Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2017, 04:05 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,354,085 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Wow!...Frank E. Parretti look out!...

And they KNEW where the cameras were...Not that they could be invisible to the cameras, but they KNEW where they were in order to avoid them so they wouldn't be captured on camera...WOW!...
I know, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2017, 04:11 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,354,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanokh View Post
I know right, the problem he is having is so easy and clear cut, just a bad trip with hallucinations, give it a few days and it'll blow over. On the other hand, the real mystery that is boggling our minds is however he got on this forum to ask for our advice..
What do you believe, Watson, was it a scam to pull your chain?
Something that was drug induced, or possibly that of witchcraft?

Old 01-02-2017, 04:17 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,026,116 times
Party Drugs, Ecstasy and Hallucinogens - What Parents Should Know

Ketamine
(Special K, baby food)
Ketamine is also a drug that is available at clubs and raves and has been reported in cases of sexual assault. It is a relative ofPCPand has been used as an anesthetic in medical and veterinary practice. The drug is found in the form of capsules, powder, crystals and solutions.* Effects include temporary amnesia and hallucinations which may be intense or terrifying, dizziness, numbness, and blurred vision.* The person may feel sleepy, withdrawn, or confused.* They may experience “disassociation”, feeling as though the mind is separated from the body.

Psylocynbin/Mushrooms
(magic mushrooms, shrooms, shroomies)
This drug usually comes in a form of dried mushrooms which are swallowed. However, it also can come as a powder in capsules. The powder can be sniffed, smoked, injected or mixed with liquid, such as juice, and swallowed.

PCP
PCP comes in the form of a white or coloured crystal or powder or tablet. It is usually mixed with tobacco or marijuana and smoked. Effects can last as long as two weeks. Users can become violent.

Salvia Divinorum
(magic mint,SallyD, salvia)
This is a form of sage from the mint family.* Despite being restricted from being sold in stores, it is available for purchase online or in drug paraphernalia or “head shops”.* The leaves are chewed or made into a juice or dried and smoked.* The effects of this drug include hallucinations, out-of-body experiences, loss of consciousness and memory, and lack of physical coordination.* Very little is known about the long term effects of this drug.
Jimson Weed
(stinkweed, locoweed, Angel’s Trumpet, Datura)
This is a legal, but poisonous plant that grows wild and in many gardens in southern Canada.* Users can eat the seeds, brew the leaves as a tea, or smoke the dried leaves to experience the hallucinogenic and euphoric effects.* The plant, however, has caused poisoning and even death in animals and humans.

Crystal Meth and Demon Hallucinations?

First off, we do not believe in crystal meth-induced hallucinations. That's right, we don't. We do believe other drugs cause hallucinations but crystal meth actually causes your eyes to be opened to an evil and invisible realm. Let us tell you why we think this to be true and lets see if you agree or not.
On crystal meth, people will commonly report seeing shadowy figures, blurry faces, tall men in dark cloaks appearing and disappearing quickly with a small flash. Animals seem to pay extra attention to you when you're high on crystal meth. Dogs and other family pets seem to bark at nothing or shy away from areas of your home as if in fear, lifting their nose in the air and whining as if trying to point to someone or something. People also report seeing aliens, UFO's and other strange creatures. The list goes on. - The Truth About Crystal Meth, Witchcraft And Demons

Old 01-02-2017, 04:24 PM

15,864 posts, read 6,320,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
[url=http://parentactionondrugs.org/alcohol-drugs/party-drugs-ecstasy-and-hallucinogens/]

First off, we do not believe in crystal meth-induced hallucinations. That's right, we don't. We do believe other drugs cause hallucinations but crystal meth actually causes your eyes to be opened to an evil and invisible realm. Let us tell you why we think this to be true and lets see if you agree or not.
On crystal meth, people will commonly report seeing shadowy figures, blurry faces, tall men in dark cloaks appearing and disappearing quickly with a small flash. Animals seem to pay extra attention to you when you're high on crystal meth. Dogs and other family pets seem to bark at nothing or shy away from areas of your home as if in fear, lifting their nose in the air and whining as if trying to point to someone or something. People also report seeing aliens, UFO's and other strange creatures. The list goes on. - The Truth About Crystal Meth, Witchcraft And Demons
Seems legit battery acid and all

Old 01-02-2017, 04:29 PM

9,689 posts, read 10,014,164 times
Actually Jesus is the only one who can deliver people from demons , so you need to go and find a Christian believer who exercises the gifts of the Holy Spirit and repent to Jesus as there is No deliverance for people who deny Christ and His judgment , and ask for prayer through these Christians ....... witches to the understanding from God is rebellion against the will of God and His faith and purpose

Old 01-02-2017, 04:35 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,614,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanokh View Post
I know right, the problem he is having is so easy and clear cut, just a bad trip with hallucinations, give it a few days and it'll blow over. On the other hand, the real mystery that is boggling our minds is however he got on this forum to ask for our advice..
No one should be making any decisions when under the influence. It is sound advice.

Old 01-02-2017, 04:52 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,506,148 times
Moderator cut: reminder

Guys you are veering off topic..just answer the op, please.

The topic is not politics, the Torah, sinful dancing etc, etc.

Old 01-02-2017, 05:09 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,441,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lay_low07 View Post
I don't need to be judged or criticized, please at least not by random people. I need help, really. Guidance. I know most of you will not believe, and I don't wait for you all to do. I know what I saw, and I believe what my instinct and my own eyes tell me. These people which I call demons and witches were there. They had a different sight then the others. Their eyes seemed diabolic, but as strong as they could've been. When I would look directly into their eyes, they would look down or away, as if they were trying to hide. It seemed as if they knew I could see them, as if they were revealed when I looked them in the eyes. Please if you can help, help me. That's is all I'm asking for. Thanks for the inboxes guys, it has really helped knowing I'm not alone, but it says I have reached the maximum limit I can send. I haven't quite figured these forums out, but I will mess with it until I can chat with you or send more messages. I need info. Thanks!
Sorry dude, please forgive me for being inconsiderate as it was pointed out to me, they were sure right. I will think on it better.

Old 01-02-2017, 05:10 PM

1,650 posts, read 1,115,071 times
Nobody can say for sure if this was real or not real, even the OP. It is pretty obvious he was under the influence of something like lsd, but that alone cannot for sure be the sole cause of his experience. He will probably remember this experience forever and not know what it was.

Old 01-02-2017, 05:22 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,441,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lay_low07 View Post
I know I need to repent. After what I saw, and what I can see now. I see that this is no joke, I see that this is more real than anything I have ever seen in my entire life. I'm in need of prayers and guidance. I need Jesus back in my life.

This was the point I made before in a very tasteless way, it wasn't till after I had seen things in the spirit that I began to realize that there was actually a spiritual world. The bible shows a battle in the spiritual world in one place as the army of the Lord is seen when a prophet asked that a man's eyes be opened so he could see the army of the Lord circling the prophet when the prophet was besieged by an entire army and the prophet says,'' There is more with us than there is against us.''

The prophet prayed that the eyes of the army be blinded and it is my opinion that the army of the Lord went down there into each individual and went inside them to make them blind but that is just me, the point being is that there really are spirits everywhere and if you have surrounded yourself around people controlled by their own desires, then you would also be surrounded by bad spirits who love those people, and it is said that when a person comes to God, he is appointed his own angel that he should continue in prayer that his angel speak to the father, that prayer and bugging God will actually open a door, I never been too good with prayer though. But I have seen things and when I saw them it changed me forever, especially after talking to a spirit lol. I am the resident crazy person, so you gotta take that in mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity