Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2016, 11:40 AM

5,438 posts, read 5,947,319 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
He was but one in ignorance.
Need we any further witnesses? You're a bible hater.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2016, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Translation: Shut up woman!!
Job 2
[9] Then said his wife unto him [Job], Dost thou still retain thine integrity? curse God, and die.
[10] But he said unto her, Thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh.

Old 07-31-2016, 11:52 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,194,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Job 2
[9] Then said his wife unto him [Job], Dost thou still retain thine integrity? curse God, and die.
[10] But he said unto her, Thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh.
Such unhappiness with your fellow posters. Have you thought about a good exercise program to raise your endorphin levels? You'll feel better.

Old 07-31-2016, 11:59 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,308,641 times
Quote:
He did not realize he was one, if he did he would have repented. You have no conception of how things have evolved over the years? There's a light greater than your bible and as it continues to ascend we see more. Guess what mr Graham? We have more light now than slaphead elijah ever had, the sad thing is we still to refuse to walk in it.

Old 07-31-2016, 12:14 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,865,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Have you thought about a good exercise program to raise your endorphin levels? You'll feel better.
...or an over-ripe honeydew melon!

Old 07-31-2016, 01:25 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,235,302 times
Quote:
Gosh, you type it as if it is a bad thing..

God does NOT live in the pages of the bible.

Jesus is NOT to be found between those luxurious leather covers.

"Salvation" is not LEARNED.

Redemption cannot be STUDIED

God's mercy is not given to those who separate themselves from the world

God's COMPASSION is GIVEN FREELY, without OBLIGATION

Old 07-31-2016, 01:31 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,619,090 times
Quote:
You have the spirit of Jezebel.

That's it? I have a Jezebel spirit? Why thank you brother. I happened to like the alleged "bad girls" of the Bible. I think they are interesting, and I would love to share a Cosmo with every one of them. That includes Mary. She had sex before marriage. Quite the rebel, that one.

I think Jezebel was more the creation of men such as yourself who are not having sex.

These men hold women responsible for their own failures.

These men never take responsibility for their behavior.

You are an expert in the Jezebel spririt, eh? ahahahahahaha

No. You cannot possibly understand any woman since you do not have a relationship with one. You are a single male. That means you are not in an intimate relationship with any one.

I will just bet the Jezebel story is dog-eared in your bible. She stirs you. I will just bet you look at her pictures on the internet with interest and... well... pleasure.

If I carry her spirit..... OMG that means must I stir you, too. ahahahahahahaha. wink: wink. Don't deny it, brother.

hahahahahaha I am amused, brother. Okay, I admit it does not take much.

Old 07-31-2016, 01:42 PM

She's proud to be a jezebel; now we know what we're dealing with. God despised her.

Old 07-31-2016, 01:46 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,308,641 times
Quote:
She's proud to be a jezebel; now we know what we're dealing with. God despised her.
Judgement with mercy or without shapes us

Old 07-31-2016, 01:47 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,619,090 times
Quote:
God does not despise anyone. God loves me, and I love you. That is what you are dealing with, brother.
There is no escaping that fact.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity