Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2015, 01:11 PM

23,162 posts, read 10,455,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
I think Adam was the guiding spirit within Pharaoh as Pharaoh rebelled just as Adam did, but Eve's spirit was in Nefertiti, his wife who succumbed to temptation when Moses tried to seduced her. This is not recorded but is in the Talmud somewhere. When Pharaoh listened to his wife then the serpent, whose spirit was in the guard of the Temple of Isis prophesized that 7 plagues would descend upon Egypt. Moses, however could not prevent the plagues just as Able wasn't able to stop Cain from bashing in his brains for offering a better sacrifice than the one the priests offered in the Temple of Isis. All this is without respect to salvation, without respect to the gifts of the Holy Spirit and without respect to the destruction of the temple in 70 AD.

I was just thinking along the same train of thought Thrill{freaky}, so you know about King Tut?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2015, 06:16 AM

17,966 posts, read 15,972,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finecognac View Post
Seeing all the suffering around the world. I am just amaze at god's cruelty. Seriously, can you find another psychopath that inspires so many killing in the world in his name?
Can you find in the Old Testament, people who are types of Christ?

Old 01-01-2016, 03:18 PM

14,884 posts, read 17,164,304 times
Thanks for sharing, Eusebius. Very informative topic. God bless.

Old 01-01-2016, 04:45 PM

598 posts, read 358,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
The two kingdoms of Ephraim and Judah become one man, but between the two kingdoms is the bosom of the Lord, '' Benjamin.'' Jerusalem is in Benjamin for good reason, and he is the only tribe in both kingdoms. Jonathon is a picture of Benjamin from the tribe of Benjamin, and he was the beloved of David who rests on David's bosom, then we see John with the same name resting in Jesus bosom, most beloved.
I was just praying before starting on reading your post, and while I was praying the verse below was put before me. Then when I came out of my bedroom where I pray first thing I do is I read where you are saying the words I am thinking…………… awesome

Ephesians 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

Old 01-01-2016, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livelystone View Post
I was just praying before starting on reading your post, and while I was praying the verse below was put before me. Then when I came out of my bedroom where I pray first thing I do is I read where you are saying the words I am thinking…………… awesome

Ephesians 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Hi Livelystone,
Ephesians 2:15 is concerning Circumcision believers and Uncircumcision Gentile believers and those two groups, in Christ, become a new humanity.

In verse 14 14 The central wall of the barrier was the so-called "soreg", a stone wall, for a partition, with inscriptions which forbade any foreigner to go in under pain of death.

That was was brought down by Christ's death. This is not about Ephraim and Judah but about the Circumcision believers and Uncircumcision believers being one in Christ.

Old 01-01-2016, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
Hi Livelystone,
Ephesians 2:15 is concerning Circumcision believers and Uncircumcision Gentile believers and those two groups, in Christ, become a new humanity.

In verse 14 14 The central wall of the barrier was the so-called "soreg", a stone wall, for a partition, with inscriptions which forbade any foreigner to go in under pain of death.

That was was brought down by Christ's death. This is not about Ephraim and Judah but about the Circumcision believers and Uncircumcision believers being one in Christ.
I was talking about out of two getting one new…….. the circumstances were irrelevant to me.

However, for your edification the partition concerned the law………. not circumcision

Eph.2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;,

Old 01-01-2016, 07:03 PM

23,162 posts, read 10,455,314 times
Quote:

Making peace between your flesh as Ephraim, and the hidden man within.

One new man, gentile in the flesh, and Jew by spirit, and if you come up to Rosh Hashanah, 7000 men die in the earthquake. These 7000 men are the 7000 reserved in Ephraim. If 7000 men die, it means they went to a symbolic death in Ephraim as the whole kingdom of Ephraim went to death.

You have become a Jew if that happens.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:22 PM

Quote:
I was talking about out of two getting one new…….. the circumstances were irrelevant to me.

However, for your edification the partition concerned the law………. not circumcision

Eph.2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;,
I didn't say the wall had to do with circumcision. It had to do with the Temple precincts.

Old 01-01-2016, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
I didn't say the wall had to do with circumcision. It had to do with the Temple precincts.
LOL, maybe next time we will have a better understanding of what the other is saying

Blessings to you and to yours

Doug
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity