Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2015, 07:27 AM

709 posts, read 378,031 times

Advertisements

Depart from evil, and do good; And dwell for evermore. 28. For Yahweh loveth justice, And forsaketh not his saints; They are preserved for ever: But the seed of the wicked shall be cut off. 29. The righteous shall inherit the land, And dwell therein for ever. 30. The mouth of the righteous talketh of wisdom, And his tongue speaketh justice. 31. The law of his God is in his heart; None of his steps shall slide. (Psalm 37:27-31)

Don't sin anymore, but make the righteousness, because the price for sin is dead, and eternal pain, but righteous will live forever.

May God bless you all in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2015, 07:44 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,231,979 times
So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.
I know that you are Abraham's descendants. Yet you are looking for a way to kill me, because you have no room for my word.
I am telling you what I have seen in the Father's presence, and you are doing what you have heard from your father."
"Abraham is our father," they answered. "If you were Abraham's children," said Jesus, "then you would do what Abraham did.
As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things.

If Jesus told us that LOVE of God and LOVE of our NEIGHBOR has fulfilled the Laws and the words of the Prophets, All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments, what need of we of the law?

What fear have we of the prophets and their ancient condemnations?

Old 04-25-2015, 09:11 AM

The law is not anymore, the jewish law, but the law is now the law of freedom, which will judge us.

When you keep those commands of the Lord, you will fulfilled the law, but how many today really do that?

The Lord Jesus gave his life for us, and now we should be ready to give our life for the others, like the Lord has give his, but how many is ready to do that, ready to really follow the Lord?

Because people's of today, they are not willing even help others from they extra possession, for those who live in difficult situation in world, so how can they be ready to give they life for other, and love like the Lord has show us the way to love?

You say that you love, but it is only words from your lips, and nothing more.

So love really the others, and God, and fulfilled the law, and don't just go behind the word, so that you may refuse all the exhortation's to do good.

Old 04-25-2015, 09:15 AM

19,942 posts, read 17,198,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikko Ainasoja View Post
The law is not anymore, the jewish law, but the law is now the law of freedom, which will judge us.

When you keep those commands of the Lord, you will fulfilled the law, but how many today really do that?

The Lord Jesus gave his life for us, and now we should be ready to give our life for the others, like the Lord has give his, but how many is ready to do that, ready to really follow the Lord?

Because people's of today, they are not willing even help others from they extra possession, for those who live in difficult situation in world, so how can they be ready to give they life for other, and love like the Lord has show us the way to love?

So love really the others, and God, and fulfilled the law, and don't just go behind the word, so that you may refuse all the exhortation's to do good.
Have you loved others perfectly and fulfilled the Law perfectly? Do you not sin anymore?

Old 04-25-2015, 09:24 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,231,979 times
Quote:

How many really do? Is that OUR concern? Our concern ought to be Loving God and our Neighbor then correcting misinformation about God and reassuring others that God is not to be FEARED as some terroristic entity dangling "sinners" over the open flames of hell as Jonathan Edwards described in Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God..

As for saying I love, whether that is directed at any specific individual or meant as an all encompassing condemnation of HUMANITY, how does any one know if this is or is not true? Let alone who is actually following the commandment to love?

"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.
But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Old 04-25-2015, 09:28 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,584,564 times
Quote:
Depart from evil, and do good; And dwell for evermore. 28. For Yahweh loveth justice, And forsaketh not his saints; They are preserved for ever: But the seed of the wicked shall be cut off. 29. The righteous shall inherit the land, And dwell therein for ever. 30. The mouth of the righteous talketh of wisdom, And his tongue speaketh justice. 31. The law of his God is in his heart; None of his steps shall slide. (Psalm 37:27-31)

Don't sin anymore, but make the righteousness, because the price for sin is dead, and eternal pain, but righteous will live forever.

May God bless you all in the Lord Jesus Christ.

that's like asking an oak tree not to be an oak tree. Reword it, make this notion usable for humans and I'll bite the punch. or is that drink the hook ... ah whatever those crazy atheist say.

Old 04-25-2015, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
Have you loved others perfectly and fulfilled the Law perfectly? Do you not sin anymore?
I don't sin anymore, because I do not serve anymore sin, but righteousness, and you all should also stop from doing sin, because the price for sin is dead, and eternal separation form God.

So do not commit sin anymore, but turn your hear to the honest seek of God's will, and serve the righteousness, and you shall live.

Old 04-25-2015, 09:57 AM

33,246 posts, read 26,463,354 times
Quote:
I don't sin anymore, because I do not serve anymore sin, but righteousness, and you all should also stop from doing sin, because the price for sin is dead, and eternal separation form God.

So do not commit sin anymore, but turn your hear to the honest seek of God's will, and serve the righteousness, and you shall live.
Claiming that you don't sin anymore is arrogant. And arrogance is among the worst of Sins. Everyone sins.

1 John 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us.

To claim that you don't sin is in direct opposition to the truth.

Old 04-25-2015, 09:59 AM

Default The law

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.
I know that you are Abraham's descendants. Yet you are looking for a way to kill me, because you have no room for my word.
I am telling you what I have seen in the Father's presence, and you are doing what you have heard from your father."
"Abraham is our father," they answered. "If you were Abraham's children," said Jesus, "then you would do what Abraham did.
As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things.

If Jesus told us that LOVE of God and LOVE of our NEIGHBOR has fulfilled the Laws and the words of the Prophets, All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments, what need of we of the law?

What fear have we of the prophets and their ancient condemnations?
10. For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel After those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, And on their heart also will I write them: And I will be to them a God, And they shall be to me a people: (Heb 9:10)

Old 04-25-2015, 10:52 AM

4,217 posts, read 2,786,852 times
Isaiah 59:21

"This is the covenant with them which I myself have made, says the LORD: My spirit which is upon you and my words that I have put into your mouth Shall never leave your mouth, nor the mouths of your children Nor the mouths of your children's children from now on and forever", says the LORD.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity