Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2011, 04:14 PM

1,393 posts, read 1,753,212 times

Advertisements

Darkness to Light
Greeting
The Lord free me from darkness, He give a new heart to give Him the words of simplicity.

My heart cry out, I said Psalms 139:10-12 Even there Your hand shall lead me, And Your right hand shall hold me.  
If I say, "Surely the darkness shall fall on me," Even the night shall be light about me;  Indeed, the darkness shall not hide from You, But the night shines as the day; The darkness and the light are both alike to You.

Job 17:12 They change the night into day; 'The light is near,' they say, in the face of darkness.

Job 38:17 Have the gates of death been revealed to you? Or have you seen the doors of the shadow of death?

Col 1:13-15 He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.  
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

My Spirit said to me, Eph 5:6-9 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience. Therefore do not be partakers with them. For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light (for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth),

Isaiah 58:8 Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard.

Isaiah 59:9 Therefore justice is far from us, Nor does righteousness overtake us; We look for light, but there is darkness! For brightness, but we walk in blackness!

Isaiah 60:1-4 Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you. 
For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people; But the Lord will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you. The Gentiles shall come to your light, And kings to the brightness of your rising. "Lift up your eyes all around, and see: They all gather together, they come to you;
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2011, 03:29 PM

9,691 posts, read 10,024,985 times
Heard one minister say that he confesses as often in his prayers ...Psalms 118: 17... ``I shall not die, but live and declare the works of the Lord ``....The whole chapter of Psalms 118 is filled with ``Praise to the Lord for his mercy endureth for ever....``
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity