 15 month and goes up on a traditional 12 mo to about 1800+ ...
lets move in together

no homo if you're a bro
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2018, 09:29 PM

53 posts, read 131,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirinjobra View Post
lets move in together

no homo if you're a bro
Hahaha what could go wrong?

This searching is getting me all kinds of crazy looking through agent ads/spams, I have to weed out buildings for bedbug incidents as well since I have severe allergy. In zillow there are several units within the same building you are in, why not just move into another unit there ?

Old 03-16-2018, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by personone View Post
If you're looking for a decent price in the areas you want, and still want the possibility of having a nice, modern interior; looking for condos is probably the best bet. The building may be older, which will lower the price a little, but there is the possibility that the actual unit has been updated with modern fixtures, appliances, etc.

To many people, these modern interior finishes are not important, but for me (and a lot of other people I know), it is very important, and it can make the apartment search tricky if you have a limited budget.
Thing is with the condos I'm only seeing agents posted ads on zillow and they don't respond, is there a site where owners are posting? I checked domu as well and get no reply, and craigs doesn't have such posting sadly it's all agents spamming.. Is there a particular website I don't know about or do people just go for a realtor when listing condos?

Old 03-17-2018, 11:05 AM

8,851 posts, read 5,876,506 times
Quote:
Thing is with the condos I'm only seeing agents posted ads on zillow and they don't respond, is there a site where owners are posting? I checked domu as well and get no reply, and craigs doesn't have such posting sadly it's all agents spamming.. Is there a particular website I don't know about or do people just go for a realtor when listing condos?
I have never looked seriously at renting condos, so I don't know for sure. I'm sure there are people who rent condo units without using an agent, but I don't know where/which sites they most frequently advertise on.

Old 03-19-2018, 04:34 AM

846 posts, read 1,401,298 times
Quote:
The 'We' part makes it much affordable than only an I .. AMLI 500-520 sqft convertible is > $1710+ on a 15 month and goes up on a traditional 12 mo to about 1800+ ...
Wrong building. Try this one
https://www.amli.com/apartments/chic...ark/floorplans

It's also knocking on peak season. Rents are rising in all high rises as a result.

Old 03-20-2018, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubconsciousMe View Post
Wrong building. Try this one
https://www.amli.com/apartments/chic...ark/floorplans

It's also knocking on peak season. Rents are rising in all high rises as a result.
Thanks, I will go for a showing see this week.

Old 03-20-2018, 06:54 PM

846 posts, read 1,401,298 times
Quote:
Thanks, I will go for a showing see this week.
If you decide to rent, let me know. I can get you a one time referral bonus/discount
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago