Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2017, 12:29 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,041,351 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Most people I know went to rehab, though not every one can afford to check into the Betty Ford Clinic.

The power of the HG is free. Peace

Old 07-08-2017, 12:31 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,279,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
If you're ever been used to cast a drug/sorcery spirit out of anyone, you wouldn't have to ask. Peace
In other words you are against so you demonize it. Misuse of anything will cause issues. Look what the misuse religious fundamentalists of all persuasions have caused. Untold lives that are under condemnation of their own religions, and you are calling someone who likes a little Ghanga a sorcerer. You need to go back to the drawing table.

Anyway, the question was, How ?. How is it doing what you said in your previous post

Old 07-08-2017, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
In other words you are against so you demonize it. Misuse of anything will cause issues. Look what the misuse religious fundamentalists of all persuasions have caused. Untold lives that are under condemnation of their own religions, and you are calling someone who likes a little Ghanga a sorcerer. You need to go back to the drawing table.

Anyway, the question was, How ?. How is it doing what you said in your previous post

Getting high, is the issue, have you forgotten THAT? Altered states of consciousness are used the world over by shamans to invite demonic entities to interact with them. It's magic 101. You need to go back to the drawing table, the one with book that is truth and no lie, on it. Remember it's the SPIRIT behind the thing, we should be looking at. What spirit do YOU think is behind it? Peace

Old 07-08-2017, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Getting high, is the issue, have you forgotten THAT? Altered states of consciousness are used the world over by shamans to invite demonic entities to interact with them. It's magic 101. You need to go back to the drawing table, the one with book that is truth and no lie, on it. Remember it's the SPIRIT behind the thing, we should be looking at. What spirit do YOU think is behind it? Peace
The question was how is doing what you stated in your previous paint, causing a break down in society . Getting high is not the answer, unless you want to explain how getting high does what you have stated in your previous post. We are all high on something don't kid yourself. Please answer the question how smoking weed is causing a break down in society, there are far more menaces out there, so come on in your own words, rather than I believe this and I believe that, back up what you are saying.

Old 07-08-2017, 01:03 PM

Quote:
The question was how is doing what you stated in your previous paint, causing a break down in society . Getting high is not the answer, unless you want to explain how getting high does what you have stated in your previous post. We are all high on something don't kid yourself. Please answer the question how smoking weed is causing a break down in society, there are far more menaces out there, so come on in your own words, rather than I believe this and I believe that, back up what you are saying.

If you can separate what you believe from the word of G-d revealed to you, then it's not been made life in you AS YOU, BECOME YOU. Maybe you can, but I can't. We're talking SPIRITUAL principles here, and adding to your darkness is NEVER a good idea, and so therefore A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE adding to their darkness, is an even worse idea, and constitutes a breakdown in society, even if a more subtle one. But then the serpent was/is the most subtle of all the beasts of the field, isn't it? Watch out for the little foxes that spoil the vine. We're supposed to be helping to build His kingdom, not our own. Peace

Old 07-08-2017, 01:06 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,174,182 times
Quote:
To me, it just showcases the breakdown of society and the encroaching darkness coming over the earth and it's peoples, as prophesied. Peace
LOL. Peace out, man.

Old 07-08-2017, 01:06 PM

Quote:
If you can separate what you believe from the word of G-d revealed to you, then it's not been made life in you AS YOU, BECOME YOU. Maybe you can, but I can't. We're talking SPIRITUAL principles here, and adding to your darkness is NEVER a good idea, and so therefore A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE adding to their darkness, is an even worse idea, and constitutes a breakdown in society, even if a more subtle one. But then the serpent was/is the most subtle of all the beasts of the field, isn't it? Watch out for the little foxes that spoil the vine. Peace
I am not asking about what your beliefs are, I am asking you what evidence do you have that marijuana use is causing a break down on society.

Old 07-08-2017, 01:09 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,174,182 times
Quote:
You are more afraid of more (imaginary) things than any believer I've come across.

I hope you get well one day.

Old 07-08-2017, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
LOL. Peace out, man.

Ah, yes, but not as the world offers peace..... Peace

Old 07-08-2017, 01:12 PM

Quote:
I am not asking about what your beliefs are, I am asking you what evidence do you have that marijuana use is causing a break down on society.

And I gave it to you. But spiritual principles have no meaning or value to you, so you, at best, glossed over it. Peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity