Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2017, 07:18 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,299,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Do you know the meaning of the word "irrational"? It's when you refuse to let the facts interfere with your opinion. Be as resolute as you want, it doesn't mean you understood what I wrote. Peace
I know perfectly well what you are saying . I also know you believe the bible is a god that speaks, you don't literally say it that, but that is what you are saying . Namaste.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2017, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Do you know the meaning of the word "irrational"? It's when you refuse to let the facts interfere with your opinion. Be as resolute as you want, it doesn't mean you understood what I wrote. Peace
God is and will always be in man,he's never left him, never forsaken him, never not loved him, never stopped speaking to him. This is so hard for you to comprehend because of what you think the bible is and because you cannot see what God sees because of what you think the bible is.

Old 05-07-2017, 07:43 AM

23,164 posts, read 10,455,314 times
2 Peter
We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Old 05-07-2017, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
2 Peter
We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
Did you notice where it rises ?. Christ is the sure word of prophecy and Christ the word of God is in us. Paul said if we do not know this in experience we have failed the test.

The sun rises without fail every day within us, but the clouds of unbelief hide it from us not God. His sun shines on you no matter who you are, jew, christian, muslim, hindu and atheists.

Old 05-07-2017, 08:25 AM

23,164 posts, read 10,455,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Did you notice where it rises ?. Christ is the sure word of prophecy and Christ the word of God is in us. Paul said if we do not know this in experience we have failed the test.

The sun rises without fail every day within us, but the clouds of unbelief hide it from us not God. His sun shines on you no matter who you are, jew, christian, muslim, hindu and atheists.

I think the idea is that Christ is formed in you after much study as you are a great place of darkness, but inside you a light is growing, and when the dawn comes and the night has ended, the morning star will be inside you.

But I see Revelation speaking to the overcomers who are very rare in the churches, I don't figure that I am an overcomer but their promises are unlike the majority, the overcomers receive the reward of obtaining all the prophesies that were spoke of Jesus and these CERTAINLY include ALL the prophesies of Jesus coming down to an Earth and dying as an example to mankind upon that earth, those over comers become brethren, not wives but virgins who have raised a full grown mature son of God who follows Jesus into the kingdom. Everything appointed to Jesus by his father, those overcomers receive, just as he came to this Earth, an overcomer will go to another.

Those overcomers receive the highest award, and the promises Jesus gives them in speaking to the churches in the beginning of Revelation are all particular gifts that nobody else obtains. THEY will rule all the nations with an iron fist, and THEY are given the morning star, and I believe this means that they are given authority over an entire planet, they alone will rule an entire planet as a morning star.

The promises to the overcomers are very unique in that that are given everything that the father gave to Jesus, and the father gave an entire earth to Jesus where HE ALONE will rule all the nations.

To each overcomer is a rule, and they aren't ruling side by side, they alone, they rule every single nation, every person upon an earth as Adam was given authority and then Jesus becoming the new Adam.

Those overcomers become new Adam's just as Jesus was resurrected to become a guiding spirit within all people on an earth, an Adam is the ruling spirit in authority, and those overcomers become,'' Adams.''

Because the prophesies of to the over comer are so unique in giving one person complete authority over all nations upon an earth, it insinuates that there are a billion earths out there and that is the only thing that makes sense to me.

That God has one plan, and that plan is to multiply and expand himself. He creates a billion earths and within a billion people he puts a seed, and those billion people grow that seed and cause it to expand, and there is only one spirit.

If it is God's plan to expand himself, it wouldn't make sense to have trillions and trillions of earths for nothing. God would make trillions of earths and expand himself on every single one of them.

I believe we never stop learning, and we never stop working. I think people will die and then maybe they will become spirits that whisper into the ears of men just after mankind has evolved from apes.

At some point God comes to mankind and I believe God delegates his authority as sending sons of God to whisper in the ears of people to turn this way or that way, all in an effort to expand God.

I believe we are to learn as much as we can on this earth because what we learn is going to decide our rank in the great army of the Lord whether we be generals or soldiers, work would never end, and learning would never end.

Again, my room is full of angels looking over my shoulder because I have already went through the lot of them, and now they learn from me.

There, in the smoke they are.

1 Peter 1
it was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves but you, when they foretold the things now announced by those who preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things.

More and more come, grinning like a bunch of cur dogs getting ready for Rosh Hashanah because they know what I am going to do, and they can't wait to see the outcome when the world will realize there is a God, always looking over my shoulder.

Old 05-07-2017, 08:35 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,046,109 times
Quote:
I know perfectly well what you are saying . I also know you believe the bible is a god that speaks, you don't literally say it that, but that is what you are saying . Namaste.

Once again, you prove you DON'T know what I said. Peace

Old 05-07-2017, 08:39 AM

Quote:

That is taken out of context of the scripture AGAIN. The sure word of prophecy that is being discussed in that verse is saying that the men of old spoke not out of their own will but via the Holy Ghost, in other words it's saying that the OT is from G-d. Peace

Old 05-07-2017, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Once again, you prove you DON'T know what I said. Peace
I know what you said. The voice of God departed man at the fall, then you went on to justify the belief by muddying scriptures to make them look like they were saying the voice of God left man. Namaste.

Old 05-07-2017, 08:50 AM

Quote:
That is taken out of context of the scripture AGAIN. The sure word of prophecy that is being discussed in that verse is saying that the men of old spoke not out of their own will but via the Holy Ghost, in other words it's saying that the OT is from G-d. Peace
I have no doubt that God spoke to man, because God is man that still does not make everything you read within the scriptures God breathed. Tell me for instance how can caling fire down from heaven before Christ then no longer fine when Jesus called out James and John for it?. How can God who has always been love command to smash babies heads against the rocks?. I was not right in the head and had lost my senses when I elevated the Bible to being infallible and inerrant.

Old 05-07-2017, 08:52 AM

Quote:
I know what you said. The voice of God departed man at the fall, then you went on to justify the belief by muddying scriptures to make them look like they were saying the voice of God left man. Namaste.

I didn't muddy anything. I quote scriptures verbatim. It's not my fault they don't line up with your doctrinal ideas you have arrived at independently of the scriptures and the principles they support. Peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity