Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2012, 08:49 PM

461 posts, read 480,997 times

Advertisements

All shall be son of man and son of God.

"Explain to us the parable of the tares of the field."
Matt 13:37 He answered and said to them: "He who sows the good seed is the Son of Man.
38 The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one.

LK 8:9 Then his disciples asked him what this parable meant. 10 He said, "To you it has been given to know the secrets of the kingdom of God; but to others I speak in parables, so that "looking they may not perceive, and listening they may not understand.' "Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.

The Lord says this;

Observe justice and do what is right, for my salvation is near to attain, and my righteousness to be revealed, blessed is the man who does this the son of man who holds to it.

Comments
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2012, 04:04 PM

9,691 posts, read 10,024,985 times
People who hear the Word of Heaven and does not understand it gets truth in their heart , the dark spirit come to them and takes it away and walks all over that person , as the dark spirit puts questions of unbelief, logic of the natural or customs of traditions of man , and stalls any faith in Jesus as the heart is controlled by authority of the adversary.........Then there are people who hear the Word of Heaven and revelation is there in there heart and people come into Joy and rejoicing ...... But they endure for a while as the root of Jesus righteousness is lack and when trials come the Word looses it interest and the Word is a burden and becomes lost ........ Then there are people who hear a Word of God and understand it , but the cares of the daily life and riches overcome its usefulness, and the Word of God become lost....... Then there are people who hear the Word of Heaven and have solid foundation in Christ , have pruned out that deceptive spirit and trust the Lord for His plans which Jesus brings His blessing and know the watch were the confidences are and pay heed to the voice of God and is blessed , and will be a blessing for others ....... See there are hearer of the Word of God and then there are doer of the Word of God where people find the purpose of God and live the life ....

Old 07-12-2012, 07:53 AM

Whoever sows the good seed comes into the light and he who stands in truth will live forever.

"Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord. Blessed is he who's way is perfect who walks in the law of the Lord."

Old 07-12-2012, 08:56 PM

10,213 posts, read 14,841,188 times
When there are only 1-2 responses to a post in 2-3 days, the reason is generally that the initial OP post ... or the particular question or issue is unclear. That pretty much describes this thread.

Otherwise, scripture explains itself (below):
Matt 13:36-40 -
36 Then he left the crowd and went into the house. His disciples came to him and said, “Explain to us the parable of the weeds in the field.”
37 He answered, “The one who sowed the good seed is the Son of Man. 38 The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the people of the kingdom. The weeds are the people of the evil one, 39 and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels.
40 “As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age.

Luke 8:11-15 - 11 “This is the meaning of the parable: The seed is the word of God. 12 Those along the path are the ones who hear, and then the devil comes and takes away the word from their hearts, so that they may not believe and be saved. 13 Those on the rocky ground are the ones who receive the word with joy when they hear it, but they have no root. They believe for a while, but in the time of testing they fall away. 14 The seed that fell among thorns stands for those who hear, but as they go on their way they are choked by life’s worries, riches and pleasures, and they do not mature. 15 But the seed on good soil stands for those with a noble and good heart, who hear the word, retain it, and by persevering produce a crop.

What is your point or question?

Old 07-12-2012, 11:00 PM

The point is, that Christians think Jesus is the only son of man. Where as Jesus says those who sow the word of God is son of man according to those parables, and the other verse posted. Christianity follows Paul therefore they have a veil over their eye's. If they would listen to me, the son of man who sows the good seed, the veil will be lifted and they will see the glory of God.

"The son of man will come at a time you least expect."

Old 07-13-2012, 10:14 PM

25,080 posts, read 16,331,418 times
Well I think it is all about heart and attitude

Old 07-13-2012, 11:07 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,070,548 times
Well, you could say that the only sower is Jesus and that the seeds are the non-divine people.

Old 07-14-2012, 09:51 AM

63,837 posts, read 40,118,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princely View Post
The point is, that Christians think Jesus is the only son of man. Where as Jesus says those who sow the word of God is son of man according to those parables, and the other verse posted. Christianity follows Paul therefore they have a veil over their eye's. If they would listen to me, the son of man who sows the good seed, the veil will be lifted and they will see the glory of God.

"The son of man will come at a time you least expect."
Your delusions of being Jesus make your witness void. You have no special status from God. You give a false witness.

Old 07-14-2012, 11:08 AM

I am not delusional, but you misunderstand my meaning because you refuse to follow my example. I'll say it again. I am not Jesus but I am son of man as those verses testify.

As the Lord says;

"Turn to me all you ends of the earth and be safe for I am God there is no other."

"I'm going to make right a measuring line and justice a level."

"I will purify the speech of the people so they will all call upon the name of the Lord to serve Him with one accord."

"Anyone who hears my words and has faith in the one who sent me possesses eternal life, he does not come under condemnation but has passed from death to life." JN 5:24

Old 07-14-2012, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminousTruth View Post
Well, you could say that the only sower is Jesus and that the seeds are the non-divine people.
If Jesus were the only son of man wouldn't He have said the one who sows the good seed is himself rather than the son of man. And we all have read that Jesus said His brothers would be those that do the will of God. So if He has brothers it should be obvious they are to do what He commanded and spread the word of the Lord as Jesus said He came to do thus making them son of man.

Why is it that when speaking of the son of man coming He does not say I, but when he comes.

Truly I tell you, I am son of man because of the works I do.
If you do not want to put faith in me then put faith in the works so you will see that I am in the Lord and the Lord is in me.

Remember His command "As the Father sent me that is how I send you."Jn 20

If you cannot claim what Jesus claimed how can you be doing what He commanded? You can't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity