Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2011, 09:34 PM

3,553 posts, read 5,155,423 times

Advertisements

Egyptair has removed Israel from it's fly list, and then removed them off the maps. Check it out. Is this what is planned?

EGYPTAIR - Welcome to EGYPTAIR website

What say you Christians? Is this what the revolts are all about in the end?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2011, 02:49 AM

6,387 posts, read 6,370,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotinAZ View Post
Egyptair has removed Israel from it's fly list, and then removed them off the maps. Check it out. Is this what is planned?

All "end times theologies" aside, it's quite simple to understand why many Arab countries are against the state of Israel.
No one wants to be kicked out of their own land. It's that simple. That's why they are angry.
Imagine if the native americans demanded their territories back from the US? Would you give up your home? Probably not.
So why should the Arabs give up their homes?

Blessings,
brian

Old 03-25-2011, 04:34 AM

1,492 posts, read 2,691,053 times
oh please,stop it.Israel is not trying to kick anyone out of their land.It's quite the opposite...the surrounding ones want Israel wiped off the map,and I think you know it.
thankfully God says "that ain't gonna happen".

Old 03-25-2011, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC122 View Post
oh please,stop it.Israel is not trying to kick anyone out of their land.It's quite the opposite...the surrounding ones want Israel wiped off the map,and I think you know it.
thankfully God says "that ain't gonna happen".
Since when are international laws governed by the Bible?!?

Eyes open please....

Peace,
brian

Old 03-25-2011, 04:51 AM

It's truly amazing how people have the arrogance to think that their "holy book" has the right to dictate what the rest of the world can or can't do!!

We need to OPEN our eyes to the fact that we are not all following the same religion. That's why we have International Laws, so that one group doesn't have authority over another. We all must abide by the same rules; otherwise it's my book against your book.

And then the crusades start all over again...

May the Lord help us all!
brian

Old 03-25-2011, 05:01 AM

1,492 posts, read 2,691,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahigherway View Post
Since when are international laws governed by the Bible?!?

Eyes open please....

Peace,
brian
..since GOD made the Universe Brian.

and it is not I who is blind.

But I suspect we're not going to have to wait for long...Iran and it's proxies are poised with nuclear weapons to attack Israel...God is not going to sit on His duff and just let them take Israel out.not happenin'.
Imanutjob of Iran will eventually be nothing more than burnt toast,just like it's inevitiable that daffy duck of Libya will be as well.

Old 03-25-2011, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC122 View Post
..since GOD made the Universe Brian.

and it is not I who is blind.

But I suspect we're not going to have to wait for long...Iran and it's proxies are poised with nuclear weapons to attack Israel...God is not going to sit on His duff and just let them take Israel out.not happenin'.
Imanutjob of Iran will eventually be nothing more than burnt toast,just like it's inevitiable that daffy duck of Libya will be as well.
God is big enough to take care of Iran. He doesn't need your help. After all, He MADE it, and He can save it.

My calling is to make peace, to forgive, to love, to show mercy, to thank and praise Him. It's not for me to decide when and what God needs to do.

God made the Universe indeed. That doesn't give you the right to boss the rest of the world.

-Want to give God a hand with His work? Here's the best thing you can do today: thank Him for His goodness and His Love. That is sufficient.

Blessings SC122,
brian

Old 03-25-2011, 05:18 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,651,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotinAZ View Post

If there aren't enough passangers flying from Cairo to Tel Aviv, then why should they keep flying the route?

Old 03-25-2011, 05:21 AM

10,295 posts, read 9,699,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahigherway View Post
God is big enough to take care of Iran. He doesn't need your help. After all, He MADE it, and He can save it.

My calling is to make peace, to forgive, to love, to show mercy, to thank and praise Him. It's not for me to decide when and what God needs to do.

God made the Universe indeed. That doesn't give you the right to boss the rest of the world.

-Want to give God a hand with His work? Here's the best thing you can do today: thank Him for His goodness and His Love. That is sufficient

Blessings SC122,
brian
Brian, do you even realize what you are saying to SC122 ? This is a double standard to what you were saying to other's yesterday about their spiritual life !!
It seems some people need to practice what they claim and preach..... "Eyes open please...."

Old 03-25-2011, 05:21 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,758,648 times

Here is a Microsoft Expedia map: What country name is missing??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity