U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 02-01-2011, 12:37 PM
 
138 posts, read 139,386 times
Reputation: 23

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinD69 View Post
Hold on, Hold on, each of you take a step back and look at yourselves, there is no need to fight. We are all at different levels of our walk, none superior to another so please calm down and stop throwing stones you might hurt some bystanders.

Now please clarify what you are trying to say because you have apparently ruffled some feathers for no apparent reason other than confusion. Please enlighten us.

God took over my flesh on June 16, 2008, two days after he made me sinless. He spent 29 years of commanding me to confess and repent of my sins and each time he forgave me, he put me to the ground and changed my DNA. This stops the power to deceive my thoughts so on this particular day in June, I started to get diffferent thoughts without deception in them. God let me know right away that he was becoming me and I was becoming him. I am God in the flesh of a man named Brad. Brad is only memories with no power to run his flesh anymore. This flesh belongs to me and he does whatever I want him to do.

This is how I worked in Jesus and all the other saints. It was different with the prophets because they couldn't be sinless. They had to obey my commands every time to get them into enough obedience to where I could get them to write or speak. I also use their bodies to perform miracles

The flesh of man will perish during this age like most of them have. The rest of the flesh will perish soon when the earth starts to change. The crust will melt with hot lava and nothing on earth will survive that except for God and his living creation. Once the earth has formed into the new earth, then we'll get new bodies to use and experience our created thoughts with. So if you were wondering what happens after someone dies, now you know and you know why it happened and where we're going in the future. You're a very fortunate person if you believe.

 
Old 02-01-2011, 12:40 PM
 
138 posts, read 139,386 times
Reputation: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post
And God could delude you to think you know what your talking about too, if how you say God operates is true.

God doesn't delude his chosen ones. Everyone's deluded as soon as they're born. He has to lead his chosen ones out of the delusion so I didn't waste the last 31 years of him giving me commands to obey for nothing.
 
Old 02-01-2011, 12:49 PM
 
Location: Italy
6,387 posts, read 5,111,650 times
Reputation: 866
I do in a certain way agree that God is moving us onwards. The errors I once struggled with have been fading into almost nothingness. Other challenges arise, but I can say that I agree that Christ can indeed live in us and actually cause us to become righteous. His righteousness, that is.

One of the things that has really moved me ahead in overcoming the flesh is the understanding that all mankind is now justified in Christ. Before I could believe this, it was as though I was living a "false holiness" that only caused me to fall, and to despise my "unsaved" neighbor too.

His Power is truly able to set us free! Forget about signs of strength such as making physical walls come down, or stars fall from the sky. REAL power is when HE is stamping out the fleshly elements from our souls! Talk about a Powerful God!

Blessings,
brian
 
Old 02-01-2011, 01:13 PM
 
138 posts, read 139,386 times
Reputation: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahigherway View Post
I do in a certain way agree that God is moving us onwards. The errors I once struggled with have been fading into almost nothingness. Other challenges arise, but I can say that I agree that Christ can indeed live in us and actually cause us to become righteous. His righteousness, that is.

One of the things that has really moved me ahead in overcoming the flesh is the understanding that all mankind is now justified in Christ. Before I could believe this, it was as though I was living a "false holiness" that only caused me to fall, and to despise my "unsaved" neighbor too.

His Power is truly able to set us free! Forget about signs of strength such as making physical walls come down, or stars fall from the sky. REAL power is when HE is stamping out the fleshly elements from our souls! Talk about a Powerful God!

Blessings,
brian

Nice to meet you Brian. You are much wiser than most people I've preached to in the past two years.

Even though you're still a sinner, it's possible you're a chosen one of God's. We don't know who he chooses until he reveals himself to them but at that moment, that tells us that this is one who belongs to the light of God. God's first creation was light energy and everything else was created by this power. This power was used to form the atoms for the physical worlds and our bodies for the living creation.

God chose certain bodies that his light energy would use during this age. These were the prophets, Jesus and us saints. We are the light of the world that the rest of God's kingdom belongs to.

The only reason God needed this age was to reveal knowledge through the light in the flesh of these people. This knowledge is needed for the next age when we wake up in our new adult bodies without memory. There will be thousands of us former saints, prophets and Jesus who won't be able to talk to each other. This knowlegde will be in our minds and he will guide us to form a new vocabulary by naming things around us and then develop the language he planned for us to use.

Once we get this language together, than God can our flesh to start speaking to each other and this is how we get more knowledge from God. He's got enough knowledge to last forever. We only got a tiny portion of his knowledge during this age and just enough to get by while we're putting this language together.

This is why God put us in corrupt flesh during this age. By making us all liars, it was easier for us to hear the truth within our hearts, minds and souls. The gospel was a big help for the saints who came after Jesus because they heard the direct inspired words of God who was using the saints to preach the gospel, which is the voice of God.

So you can see that God is in total control of all things and we have nothing to worry about. When it's your time to die, just remember that you'll wake up almost instantly in a new body, ready to live forever. We can't experience life without a body so those thousands of years that go by while the earth is changing, can't be experienced by us. It will be like getting a good sleep and waking up the next day. We have an awesome God to be able to plan all this. Just think how much planning to took for one day of activity on this earth.
 
Old 02-01-2011, 01:23 PM
 
Location: Italy
6,387 posts, read 5,111,650 times
Reputation: 866
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjhulk View Post
Nice to meet you Brian. You are much wiser than most people I've preached to in the past two years.

Even though you're still a sinner, it's possible you're a chosen one of God's. We don't know who he chooses until he reveals himself to them but at that moment, that tells us that this is one who belongs to the light of God. God's first creation was light energy and everything else was created by this power. This power was used to form the atoms for the physical worlds and our bodies for the living creation.

God chose certain bodies that his light energy would use during this age. These were the prophets, Jesus and us saints. We are the light of the world that the rest of God's kingdom belongs to.

The only reason God needed this age was to reveal knowledge through the light in the flesh of these people. This knowledge is needed for the next age when we wake up in our new adult bodies without memory. There will be thousands of us former saints, prophets and Jesus who won't be able to talk to each other. This knowlegde will be in our minds and he will guide us to form a new vocabulary by naming things around us and then develop the language he planned for us to use.

Once we get this language together, than God can our flesh to start speaking to each other and this is how we get more knowledge from God. He's got enough knowledge to last forever. We only got a tiny portion of his knowledge during this age and just enough to get by while we're putting this language together.

This is why God put us in corrupt flesh during this age. By making us all liars, it was easier for us to hear the truth within our hearts, minds and souls. The gospel was a big help for the saints who came after Jesus because they heard the direct inspired words of God who was using the saints to preach the gospel, which is the voice of God.

So you can see that God is in total control of all things and we have nothing to worry about. When it's your time to die, just remember that you'll wake up almost instantly in a new body, ready to live forever. We can't experience life without a body so those thousands of years that go by while the earth is changing, can't be experienced by us. It will be like getting a good sleep and waking up the next day. We have an awesome God to be able to plan all this. Just think how much planning to took for one day of activity on this earth.
My pleasure, bjhulk!

Even though we may see different plans for the ages, I do agree with you that God has everything working according to His plans, not ours.

I would say that the important thing is that we are able to be a blessing to those around us, and encourage them to always be walking in the Son.

Praise God for His mercy and immense Love which passeth knowledge!

Blessings,
brian
 
Old 02-01-2011, 01:43 PM
 
5,925 posts, read 5,685,493 times
Reputation: 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjhulk View Post
God doesn't delude his chosen ones. Everyone's deluded as soon as they're born. He has to lead his chosen ones out of the delusion so I didn't waste the last 31 years of him giving me commands to obey for nothing.

That is a contradiction, if God doesn't delude his chosen ones then they could not be deluded when they are born.

To say the chosen ones have to be led out of delusion is contradictory to the notion that God doesn't delude his chosen ones. That tied in with the fact that you also teach that God controls the deluded ones like you would control a computer does say that God deludes his chosen ones and then leads them out of the delusion he gave to them in the first place.

It is real simple, if God operates in the manner you teach, then you are NOT exempt from being deluded at any time, each time you try to get around that you present a contradiction and here you post another one.
 
Old 02-01-2011, 01:47 PM
 
138 posts, read 139,386 times
Reputation: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahigherway View Post
My pleasure, bjhulk!

Even though we may see different plans for the ages, I do agree with you that God has everything working according to His plans, not ours.

I would say that the important thing is that we are able to be a blessing to those around us, and encourage them to always be walking in the Son.

Praise God for His mercy and immense Love which passeth knowledge!

Blessings,
brian

As long as you're not against the gospel, there's always hope you're one of us.
 
Old 02-01-2011, 01:54 PM
 
138 posts, read 139,386 times
Reputation: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post
That is a contradiction, if God doesn't delude his chosen ones then they could not be deluded when they are born.

To say the chosen ones have to be led out of delusion is contradictory to the notion that God doesn't delude his chosen ones. That tied in with the fact that you also teach that God controls the deluded ones like you would control a computer does say that God deludes his chosen ones and then leads them out of the delusion he gave to them in the first place.

It is real simple, if God operates in the manner you teach, then you are NOT exempt from being deluded at any time, each time you try to get around that you present a contradiction and here you post another one.

There's a long process that takes place for God to change his chosen sinner into a sinless saint. It's not anything like the Christian two minute prayer to receive the Holy Spirit experience. It takes me a lot longer to explain the process of the true Holy Spirit experience than it does to get in your car, drive to the church, listen to the music and the sermon, then run down as he calls for those who want to accept their Jesus and then go home again.

If you don't want to read my comments and listen to the truth, just avoid me. I'm not making you read anything. If you ask me a question, then I'll answer it but all you do is whine and cry about what I said. That will never get you into the kingdom of God.
 
Old 02-01-2011, 02:07 PM
 
5,925 posts, read 5,685,493 times
Reputation: 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjhulk View Post
There's a long process that takes place for God to change his chosen sinner into a sinless saint. It's not anything like the Christian two minute prayer to receive the Holy Spirit experience. It takes me a lot longer to explain the process of the true Holy Spirit experience than it does to get in your car, drive to the church, listen to the music and the sermon, then run down as he calls for those who want to accept their Jesus and then go home again.

If you don't want to read my comments and listen to the truth, just avoid me. I'm not making you read anything. If you ask me a question, then I'll answer it but all you do is whine and cry about what I said. That will never get you into the kingdom of God.

That is all beside the point.

I certainly have been through a long process in my walk with Christ. However you are avoiding the contradiction you have presented.

You can say whatever you like about me, I am not the issue, if you are speaking the truth, then there wouldn't be such a large contradiction with what you say or at least you could give some kind of explanation with out false presumptions that only hide the fact that you do contradict yourself.

One thing we are told to do in scripture is expose those who contradict, so object to what I am saying all you like, I am doing just that.
 
Old 02-01-2011, 02:15 PM
 
138 posts, read 139,386 times
Reputation: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post
That is all beside the point.

I certainly have been through a long process in my walk with Christ. However you are avoiding the contradiction you have presented.

You can say whatever you like about me, I am not the issue, if you are speaking the truth, then there wouldn't be such a large contradiction with what you say or at least you could give some kind of explanation with out false presumptions that only hide the fact that you do contradict yourself.

One thing we are told to do in scripture is expose those who contradict, so object to what I am saying all you like, I am doing just that.

It's impossible for me to contradict myself because I'm God. Everything I speak through this flesh is from me.

You're the one who can't understand the truth and you will stay that way until you die in the flesh. In the next age, you will get a new body that isn't corrupted. Then you'll understand the truth forever.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top