Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2016, 02:59 AM

9,690 posts, read 10,020,758 times

Advertisements

Best to make sure you get the Baptism of Holy Spirit , and then develop the gifts , like the authority of the believer where you through Jesus will put the demons out , who are the liars who bring doubt about God . .....See we bind the demons and caste them down with Jesus and we loose spiritual wickedness in high places and bind them up and caste them down and we also bind up powers of darkness and cast them down , ....... as these prayers which will free believer up to where unbelievers will never go and bring spiritual liberty for Jesus in your life ....... See Jesus needs believers to pray these as He will never cleanse believers without their prayers in authority
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2016, 04:13 AM

1,419 posts, read 1,048,739 times
Go directly to Jesus Christ in prayer, He will hear you and guide you so much better than any human being by His Holy Spirit in all truth. This forum will just add to your confusion because I am sad to say, many don't know the Lord and are like the blind leading the blind and I don't want you to fall into a ditch with them..

Matthew 15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Matthew 11:28-30 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Old 05-12-2016, 04:45 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,046,109 times
Southern Boy, first of all, you came to exactly the WRONG board. This board is filled with atheists who only seek to infect you with their own doubt, unbelief, and hardness of heart. This is not a place for young believers. For your sake, find another board, where you can be strengthened in the faith. This is not it.

Second, continue to renew your mind with the washing of the Word. He is the only one who changes man from the inside out, all others seek to change man from the outside in and it's a labor of foolishness.

When you have the Word in you, He will speak to your heart, and initially until you learn to hear the still small voice and recognize it, it will only be bringing scripture to your mind because without it, you have no witness to compare the voice you hear, to. Blessings to you in your walk.....Peace

Old 05-12-2016, 04:56 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,605,673 times
Maybe jesus-god wants nothing to do with you and is using its free will to harden your heart.

Plenty of documented accounts of it doing that.

Just saying. Welcome to the club.

Old 05-12-2016, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
Maybe jesus-god wants nothing to do with you and is using its free will to harden your heart.

Plenty of documented accounts of it doing that.

Just saying. Welcome to the club.

Pharoah first hardened his own heart, before He gave him the desires of his heart, ie. to be hardened. You reap what you sow. Peace

Old 05-12-2016, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Pharoah first hardened his own heart, before He gave him the desires of his heart, ie. to be hardened. You reap what you sow. Peace
You got this as wrong as you did believing Adam ate from the tree of life. Remember me schooling you on that?

Exodus 7English Standard Version (ESV)

Moses and Aaron Before Pharaoh
7 And the Lord said to Moses, “See, I have made you like God to Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron shall be your prophet. 2 You shall speak all that I command you, and your brother Aaron shall tell Pharaoh to let the people of Israel go out of his land. 3 But I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and though I multiply my signs and wonders in the land of Egypt, 4 Pharaoh will not listen to you

Old 05-12-2016, 12:41 PM

Again, you reap what you sow, and his heart was already hard, he was cruel taskmaster.

And I think you got the wrong person in mind, I don't recall saying anything about Adam eating of the tree of life. Peace

Old 05-12-2016, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Again, you reap what you sow, and his heart was already hard, he was cruel taskmaster.

And I think you got the wrong person in mind, I don't recall saying anything about Adam eating of the tree of life. Peace
Apologies, my bad

his heart was hardened by the creator of everything. Your book clearly says that.

It doesn't say even thought his heart was already hardened, god made it harder.

Old 05-12-2016, 12:46 PM

No, but if you look at the PRINCIPLE, you can clearly see it being worked out. That's my point. No problem on the mistaken identity. Peace

Old 05-12-2016, 12:55 PM

Quote:
No, but if you look at the PRINCIPLE, you can clearly see it being worked out. That's my point. No problem on the mistaken identity. Peace
The principal?

Why did God alow his chosen to be slaves in the first place?

Before becoming slaves, why didn't god do something then and not wait so long?

Why is your god hardening so many hearts these days?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity