Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2011, 07:41 PM

1,393 posts, read 1,752,801 times

Advertisements

The Purpose of the Stone Altar---a place of personal sacrifice, give up something to God
Ex 20: 1, Heb 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us.

the Stone Altar giving up your life, or lifestyle.

The Purpose of the Brass, the Brazen Altar
---a place of dealing with you flesh or desire.
see Ex 27:1

I will sprinkle a little fire on you, the word Ashkenaz = “a man as sprinkled: fire as scattered”.
(When the Holy Spirit, First begins with the cleansing, I will sprinkle a little fire upon you.

The Baptism.
This is a process, when you are being chastise, which will lead you to confession, and then chasing to continue your cleansing, in spiritual darkness!

I will sprinkle a little fire upon you and that the Holy Ghost shall be baptize you with spiritual darkness
We read in John 6:44 No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.

Last edited by TheWordIsOne; 11-21-2011 at 08:01 PM.. Reason: spelling
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity