Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-27-2011, 07:20 PM

2,770 posts, read 2,602,874 times

Advertisements

People that love Jesus Christ the Messiah.

Christian Persecution: The world was not worthy of them - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2011, 07:48 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,659,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdaelectro View Post
..........we have no earthly idea what real persecution is .

Old 12-27-2011, 08:57 PM

461 posts, read 480,647 times
Must be that God will not protect them. It would go well with them if they followed the son of man and not Paul.

"The Lord is the shield of those who walk honestly".

Exodus;
"I am going to send an angel in front of you, to guard you on the way and to bring you to the place that I have prepared. Be attentive to him and listen to his voice; do not rebel against him, for he will not pardon your transgression; for my name is in him. But if you listen attentively to his voice and do all that I say, then I will be an enemy to your enemies and a foe to your foes.

You shall worship the Lord your God, and I will bless your bread and your water; and I will take sickness away from among you. No one shall miscarry or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days. I will send my terror in front of you, and will throw into confusion all the people against whom you shall come, and I will make all your enemies turn their backs to you.

Old 12-29-2011, 06:02 AM

9,689 posts, read 10,012,828 times
The church were I go built and supports an orphanage in India , were the Lord Jesus Spirit said `NO Fear allowed in the visions and prayers for these missions , or Jesus spirit is blocked from protecting Christians is any areas ... and do not talk into and bring curses of martyrs against Christians as it is not helpful for Jesus good Works ...... There was a local minister in the same area who lost his home which was burned , But there was no one home as Jesus was protecting this man , and the money was raised and the minister can rebuild his home ....

Old 12-29-2011, 07:07 AM

299 posts, read 262,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
..........we have no earthly idea what real persecution is .
And you won't unless you repent of the idea that you have been taught for salvation.

Old 12-29-2011, 09:01 AM

5,261 posts, read 7,659,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cxjonz View Post
And you won't unless you repent of the idea that you have been taught for salvation.
So says Y O U...and who are you...?

I have not been taught an "IDEA" my friend. I have been taught the truth.

When Jesus says, "If you love me, keep my commandments."...

...I believe it, and I do it...because I love Him with every breath (of which I received from Him too) in me !

When God accounted Abraham's obedience as righteousnes...He said He would do the same for me, "Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws. Gen.26:5...and said, "I swear by myself, declares the LORD, that because you have done this and have not withheld your son, your only son, Gen.22:16...and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me." Gen.22:18...

...I believe it, and I do it...because I love Him with all of my heart !

When Jesus says, "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him." John 14:21...

...I believe Him, and I do it...because I love Him with all of my strength !

When Jesus says, "I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me."Prov.8:17

...I believe Him, and I do it...because I love Him with soul !

When Jesus says to me, "If you love me, you will obey what I command." John 14:15.

...I believe Him, and do it...because He is my Source !

When Jesus replied, "If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him." John 14:23.

...I believe Him...and I do it..because He is my All-In-All !

When Jesus says to me, "If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love." John 15:10.

...I believe Him...and I obey...so that I have assurance that I remain in His love !

When Jesus says, "No, the Father himself loves you because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God." John 16:27.

...I believe Him...and I have learned that to love Him means to obey Him...and I obey...because my Father loves me for it !

When Jesus says, "This is love for God: to obey his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,..." 1 John 5:3.

...I believe Him...and I obey...and it is a pure JOY ! to do so !...His blessings pour out upon me ! \o/ Praise His holy Name !

And when Jesus says to me, "And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love.' 2 John 1:6.

...I believe Him...and I obey Him...because He says that THIS! is HOW! one who faithfully seeks Him walks in TRUE LOVE ! THIS IS THE LOVE OF GOD !...NOT ! MERELY LIP SERVICE.

...and if you don''t like it cxjonz...it is definately YOUR problem, not mine.

God Bless you dear friend. I pray before you die, you receive Him too.

Amen.

In Christ,
Verna.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity