Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2016, 10:46 AM

2,672 posts, read 2,235,752 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
...Christianity is Anti-Jew (Anti-G-d's Chosen) and it is Christianity that is actually the beast and Revelations was written to actually warn Christians of the future room that they will incur because it will be the Christians who go to war against G-d's Chosen people, the Jews?...In other words...What if folks have it all wrong, backwards?...
What was Abraham? A Jew or a Christian? What was Noah?

In Christ, believing Gentiles are "in-grafted" into the seed of Abraham and become inheritors of the promise, whether or not Jews or Christian individuals or sects accept that as true or not. In other words "replacement theology" is anti-biblical. As the apostle Paul said, "There is now neither Jew or Gentile...." all are united in Christ.

The people who will go to war against God's Chosen are the deceived children of Satan. It doesn't matter what "labels" they attach to each other or themselves here on Earth. In God's eyes, they have the spirit of the anti-christ.

There are only two sides in this ancient conflict. And God determines the dividing line.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2016, 11:05 AM

23,161 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Led Zeppelin View Post

In Christ, believing Gentiles are "in-grafted" into the seed of Abraham and become inheritors of the promise, whether or not Jews or Christian individuals or sects accept that as true or not. In other words "replacement theology" is anti-biblical. As the apostle Paul said, "There is now neither Jew or Gentile...." all are united in Christ.

The people who will go to war against God's Chosen are the deceived children of Satan. It doesn't matter what "labels" they attach to each other or themselves here on Earth. In God's eyes, they have the spirit of the anti-christ.

There are only two sides in this ancient conflict. And God determines the dividing line.

No, Paul quotes the scripture in how gentiles are grafted through a promise to the ten lost tribes that after they became gentiles, God would bring them a redeeming marriage and that's exactly why Jesus came as a bridegroom to gentiles in order to redeem them into Israel.

A gentile must return as Ephraim must return or he has no covenant and the covenant is only for Ephraim and Judah. Gentiles converted to Judaism under the promise to Joseph's sons being redeemed through a marriage and that's why John was sent out as a friend of the bridegroom.

A gentile has an opportunity to come repenting and then to be made one man with Jews, co heirs, they don't replace Jews, and just because you say,'' Jesus, Jesus,'' doesn't mean anything. God didn't do away with Jew and Gentile, he made a way for gentiles to be grafted into Israel but if they remain gentiles in their old Pagan religion, they remain gentiles.

Jesus brought a covenant for Ephraim and Judah to make them one man, but the gentiles called the covenant a strange thing and they left Judah, they left Jerusalem, they created their own worship system apart from God and they sit in they temples speaking against everything that is called of God or that is worshipped in his Sabbaths and his feasts and in his commandments.

There was no difference in Jew and gentile when the gentile converted to the religion of God but there is sure a difference now. Gentiles have a NEW religion, they didn't stay with the religion of Christ, they didn't stay with Jerusalem as their Holy place, they didn't stay with the commandments of God and not only did they abandon Judah, they began killing Judah and you think Gentiles and Jews are still the same?

You think you still have a covenant after the gentiles have broken the covenant and created their own religion where they persecute the real Jews?

Jesus brought a redeeming betrothal to gentiles who would convert to his worship system and they would be redeemed into Israel, but when those same gentiles reject all that is of Jesus, all that is of God and they teach against the commandments of God, why woulod you think you still have a covenant?

Richard is correct, revelation was written to Jews about Christianity becoming a Roman pagan religion. Revelation is written in tradition and rituals of the high Holy days of the fall with the appointed prayers of the Torah cycle and because Christianity rejected Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur and Sukkot and Shemini Atzereth, they cannot read Revelation because Revelation is just Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur over and over.

You don't have a covenant with Abraham, that promise carried to Isaac and then to Jacob. You could be a spiritual son under Isaac, that is, if you actually converted to the religion of God and the religion of God is not a guess, it is written in stone and God does not change.

Old 04-30-2016, 11:21 AM

23,161 posts, read 10,449,759 times
What did Jesus come saying of the Jews?

He came to make gentiles servants to work in the vineyards of Israel, that gentiles and the stranger would ease the pain of his people and I bet I could put a 100 scriptures about how God is coming to judge the nations on how they have treated Israel.

Here is Jesus

Isaiah 61

1The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
2To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
3To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.
4And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.

5And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.
6But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.

7For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.
8For I the LORD love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them.
9And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the LORD hath blessed.

FOR THEIR SHAME, they receive DOUBLE.

Isaiah 60

1Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
2For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
3And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
4Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side.
5Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee.
6The multitude of camels shall cover thee, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall shew forth the praises of the LORD.
7All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory.
8Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?
9Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the LORD thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee.

10And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee.

11Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.
12For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.

13The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious.
14The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.
15Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations.
16Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

THE NATION OR KINGDOM WHO WILL NOT SERVE ISRAEL SHALL BE UTTERLY WASTED.

BLESS ISRAEL AND BE BLESSED, CURSE ISRAEL AND BE CURSED.

Behold, the Lord comes on the feast of Tabernacles and those who hate and despise Judah will be standing there with eyes melting in their heads before they hit the ground.

To be against Judah is not a healthy thing, to fight against God's people and the commandments of God is fighting against God.

Zechariah 14~~~~~The second coming of Christ fulfilling the feast of Tabernacles.

1Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. 2For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. 3Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. 4And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. 5And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
6And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark: 7But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
8And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
9And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.
10All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses. 11And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

12And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

13And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the LORD shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour. 14And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance. 15And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ass, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague.

Old 04-30-2016, 12:01 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,038,751 times
Quote:

Think about what you have said....

Old 05-01-2016, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
What did Jesus come saying of the Jews?

He came to make gentiles servants to work in the vineyards of Israel, that gentiles and the stranger would ease the pain of his people and I bet I could put a 100 scriptures about how God is coming to judge the nations on how they have treated Israel.

Here is Jesus

Isaiah 61

1The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
2To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
3To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.
4And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.

5And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.
6But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.

7For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.
8For I the LORD love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them.
9And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the LORD hath blessed.

FOR THEIR SHAME, they receive DOUBLE.

Isaiah 60

1Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
2For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
3And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
4Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side.
5Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee.
6The multitude of camels shall cover thee, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall shew forth the praises of the LORD.
7All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory.
8Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?
9Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the LORD thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee.

10And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee.

11Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.
12For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.

13The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious.
14The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.
15Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations.
16Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

THE NATION OR KINGDOM WHO WILL NOT SERVE ISRAEL SHALL BE UTTERLY WASTED.

BLESS ISRAEL AND BE BLESSED, CURSE ISRAEL AND BE CURSED.

Behold, the Lord comes on the feast of Tabernacles and those who hate and despise Judah will be standing there with eyes melting in their heads before they hit the ground.

To be against Judah is not a healthy thing, to fight against God's people and the commandments of God is fighting against God.

Zechariah 14~~~~~The second coming of Christ fulfilling the feast of Tabernacles.

1Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. 2For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. 3Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. 4And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. 5And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
6And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark: 7But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
8And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
9And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.
10All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses. 11And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

12And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

13And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the LORD shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour. 14And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance. 15And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ass, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague.

Lol...That's long...

Old 05-01-2016, 03:52 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,044,653 times
Quote:
No, Paul quotes the scripture in how gentiles are grafted through a promise to the ten lost tribes that after they became gentiles, God would bring them a redeeming marriage and that's exactly why Jesus came as a bridegroom to gentiles in order to redeem them into Israel.

A gentile must return as Ephraim must return or he has no covenant and the covenant is only for Ephraim and Judah. Gentiles converted to Judaism under the promise to Joseph's sons being redeemed through a marriage and that's why John was sent out as a friend of the bridegroom.

A gentile has an opportunity to come repenting and then to be made one man with Jews, co heirs, they don't replace Jews, and just because you say,'' Jesus, Jesus,'' doesn't mean anything. God didn't do away with Jew and Gentile, he made a way for gentiles to be grafted into Israel but if they remain gentiles in their old Pagan religion, they remain gentiles.

Jesus brought a covenant for Ephraim and Judah to make them one man, but the gentiles called the covenant a strange thing and they left Judah, they left Jerusalem, they created their own worship system apart from God and they sit in they temples speaking against everything that is called of God or that is worshipped in his Sabbaths and his feasts and in his commandments.

There was no difference in Jew and gentile when the gentile converted to the religion of God but there is sure a difference now. Gentiles have a NEW religion, they didn't stay with the religion of Christ, they didn't stay with Jerusalem as their Holy place, they didn't stay with the commandments of God and not only did they abandon Judah, they began killing Judah and you think Gentiles and Jews are still the same?

You think you still have a covenant after the gentiles have broken the covenant and created their own religion where they persecute the real Jews?

Jesus brought a redeeming betrothal to gentiles who would convert to his worship system and they would be redeemed into Israel, but when those same gentiles reject all that is of Jesus, all that is of God and they teach against the commandments of God, why woulod you think you still have a covenant?

Richard is correct, revelation was written to Jews about Christianity becoming a Roman pagan religion. Revelation is written in tradition and rituals of the high Holy days of the fall with the appointed prayers of the Torah cycle and because Christianity rejected Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur and Sukkot and Shemini Atzereth, they cannot read Revelation because Revelation is just Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur over and over.

You don't have a covenant with Abraham, that promise carried to Isaac and then to Jacob. You could be a spiritual son under Isaac, that is, if you actually converted to the religion of God and the religion of God is not a guess, it is written in stone and God does not change.

Hardly anybody wants to hear it because the thing has roots nearly 2000 years old and deep, but it's the truth. Peace

Old 05-02-2016, 04:27 PM

Quote:
No, Paul quotes the scripture in how gentiles are grafted through a promise to the ten lost tribes that after they became gentiles, God would bring them a redeeming marriage and that's exactly why Jesus came as a bridegroom to gentiles in order to redeem them into Israel.....

Are you not understanding what I'm talking about? Of course gentiles who reject Jesus are not ingrafted - just as Jews who reject gentiles are not part of the promise. You're just looking at labels applied by men.... God looks at the heart.

There are those who believed without seeing, and those who believed after they saw, according to Scripture. Belief in God's promise as he defines belief is what makes the believer an ingrafted branch. You keep generalizing a whole group of people, when you should be looking at it as an individual thing.

Old 05-02-2016, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Think about what you have said....

Okay. It's sound doctrine per the teachings of Jesus. Nothing unusual.

Old 05-02-2016, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Okay. It's sound doctrine per the teachings of Jesus. Nothing unusual.
Hmmm...Is it really?....

Old 05-02-2016, 08:13 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,636,718 times
Quote:
...Christianity is Anti-Jew (Anti-G-d's Chosen) and it is Christianity that is actually the beast and Revelations was written to actually warn Christians of the future room that they will incur because it will be the Christians who go to war against G-d's Chosen people, the Jews?...In other words...What if folks have it all wrong, backwards?...
I believe it's whoever will rebuild the Jewish temple. Either the Beast or False Prophet
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity