Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2013, 03:29 PM

145 posts, read 358,807 times

Advertisements

it's the thing that can explain my story, it's kinda scary and creepy that an angel took physical form of me and is responsible for saving my brother's life? I was the summer and I was around 14 when my brother and his friend who lives next to us were at the corner of the street playing when a man in a car got out and had my brother by his arm trying to get him inside the car, I saw this and interfered, took the guy's hands off my brother, he saw me and got back in the car and left, my brother and his friend ran back home, there is a problem here... that wasn't me. This story I heard in the car the next day. I was there with my brother, his friend, my mom, and the friend's mom. I thought they were joking but this just isn't the kind of joke they will say and I don't see what they would get out of it by still lying about this story taking place many years after when they are now adults, it's the same story, they still say they are 100% it was me there, I asked them where I went after this, they said they didn't know, they ran home and didn't see where I went. I know for a fact it couldn't be me because I was in punished in my room after my parents found out I had to go to summer school. It baffles me. Even if it someone who looks like me, lol, I still wouldn't be mistaken for that person because my brother knows me, who I am, what I look like, etc... It's crazy. This isn't something that I would simply forget that took place. I don't even remember leaving the room. I most likely fell asleep. That's what probably happened. Should I be honored or scared that an angel took physical form of me? Why not show itself as someone else like a stranger? And why me? I'm not holy. I'm a sinner.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2013, 04:36 PM

9,690 posts, read 10,020,758 times
Well if Lord Jesus Christ is not involved then the angel was not a Holy angel, probably a gnosis spirit , which will show itself as holy , but it is a form of godliness but have No power of Lord Jesus .......... Some people who get gnosis spirit can be taught about Lord Jesus ...., , and people will believe so much more then the intent on these gnosis spirit , that these people can end up going to church where Jesus will deliver them and save their life and help them become Believer in Christ , where Jesus reaps where He did not sow ...... So if the same spirit bring fear in your life, then you should know Jesus delivers these spirits right out of your life and proves Jesus is true , where You can have Jesus in your life ......

Old 05-24-2013, 04:53 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,284,780 times
Apparently the Lord works in mysterious ways.

Old 05-24-2013, 08:03 PM

149 posts, read 343,293 times
Are you older than your brother?I dont know but maybe the Angel took your form because he could read your brothers heart,and in his heart you were the one he would have chosen to come to his rescue.
Maybe the angel was sending you a message to always be there for your brother that he wil need you to watch over him in life,or just be there for him in his future.
also maybe it was a supernatural sign from above to strengthen your belief at the time and to remember always,which could go for the both of you.
God sent you both a special blessing that day...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity