Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2017, 11:05 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,365,848 times

Advertisements

A difference of opinion does not make one greater than another.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2017, 11:26 AM

23,164 posts, read 10,455,314 times
[quote=n..Xuipa;48028868]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
that HE WAS the Sukkot Bull for the nations,/QUOTE] NO!
HE WILL BE when he comes at them as a white bull and thus fulfills that feast of brotherhood or brotherly LOVE . an Aleph and king of kings of the gentile nations. after he transforms all righteous people of all nations into white bulls and brothers , He then becomes the lamb again or the lion maybe if needed .. .
but the next feast to be fulfilled is those fall feasts . and Your real Messiah will come to you as a white bull of a gentile King to fulfill that feast of brotherhood and of blood covenants and of just laws and make new covenants .

Tyre: Eerie Findings in a Phoenician Grave | Al Akhbar English and a scene eerily similar too this record .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narmer_Palette
10 kings making covenants/laws of brotherhood, then they are betrayed and killed .
{Replying to X.......somehow my name got at the top when it should be x...}^^^^

People who don't know the temple and the sacrifices might not see what is happening in Ezekiel 45 because you have to be familiar with the ways of God to catch it.

Ezekiel 45
21In the first month, in the fourteenth day of the month, ye shall have the passover, a feast of seven days; unleavened bread shall be eaten. 22And upon that day shall the prince prepare for himself and for all the people of the land a bullock for a sin offering. 23And seven days of the feast he shall prepare a burnt offering to the LORD, seven bullocks and seven rams without blemish daily the seven days; and a kid of the goats daily for a sin offering. 24And he shall prepare a meat offering of an ephah for a bullock, and an ephah for a ram, and an hin of oil for an ephah.

25In the seventh month, in the fifteenth day of the month, shall he do the like in the feast of the seven days, according to the sin offering, according to the burnt offering, and according to the meat offering, and according to the oil.

What you are looking at is Jesus being all the sacrifices on Nisan 14, all the feasts are moved to Nisan 14 where Yom Kippur happens, Shavuot happens, and the sukkot bull is killed for the nations.

At no time in the history of Israel has there ever been a bull killed on Nisan 14 EXCEPT right here in Ezekiel 45.

It had never taken place until Jesus was all the sacrifices on a single day.

Verse 25, it is showing the second coming of Jesus where again, all the sacrifices take place on a single day, except this time, they happen on Tishri 15th, Jesus birthday.

Old 05-03-2017, 11:34 AM

White Bull, '' Says she.''

x.............................................
LOL, well isn't that precious, where is this white bull again?

Is that a white buffalo?

Is Charles Bronson in there too?

Old 05-03-2017, 02:26 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,808,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
And Israel is rejected as a Nation. Today it is individuals not a group.

Matthew 23:38 38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

God is not there any more and even the Nation of Israel today breaks His laws and gives away His land.

No King, since Jesus is now the only King, No Priesthood because it was wiped out when Jerusalem fell, no tribes as no Jew can prove from the official genealogy who he is, no Temple, no sacrifices, basically nothing but a name that has been rejected.
Law
Gates?
Devarim (Deuteronomy 16
Judges and officers shalt thou make thee in all thy gates, which the LORD thy God giveth thee, throughout thy tribes: and they shall judge the people with just judgment.

Prophets
Vistitation Days?
1 peter 2
Keep your conduct among the Gentiles honorable, so that when they speak against you as evildoers, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day of visitation.

Glory, Glory, Glory.

Last edited by pinacled; 05-03-2017 at 02:46 PM..

Old 05-03-2017, 02:44 PM

Quote:

Is that a white buffalo?

Sorry, I didn't mean to make fun, it just kindly tickled and struck me funny cause I love that movie with Charlie and that white Buff.

But no, I don't know of no white bull.

Old 05-03-2017, 03:04 PM

11,897 posts, read 3,703,090 times
Quote:
Sorry, I didn't mean to make fun, it just kindly tickled and struck me funny cause I love that movie with Charlie and that white Buff.

But no, I don't know of no white bull.
From previous posts I believe she is referring to the book of Enoch

Old 05-03-2017, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
From previous posts I believe she is referring to the book of Enoch
O, maybe, I don't know the book of Enoch.

Old 05-03-2017, 03:16 PM

11,897 posts, read 3,703,090 times
Quote:
O, maybe, I don't know the book of Enoch.
Me either, but she has mentioned the white bulls in other threads

Old 05-03-2017, 04:47 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,729,692 times
Quote:

Is that a white buffalo?

read the end of Enoch again ..

Old 05-03-2017, 04:49 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,808,992 times
http://www.johnpratt.com/items/docs/.../enoch_cal.gif

Something in the calendrical studies that I've yet to explore wholly.
But found some interesting simplicities.
It's dificult for me to explain without the right tools.
The 360 day count with 52 weeks is in my opinion more revealing.

But even with Pratts diagram certain numbers also align.
364/182/52weeks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity