Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2010, 11:46 AM

7,723 posts, read 12,614,165 times

Advertisements

Before we get started, I just want to ask you guys. Do you a few hours to spare? Of reading something that could potentially change your entire life and the way you view it? I did. When I tell you my whole life was changed after this testimony, you wouldn't believe it. A Divine Revelation of Heaven & Hell are basically two testimonies given by a christian woman named Mary K. Baxter. She was raised in the church and always was a believer. Mary Katherine Baxter was chosen by God to let the world know of the REALITY of Hell. Jesus Christ appeared to Mary Baxter on 40 consecutive nights and took Mary on a tour of Hell and Heaven. She walked, with Jesus, through the horrors of Hell and talked with many people. Jesus showed her what happens to souls when they die and what happens to the unbelievers and Servants of God who do not obey their calling.

This is for EVERYONE on the C-D forum of every faith, tribe, language, and ones with no religious affiliation as well. I urge you, I'm BEGGING you, to PLEASE take a few hours out of your time today, and read this testimony. If you ever had questions about God, Jesus, heaven, hell, THIS is IT. I almost cried reading these because it was THAT powerful. I cried tears of sorrow and joy reading both these testimonies. It changed my entire life. I read it a few days ago and I was waiting to share with you until I went over it with my friend Denise (aka Betsey). And she was moved as well. We both knew in our hearts this was a TRUE account of a Christian woman that God allowed Jesus to take her to hell and heaven to show the modern world today that he is there, heaven and hell are as real as day, and people (including Christians) have NO idea just how real it is and what's REALLY going on. I thought I knew just from the bible alone, I had NO idea. And this it. I ask you to please try to sit in a quiet area today, get relaxed, and prepare for something that could change life as you THOUGHT you knew.

And this is Mary K. Baxter's revelation of Hell (I read this first)

A Divine Revelation of Hell

And this is Mary K. Baxter's revelation of Heaven.

A Divine Revelation of Heaven

Old 08-11-2010, 11:59 AM

5,965 posts, read 7,014,610 times
Get thee behind me, Satan. I tell you, it is like a demon came in here just now, a ravening wolf in sheep's clothing trying to sell me a bottle of fear and terror. No thank you. I most definitely would not choose to spend my time reading such a thing. This could be my last day on earth and I'd much rather spend it looking at something beautiful or comforting a brother or sister who needs encouragement. Let me challenge you, Allen to spend your day looking up all the references to FEAR in the New Testament.

Old 08-11-2010, 11:59 AM

8,435 posts, read 10,522,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
Before we get started, I just want to ask you guys. Do you a few hours to spare? Of reading something that could potentially change your entire life and the way you view it? I did. When I tell you my whole life was changed after this testimony, you wouldn't believe it. A Divine Revelation of Heaven & Hell are basically two testimonies given by a christian woman named Mary K. Baxter. She was raised in the church and always was a believer. Mary Katherine Baxter was chosen by God to let the world know of the REALITY of Hell. Jesus Christ appeared to Mary Baxter on 40 consecutive nights and took Mary on a tour of Hell and Heaven. She walked, with Jesus, through the horrors of Hell and talked with many people. Jesus showed her what happens to souls when they die and what happens to the unbelievers and Servants of God who do not obey their calling.

This is for EVERYONE on the C-D forum of every faith, tribe, language, and ones with no religious affiliation as well. I urge you, I'm BEGGING you, to PLEASE take a few hours out of your time today, and read this testimony. If you ever had questions about God, Jesus, heaven, hell, THIS is IT. I almost cried reading these because it was THAT powerful. I cried tears of sorrow and joy reading both these testimonies. It changed my entire life. I read it a few days ago and I was waiting to share with you until I went over it with my friend Denise (aka Betsey). And she was moved as well. We both knew in our hearts this was a TRUE account of a Christian woman that God allowed Jesus to take her to hell and heaven to show the modern world today that he is there, heaven and hell are as real as day, and people (including Christians) have NO idea just how real it is and what's REALLY going on. I thought I knew just from the bible alone, I had NO idea. And this it. I ask you to please try to sit in a quiet area today, get relaxed, and prepare for something that could change life as you THOUGHT you knew.

And this is Mary K. Baxter's revelation of Hell (I read this first)

A Divine Revelation of Hell

And this is Mary K. Baxter's revelation of Heaven.

A Divine Revelation of Heaven
The first chapter is enough for me..... Christ the torturer is not described in any scripture I know of....

And how would this story have played out if this woman (or her kids/husband) had been GOING to hell?

I find it suspect that she describes the place SHE is going as nice and perfect whereas the place she believes is NOT for her is so horrible Jesus brags about it....

Jesus brags about hell being unbearable to scare the masses into belief... More at 11.

There are so many inconsistencies within the story... inconsistent with the biblical portrayal of Christ.... that it is laughable.

But she made some good money with that fiction... so all is good... FOR HER!

Old 08-11-2010, 12:03 PM

8,182 posts, read 9,208,437 times
Default Mary Katherine Baxter's Heresies EXPOSED!

Mary Katherine Baxter's Heresies EXPOSED! (http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/mary_k_baxter.htm - broken link)

"Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation" -2nd Peter 1:20

Old 08-11-2010, 12:34 PM

2,029 posts, read 1,363,628 times
Allen, I know all about Mary Baxter, have now for years.

This woman is either a con-artist or deranged. (probably both)

You want the details?

I hope she experiences her own lies.

Old 08-11-2010, 12:34 PM

8,435 posts, read 10,522,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilgi View Post
Mary Katherine Baxter's Heresies EXPOSED! (http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/mary_k_baxter.htm - broken link)

"Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation" -2nd Peter 1:20
This link is not the best but at least it's on the right track.

Who knows what she saw... but just by comparing the spirit of Jesus' words in her books to that recorded in scripture I see a different Jesus in her book/site....

I feel that if you can't recognize the words Jesus supposedly said to her as opposite of the spirit in his NT words...

And what is the fruit of that book?

How is telling about the minute details of heaven and hell beneficial to others?

Heaven goers are either reassured or confused as to if they will make it....??? Good or bad fruit?

Hell goers are no better or worse since they normal don't care anyway....Neutral fruit?

She got $ for the book....??? Good for her?

She told unbelievers (if they do read the book on accident) that Jesus likes to point out that those in hell can "feel the worms" crawling on them eating their flesh while they burn for slighting him....

I didn't read her version of heaven but I wouldn't be surprised if at some point all the believers in hell (that were so intelligent to believe) were looking down into hell laughing.

Old 08-11-2010, 12:36 PM

OMG, you guys I'm crying right now because I THOUGHT I was doing the right thing!! I am SO SORRY I led you guys to that site. I read through the article. I had no idea!! I'm so sorry. I asked June to delete this thread. I didn't know I cause so much damage!! I sent it to all my friends and family! What have I done?!!

Old 08-11-2010, 12:39 PM

8,182 posts, read 9,208,437 times
Quote:
OMG, you guys I'm crying right now because I THOUGHT I was doing the right thing!! I am SO SORRY I led you guys to that site. I read through the article. I had no idea!! I'm so sorry. I asked June to delete this thread. I didn't know I cause so much damage!! I sent it to all my friends and family! What have I done?!!
Always focus on the Grace of Christ, keep your eyes on the Cross and you will do fine.

Old 08-11-2010, 05:51 PM

I am glad June opened the thread back up! I panicked instantly earlier today with article. I backed down too easily. I REFUSE to not believe Mary's story! I may have issue with the part she said Jesus left her but after thinking about it today and analyzing it, that is the ONE and ONLY part of the testimony of heaven and hell I don't agree with. And I have that choice. Somebody can disagree with it. That's perfectly fine. But if your looking at just that and not the TRUE message of both testimonies, nothing can make sense to you. If you truly got NOTHING out of both these testimonies, I feel sorry for you because it should conveyed a message that you need to get right with the Lord. He's coming, he's real, and he's watching! Thanks to Mrs. Baxter, from now on I'm going to try my best to preach the word and reach as many people as I can! When preachers go out on the street preaching the word of God, people always gather around and LISTEN because some are lost and looking for something to hope for! Yearning for God! If I can reach 1 person, I will rejoice forever and ever because there's too many people who are losing out on salvation today and falling into the unrighteousness of the world going into self destruction because of the lack of God in their lives! I will FIGHT for Christ as he fought and gave his his life for me on the cross!!

Old 08-11-2010, 05:55 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,657,614 times
Quote:
I am glad June opened the thread back up! I panicked instantly earlier today with article. I backed down too easily. I REFUSE to not believe Mary's story! I may have issue with the part she said Jesus left her but after thinking about it today and analyzing it, that is the ONE and ONLY part of the testimony of heaven and hell I don't agree with. And I have that choice. Somebody can disagree with it. That's perfectly fine. But if your looking at just that and not the TRUE message of both testimonies, nothing can make sense to you. If you truly got NOTHING out of both these testimonies, I feel sorry for you because it should conveyed a message that you need to get right with the Lord. He's coming, he's real, and he's watching! Thanks to Mrs. Baxter, from now on I'm going to try my best to preach the word and reach as many people as I can! When preachers go out on the street preaching the word of God, people always gather around and LISTEN because some are lost and looking for something to hope for! Yearning for God! If I can reach 1 person, I will rejoice forever and ever because there's too many people who are losing out on salvation today and falling into the unrighteousness of the world going into self destruction because of the lack of God in their lives! I will FIGHT for Christ as he fought and gave his his life for me on the cross!!
Amen!...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity