Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2016, 02:07 PM

4,765 posts, read 1,995,969 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by maat55 View Post
We're the irrational? You are the one promoting a fairytale with no evidence. Just how rational is ET, talking donkey, splitting a sea, blood sacrifices, the full story of Lot? We're irrational, good grief.
Tell you what. You refute what you originally mocked or admit you can't. Then I will discuss the above with you. My prophecy hat is still working.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2016, 02:08 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,189,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
Perhaps I'm wrong...but aren't you the one that claims God and you are old buds? We aren't the ones that are claiming God speaks to us.
Are those bad things? Hmmm...Only a fundamentalist would think those are bad things.

Which is reason #236,127 I am grateful I am not a fundamentalist.

p.s. Since you obviously have a problem knowing who's who on this forum, I would suggest taking notes. And write down everything Ronkon says. She and God are old friends and you could learn a LOT from her.

Old 08-25-2016, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
No.

Prove Satan exists outside of your book of fairytales.
Prove what you originally mocked or admit you can't. Only then will I discuss anything else with you. My prophecy hat is still working.

Old 08-25-2016, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Oh boy. A finger shaking from the guy who makes a big deal out of being a Christian pastor while he mocks and insults LGBTQ.

How precious.
How has he insulted lsbians and homosexuals?

Old 08-25-2016, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Hypocrisy, thy name is Fundamentalist.

Lack of knowledge and good manners, thy name is secular fundamentalist.

Old 08-25-2016, 02:16 PM

2,186 posts, read 1,172,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega2xx View Post
You are half right which is more than usual. God does allow Satan to lie, but he only deceives his children, not God's.
Actually, I'm all wrong on this. There is no Proof Satan or God exists. I can honestly say I have no proof they don't exist. Can you honestly say you "have" proof they do exist?

Old 08-25-2016, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
Others here do not want good discussions they just have fun making fun of God, His word and His believers.
How sad. You can't have a good discussion about God or Christianity or the Bible because you are completely ignorant on those subjects. Anyone who thinks mocking other is fun is far more worse off than I imagined.

All your mocking does is point to your inability to act like an adult. It reminds me of the playground in the third grade.

When I was a child, I used to like a child I used to speak like a child, think like a child. reason like a child; when I became a man, I did away with childish things---I Cor 13:11

Now mock that.

Old 08-25-2016, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
The hypocrisy created by religious extremism is easily exposed. One need only to flick on a light. Whoever invents Internet Raid will make a fortune.
I seriously doubt if you are capable of recognizing religious extremism.

Old 08-25-2016, 02:28 PM

2,186 posts, read 1,172,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega2xx View Post
How sad. You can't have a good discussion about God or Christianity or the Bible because you are completely ignorant on those subjects. Anyone who thinks mocking other is fun is far more worse off than I imagined.

All your mocking does is point to your inability to act like an adult. It reminds me of the playground in the third grade.

When I was a child, I used to like a child I used to speak like a child, think like a child. reason like a child; when I became a man, I did away with childish things---I Cor 13:11

Now mock that.
Lol, good job.

Old 08-25-2016, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maat55 View Post
So, for God to give us freewill he had to send his evil pitbull on us, made us prone to sinning, then he hides in the heavens giving us no proof he exists save a book that defies reason and science and expects us to not anger him? Now, is this rational?
Since your post is all false, I will let you guess what is irrational.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity