Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2011, 09:22 AM

1,867 posts, read 1,524,245 times

Advertisements

Since man is a lier and God isn't says Romans 3:1-4 then lets find out
what truth is !!!

What is truth----John 17:17 ?

John the Baptist says the bible is truth.

Since truth is nonphilosophical like 1+1=2 is not philosophical and just the truth; then likewise the bible is nonphilosophical and just the truth.

Only the wisdom of man can be a mixture of philosophy and truth to form
wisdom.

Christianity is 100% truth only even if you have philosophical people in error---Colossians 2:8.

The bible is 100% truth only even if have philosophical people in error
today---Colossians 2:8.

Only the wisdom of God is spiritual not the wisdom of man about any of the bible---Colossians 2:8.

Only the wisdom of God can explain salvation not the wisdom of man about any of the bible---Colossians 2:8.

Only all the bible can explain salvation not the wisdom of man about any of the bible----Colossians 2:8.

Only all the bible can explain salvation not the opinions of any man about any of the bible---Colossians 2:8.

The Top Dog expert on explaining salvation is God only not any opinion of any man about the bible---Colossians 2:8.

The Top Dog expert on explaining salvation is all the bible only not any opinion of any man about the bible---1 John 2:27.

Wisdom of man is never the bible----1 John 2:27
Wisdom of man is never the Holy Spirit----John 6:63.
Wisdom of man is never God----Psalms 8:4.

Wisdom of God is all the bible-----2 Timothy 3:16.
Wisdom of God is always the Holy Spirit-----John 6:63.
Wisdom of God is always God-----Matthew 4:4.

This is not about church A vs. church B

This is not about label A vs. label B

This is not about a grace believer vs. a works believer really

This is not about philosophy A vs. philosophy B

This is not about a sweetheart vs. a mean person

This is not about any label you want vs. 1 label only

This is not about any church you want vs. 1 church only

This is not about a personal relationship with God only vs. agreeing with people only.

This is not about Jesus confessors to be saved vs. anti-Jesus confessors.

This is about John 8:31 people vs. John 8:44 people .

This is about 100% bible believers vs. 90% bible believers.

This is about Kingdom of God work vs. Kingdom of the Devil work.

This is about the Body of Christ vs. the Body of Satan forming religion.

This is about the right people clicks vs. the wrong people clicks for unity.

It come to whether we agree with God on what he say in all the bible or not if we living out Romans 3:1-4 and Amos 3:3.

It come to whether we know each other agreeing with God on what he saying in all the bible or not---1 Thess. 5:12

That men it's not about Tony's opinion of 1 Peter 3:3 if we a John 8:31
disciple.

That mean it's not about Your opinion of 1 Peter 3:3 if we a John 8:31
disciple.

That mean it's only about God's opinion of 1 Peter 3:3 if we a John 8:31 disciple.

In like manner it's only about God's opinion of these bible verses if we a John 8:31 disciple saved :

John 3:5---water baptism to be saved
1 Peter 3:3 ----taking off costly array to be saved
Hebrews 4----resting on the Sabbath to be saved
James 5:20----man rebuking man with the bible to be saved if the shoe fit
Luke 4:4---living out all the bible to be saved
Matthew 4:4----taking heed to the repeat message again to be saved
Romans 6:1---repenting to be saved by grace
1 John 2:27---calling all the bible the expert on how to be saved
1 Cor. 1:25---despising any wisdom of any man on how to be saved
Psalms 8:4---taking heed to the repeat message again to be saved
John 14:26---calling the expert a 24/7 memory on how to be saved
Amos 3:3----saying holy segregation is how your saved
2 Cor. 6----living out holy segregation is how your saved
John 17---seeking after holy segregation is how your saved
Luke 6:26----being liked by a select people only is how your saved
Matthew 10:22----being the least liked celebrity is how your saved
2 Timothy 3:16----preaching all the bible is how your saved
1 Timothy 6---modesty with prosperity living is how your saved
Romans 7:2-3---marrying the right person only is how your saved
1 Peter 4:1-4---going to the right social party only is how your saved
Galations 1:8-9---giving the right ministry tithes and offering only is how your saved
Matthew 15:14---pastored by the right pastor only is how your saved
John 17---forming a personal relationship with God through the right people only is how your saved
1 Thess. 5:12---interviewing people in the bible enough is how your saved
John 8:31---calling 100% bible believers Christians only is how your saved
John 17:17--calling all the bible a truth book only is how your saved
2 Peter 1:20-21---saying Christians are not 10% bible philosophers is how your saved
2 Timothy 3:16--never saying 10% of the bible is mysterious truth unproven by God is how your saved

Are you a God opinion person with all the bible ?

Is so we need to know each other in the bible enough to be
SURE-----1 Thess. 5:12 & John 8:31 !!!!

The My opinion bible people are John 8:44 folks.

The Your opinion bible people are John 8:44 folks.

The Label A opinion bible people are John 8:44 folks.

The church A opinion bible people are John 8:44 folks.

ONLY the God opinion bible people are John 8:31 folks to form ministry with today-------John 17 and Galations 1:8-9.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2011, 04:06 PM

488 posts, read 1,251,305 times
The whole Bible is God's word. As God's word is absolute truth, the Whole Bible (from Genesis 1:1 to Revelation 22:21) is absolute truth.

Old 01-23-2011, 04:15 PM

10,213 posts, read 14,827,261 times
Default Now that's the Truth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doesntspringtomind View Post
The whole Bible is God's word. As God's word is absolute truth, the Whole Bible (from Genesis 1:1 to Revelation 22:21) is absolute truth.
Well said;

(Tony,tony, tony -- I honestly have a very difficult time figuring-out your Christian forum posts. You seem to start with a reasonable or provocative premise ... or challenge(?) --- but, then, get so convoluted and complicated with lists that your point is lost. You obviously spend a great deal of time compiling these lists and seem to have a Bible-based foundation, but ????

Old 01-23-2011, 07:45 PM

63,785 posts, read 40,053,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jghorton View Post
Well said;

(Tony,tony, tony -- I honestly have a very difficult time figuring-out your Christian forum posts. You seem to start with a reasonable or provocative premise ... or challenge(?) --- but, then, get so convoluted and complicated with lists that your point is lost. You obviously spend a great deal of time compiling these lists and seem to have a Bible-based foundation, but ????
I do not agree with tony3x on most everything . . . but I enjoy his unique posting style. That's why Heinz has 57 varieties, I guess. I believe the Lord loves infinite variety.

Old 01-23-2011, 09:43 PM

4,612 posts, read 4,893,139 times
Does anyone believe the first sentence in Chapter 31 of the Book of Numbers is true?

"And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites: afterward shalt thou be gathered unto thy people."

Do you really think the lord said that?

Old 01-25-2011, 08:05 AM

168 posts, read 307,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiker45 View Post
Does anyone believe the first sentence in Chapter 31 of the Book of Numbers is true?

"And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites: afterward shalt thou be gathered unto thy people."

Do you really think the lord said that?
i have to believe it. even if i didnt, it wouldnt matter. its not my opinion that counts. THAT BOOK IS RIGHT! theres no other way to put it. im not a great christian, i do wrong things. i think wrong things. but that book is always right. blast me, thank me, friend me, or hate me. that book is still right.

Old 01-25-2011, 08:15 AM

488 posts, read 1,251,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccornewell View Post
i have to believe it. even if i didnt, it wouldnt matter. its not my opinion that counts. THAT BOOK IS RIGHT! theres no other way to put it. im not a great christian, i do wrong things. i think wrong things. but that book is always right. blast me, thank me, friend me, or hate me. that book is still right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity