Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 11:45 PM

55 posts, read 197,675 times

Advertisements

Malachy was the first Isrish Pope who when visiting Rome centuries ago he had a unique vision that there would be no more Popes after the resignation of Benedict XVI. He actually named all the future Poes by name supposedly. Benedict announced yesterday his resignation as the 111th Pope and will reside in a local monestary. So the question remains is the unnamed 112th Pope the last ? And it this another piece of the puzzle leading to perhaps the rapture and the forthcoming 7 year Tribulation. Perhaps threaders can shed more light on this . I'm an evangelical nondenominational /messanic and might not be the best purveyor of facts on this odd prediction albeit prophecy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2013, 05:35 AM

473 posts, read 821,617 times
He's supposed to be Peter the Roman. Why would a pope lie? That would be breaking one of God's commandments. Thou shalt not bear false witness. They say that his prophecies have been correct up to now.
Yeshua Bless You

Old 02-12-2013, 09:48 PM

Never considered or did it occur to me that St Malacky lied in any way. What happens
often in religion and even secular communication is that the facts get twisted the story
embellished. I was hoping someone could give a chronology of this prophecy or vision
before people of religosity manufactures another icon,diety,divinity or intercessory
prayer mediator.

Old 02-12-2013, 09:51 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,180,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeshuareigns View Post
Malachy was the first Isrish Pope who when visiting Rome centuries ago he had a unique vision that there would be no more Popes after the resignation of Benedict XVI. He actually named all the future Poes by name supposedly. Benedict announced yesterday his resignation as the 111th Pope and will reside in a local monestary. So the question remains is the unnamed 112th Pope the last ? And it this another piece of the puzzle leading to perhaps the rapture and the forthcoming 7 year Tribulation. Perhaps threaders can shed more light on this . I'm an evangelical nondenominational /messanic and might not be the best purveyor of facts on this odd prediction albeit prophecy.
I'd be ok with that. I'm not going to hold my breath or preach it from the pulpit, though.

Old 02-12-2013, 10:02 PM

Yeah I will do some research on this man. I do value visions,but need more facts as to the chronology within that prophecy. Additionally, I 'm saturated with tons of end-times material and OT/NT prophecy already . I just find this interesting and intially some evidence points to a very honest and credible individual. I get white knuckled when its left to centuries of communication skills within circles of religosity evidenced by all the manufactured icons,dieties,divinities and inappropriate prayer to mediators other than Jesus.

Old 02-13-2013, 12:46 AM

111 posts, read 179,706 times
Here is a link of private revelations of Saints, one going back to the 13th century. We have to wait for the frightening events to see if they will correlate to what will happen next.

Many Past Saints Have Prophesied Invasion of Rome & Pope Fleeing to Shortly Die afterwards!

Old 02-13-2013, 05:35 AM

1,034 posts, read 1,397,625 times
The prophecies have little to do with the power games, maybe someone was afraid of being killed, then..he is gone.

Old 02-14-2013, 03:03 PM

9,688 posts, read 10,008,103 times
Still the Prophecy of Malachy for the coming Pope is `` Peter the Roman, who will nourish the sheep in many tribulations , when they are finished the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people ...The end ``......... The dreadful judge is the spirit of antichrist.....Jesus spirit told here that the social media would be the powerful root of antichrist in the last days .....Heard the TV news that people of the church are proclaiming that they want the next Pope to be Italian...... Comes at a time when Italy`s unemployment rate is 11.10 percent in Dec 2012 , and poverty is growing in the EU Austerity laws will shrink the economies of Europe , where the church could be a target for injustice.....Simular to the French Revolution of the 1770s when the church was closed for three years as poverty grew in France in that rebellion ...

Old 11-27-2014, 03:35 PM

114 posts, read 79,477 times
Default Heart of Jesus, King and Center of All Hearts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeshuareigns View Post
And it this another piece of the puzzle leading to perhaps the rapture
I am Peter the Roman and, by definition, I am raptured. In the Harmonious Gospel of St. Matthew, 24:30, I am also called the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven.

Old 11-27-2014, 04:30 PM

5,177 posts, read 4,788,644 times
What is it about us and our nature that so many of us are at the core apocalyptics?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity