Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2015, 04:01 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,299,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanJP View Post
Already gave you those, but tell me, are you saved? Have you actually confessed Jesus Christ as your God and Saviour?
Why are you quoting verses that mention being saved but with no reference to being saved from hell. I am not disputing being saved i am disputing and rejecting what you believe that is not there in the scriptures...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2015, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Oh and BTW, faith always has doubt...it how we do or don't succumb to it that shows how serious we are about our WALK of FAITH.
You mean how serious about you are about your beliefs

Last edited by pcamps; 10-09-2015 at 04:48 PM..

Old 10-09-2015, 04:10 PM

339 posts, read 195,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
You mean how serious about you are about your beliefs
Have seen a lot about your beliefs, and that's not what I asked. Please answer the question.

Old 10-09-2015, 04:11 PM

339 posts, read 195,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
why are you quoting verses that mention being saved but with no reference to being saved from hell. I am not disputing being saved i am disputing and rejecting what you believe that is not there in the scriptures...

what are we saved from?

Old 10-09-2015, 04:30 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,183,567 times
Quote:
That WILL happen once God let's me know you're not worth the effort anymore, as he has done with DewDropInn.
I REALLY hope you're not taking up God's time asking him who you should reply to on CD.

Dude. People are going to bed hungry, there's a refugee crisis in the Syria and the pediatric cancer wards are full. Those are the things we should be praying about. You're priorities are WAY off if your prayers to God are about posters on the internet you don't like.

Old 10-09-2015, 04:59 PM

Quote:
what are we saved from?
I am glad you asked and rather than being of the wrong spirit and saying i have already said what we are saved from, and if you want to find out where i said it go find it yourself....i will oblige and i hope you see it and believe in the true message of Jesus Christ

What are we saved from ?...Ourselves missing the mark.......

For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature.

Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death?(The body you live in is not you)

Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!

Thanks be to God for what? For delivering me from......excuse me for repeating myself.......For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature.

Old 10-09-2015, 05:07 PM

18,499 posts, read 9,164,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
I REALLY hope you're not taking up God's time asking him who you should reply to on CD.

Dude. People are going to bed hungry, there's a refugee crisis in the Syria and the pediatric cancer wards are full. Those are the things we should be praying about. You're priorities are WAY off if your prayers to God are about posters on the internet you don't like.
I'm on a conference call with God now. The participant passcode is 777777 if anyone wants to join in.

Old 10-09-2015, 05:13 PM

28,098 posts, read 29,970,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post

Damn! Every time I rep you, you turn around and say something I wish I could rep you for even more. Sorry, girlfriend, but you're going to have to wait for a while for your next brownie point from me. So, for now, just a

Old 10-09-2015, 07:49 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,365,848 times
Quote:
The truth, the WHOLE truth, and nothing but the truth. That is what gets your goat and ALL on here who don't actually use scripture, but just opine all sorts of fallacious teachings.

Quite the gang of trolls on here.
If I was interested in your nonsense, you would know it.
But you haven't said anything remarkable or extraordinary.

Old 10-09-2015, 07:54 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,365,848 times
Quote:
Oh and BTW, faith always has doubt...
Faith is not believing, it's knowing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity