Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2015, 11:30 AM

5,187 posts, read 6,941,124 times

Advertisements

Once again thanks Hannibal for the explanation as no one else could, If I have further questions I will send it in message form or ASK A JEW thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2015, 12:43 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,029,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by perry335654 View Post
Dick is the shortened name for Richard, you're unraveling here anybody with that name knows that.
No...You know very well how you meant it...Don't be coy...

Old 10-23-2015, 12:44 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,029,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by perry335654 View Post
Yea, love all of your wonderful answers Uh! Nope.
Just because you may be too ignorant to understand them, this is not my problem...Maybe if I put them on a six year olds level, there might be a chance that you will understand them...

Old 10-23-2015, 04:39 PM

23,148 posts, read 10,445,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livelystone View Post
It is interesting and I can see some parallels because IMO seals being broken is the unveiling of knowledge. For example, for the "Christ the seed in us" to mature into the fulness of Christ in us requires the seven fold knowledge of the doctrines of Christ listed in Heb.6:1-3 that if apprehended by us, and should God be willing to move us into perfection will move us into the fulness of Christ formed in us. This will be when Christ appears again as the Word made flesh for the second time on earth but in more sons than just one Son who was/is the "Tree of Life and "sower of the seed" that is the Word.

You mentioned earlier you had somethings to share about tabernacles. if you are wiling I would like to take a look at what you have
Feel free to direct message me and you will get sick of me writing.

Moses came down the mountain with a perfect law, and through a betrothal, Israel was about to become pregnant only to give birth to a son of God, but when Moses had seen that Israel turned to other lovers in committing adultery, he went back to the mountain and got something else.

Then he came down with an ark of the covenant and the ark of the covenant is only a uterus. And so while the betrothed would have given birth, they were then given a uterus to try and birth a son by themselves. The priest came once a year covered in many seeds and he was coming up to a veil of a virgin which has no door.

Temple design is that of a woman, and when you see the veil split, you are looking at a consummation and by tradition the blood and water is a testimony to a consummation. Jesus became that seed planted in the earth and the earth itself became pregnant and then the earth gave birth to it's very first son born into a brand new kingdom, a kingdom of which many sons will follow to be brethren.

Jesus had raised the seed he had been given to be a full grown man and so it is fulfilled,'' I have created a new thing in the earth, a woman will give forth a grown man.''

The virgin will give birth and Jesus was a virgin who gave birth to his own son as we will all do.

The design and the comings and goings of the temple just show what you are, and who you are. Human anatomy is represented in every point. There is 3 divisions of priest that are the 24 elders and this is your rib cage in 3 divisions. true ribs, false ribs, floating ribs.

They are also divided in two as you are.

Knowing the design and the comings and going of the tabernacle is to know thyself, and this is why Ezekiel says,'' Show them the design and the comings and goings so they maybe ashamed of their sins.

Understanding temple design leads to understanding of two lampstands.

Knowing Temple design and the comings and goings of the temple lead to a frightening truth of where we came from.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 10-23-2015 at 04:49 PM..

Old 10-23-2015, 05:13 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,806,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Jerusalem is in the control of millions of gentiles as we speaks but unless those gentiles willingly become Israel then they will not be counted on Rosh Hashanah and for ten days they will seek to die but it will be too late.

YOU are Jerusalem, are you trampling through it as a wild olive tree that thinks he lights the nations as that great prophet? Or have you willingly accepted the 7 feasts of the Lord and the appointed days given to you to walk in?

The two witnesses are in you, and there is a third.

1 John 5

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

Again, Revelation begins in Rosh Hashanah with the sealing of all who are Israel but there are many gentiles who say they are Israel and are not.

Revelation is specifically written to a person who has had his season walking in the spring, and Revelation is showing a person how to die to the water, and to begin walking in the blood. 3 and half years are given to walking in the spring and this doesn't matter whether it takes 40 years, until you learn the feasts of God and begin trying to come up to the fall, you wont ever finish your 7 years and you wont have a chance of coming to the 8th day.

Elijah was supposed to go all the way to death but none of us want to let go of our vanity, Elijah would call down fire from heaven on everyone but Elijah is taken out of the way and a new man is born in Elisha.

What is the difference?

It is the difference between a prophet and a priest. While the Elijah in people want to call down judgments, Elisha would seek to dwell among the sons of the prophets of Israel to teach them.

But who wants to stop being Elijah?

YOU are the kingdom of heaven and that is why we are shown the design in Elijah, Moses, and Jesus.

A Prophet
A Priest
A King

God looks for those who will say,'' I am no prophet, I am a tiller of the soil.''

They stop being that vain prophet and they dig in to learn who Christ is and what his 7 feast teach, and when they have died daily, everyday and begin to sprout forth leaves, they can seek to go all the way to death in their vanity and they can come up to the wedding of Rosh Hashanah to become a new creature.

A creature who would be patient in teaching the people instead of calling judgment. Instead of letting God be just in killing all the people, Moses is a man who would stand in a breach between the people and God.

You are those two witnesses and what was written is waiting for you if you ever make it through the spring.

I mean that in general.

I don't know you.
Death in Vanity..
Solomon.
Song of Songs.
His Mantle was taken.

Psalms 111
9He has sent redemption to His people; He has ordained His covenant forever; Holy and awesome is His name. 10The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments; His praise endures forever.

Still learning about tilling the soil. Zechariah seems to be a warning.
7"And he said to the vineyard-keeper, 'Behold, for three years I have come looking for fruit on this fig tree without finding any. Cut it down! Why does it even use up the ground?' 8"And he answered and said to him, 'Let it alone, sir, for this year too, until I dig around it and put in fertilizer; 9and if it bears fruit next year, fine; but if not, cut it down.'"

Vineyard keeper?
4"Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me. 5"I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing. 6"If anyone does not abide in Me, he is thrown away as a branch and dries up; and they gather them, and cast them into the fire and they are burned.…

Yet treasures remained and are passed on.

The Seed of Promise is Christ.
14But may it never be that I would boast, except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Last edited by pinacled; 10-23-2015 at 06:15 PM..

Old 10-23-2015, 05:42 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,614,977 times
Richard, and Perry5748504530475, I love the smell of testosterone.

Old 10-23-2015, 05:44 PM

23,148 posts, read 10,445,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Death in Vanity..
Solomon.
Song of Songs.
His Mantle was taken.

Still learning about tilling the soil. Zechariah seems to be a warning.
7"And he said to the vineyard-keeper, 'Behold, for three years I have come looking for fruit on this fig tree without finding any. Cut it down! Why does it even use up the ground?' 8"And he answered and said to him, 'Let it alone, sir, for this year too, until I dig around it and put in fertilizer; 9and if it bears fruit next year, fine; but if not, cut it down.'"

Yet treasures remained and are passed on.

The Seed of Promise is Christ.
14But may it never be that I would boast, except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.
Strange, I have been studying that very scripture lately, I just looked it up last night. It's a bad omen I know it!

Old 10-23-2015, 05:54 PM

10,023 posts, read 4,963,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndpillar View Post
Who were the two witnesses of Revelation 11: I posted this question on another site, and received terrible answers, so I will try this forum, which generally has better debates.
They stand for God's faithful enduring witnesses - trees and lampstands - Rev. 11:3-4; Matthew 24:13
Those earlier faithful Christians needed endurance because ' sackcloth ' often stood for or symbolized mourning, sorrow or distress - Genesis 37:34; Job 16:15,16: Ezekiel 27:31. Those Christians proclaimed about Jesus and people rejected them.
Even as prophets of old felt rejection - Isaiah 3:8, 24-26; Jeremiah 48:37; 49:3.

John in Revelation makes reference to the 7-branched lampstand and 2 olive trees - Zechariah 4:1-3,14.
Both Zerubbabel and Joshua were blessed with God's spirit upon them - Zech. 4:6,10; 8:9
So, those two symbolic Christians having a spiritual building work to do, like us - Matthew 24:14; Acts 1:8 - would have to rely on God for strength in order to endure faithful to the end - Matthew 24:13

Old 10-23-2015, 06:20 PM

9,689 posts, read 10,015,913 times
For a discernment of revelation 11 starts out with verse 2 which said ``the court of God which is without the temple for the Jewish nation , for the measure is given to the gentiles ``, which means that this is indeed Christianity as the measure of the read like a rod is the vision of Ezekiel temple from Ezekiel 47 which the temple that God abandoned for Christianity .................. God give power to His two witness of Jesus Christ , and they will prophecy for 3 and a half years in repentance ....................Olive trees and the candlesticks from verse 4 represent the anointing of Christ for God in the earth ..........................if any one hurt them will be killed represents they are under a direct calling from God and the devil know it .... and the devil will kill the people who hurt them to discourage them .......................Power will be given to them and their prayers will be so anointed to that plagues will come by the answered prayer................... then the devil will kill them ,................ And by this their bodies will be rejected , and Christians will praise God for the Work that He did ......................then God will raise these witnesses up from the dead .................... And rejoicing in Heaven praising the Kingdom of Christ for ever and ever .................... See God warns the earth and makes a sign through Christ and is glorified See this will be similar to the prophets of the end of the Old Testament as to repent world for the end is coming

Old 10-23-2015, 07:33 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,806,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Strange, I have been studying that very scripture lately, I just looked it up last night. It's a bad omen I know it!
The thing is I see the 2 lamp stands of the Tabernacle.
I gave as much as I could considering Numbers.

How come Goats?

I Heard sacrifice your arm. Yet all the symmetry has escaped me to a point.
5 and 5.
There is this Tree that comes to mind. With so many birds.

James and John, the sons of Zebedee, came to Jesus and said to him,
"Teacher, we want you to do for us whatever we ask of you."
He replied, "What do you wish me to do for you?"
They answered him, "Grant that in your glory
we may sit one at your right and the other at your left."
Jesus said to them, "You do not know what you are asking.
Can you drink the cup that I drink
or be baptized with the baptism with which I am baptized?"
They said to him, "We can."
Jesus said to them, "The cup that I drink, you will drink,
and with the baptism with which I am baptized, you will be baptized;
but to sit at my right or at my left is not mine to give
but is for those for whom it has been prepared."
When the ten heard this, they became indignant at James and John.
Jesus summoned them and said to them,
"You know that those who are recognized as rulers over the Gentiles
lord it over them,
and their great ones make their authority over them felt.
But it shall not be so among you.
Rather, whoever wishes to be great among you will be your servant;
whoever wishes to be first among you will be the slave of all.
For the Son of Man did not come to be served
but to serve and to give his life as a ransom for many." (Mark 10:35-45)

Last edited by pinacled; 10-23-2015 at 08:05 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity