Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2015, 11:07 PM

2,201 posts, read 1,877,431 times

Advertisements

There are many good Christian Networks God TV., CTN, TBN DayStar, CBN 3ARN, Church ,EWTN and more. Some of my favorite ministers I have listed . Who do you follow ? Most love Billy Graham Always ignore those who criticize our men and women of God. We are all imperfect! Make YOUR List!!!! In Yesuha!
Rabbi Kirt Schneider
James Robinson/Betty
William Forstchen
Paula White
Joyce Meyers
Joseph Prince
Joel Osteen/Victoria
Franklin Graham
Rick Warren
Kenneth Price/Fred
Jim Bakker/Lori
Jonathan Bernis
Sid Roth
Beth Moore
Toni Birkhead
Joel Richardson
Joel Rosenberg
Jonathan Cahn.
Thomas Horn/Chris Putman
Dr. C Stanley
Carl Gallups
Mark Biltz
Bill Johnson
David Jeremiah
T.J Jakes
Jack Van Impi/Rexella

The late:
Derck Prince
David Wilkerson
John Paul Jackson
Grant Jefferies

Last edited by openmike; 06-20-2015 at 12:36 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2015, 03:46 AM

9,691 posts, read 10,024,985 times
I do not follow any of these ministries , and some of these confess that they hate Christians on a regular basis , .... The one I could listen to is Benny Hinn and millions of dollars Peter Popoff

Old 06-20-2015, 07:46 AM

3,737 posts, read 2,566,784 times
A couple times a year, in the course of flipping channels, I'll stop and watch CBN's The 700 Club. I like the way it's formatted.. some news, some inspiring personal testimonials, combined with Robertson (or his son, etc) doing some preaching & praying.
Been on the air forever, so it must continue to impact and entertain people.

Old 06-20-2015, 08:14 AM

12,392 posts, read 8,161,837 times
For years my only church was Dennis Prager and Touched by an Angel. While I didn't like Roma Downey's The Bible and wished that the producers of Kings got to handle another Bible story I am really enjoying Downey's A.D.

Old 06-20-2015, 08:52 AM

Yes guys I forgot Benny Hinn who has brought Jesus to millions and millions albeit flamboyantly . A great man of God. Dennis Prager is our radio favorite . You guys are spot on! Sorry Benny! We love the Jim Baker Show and Lori as christian peppers ( survivalists) as he gets all the top preachers on in the world today , We buy much of our survival food from Jim and Lori. We love their 5 adopted kids and co-host Zach an extremely versed bible student. Rabbi Jonathan (messianic) is my real go to guy these days. So many good end-times prep dudes and dudesses.

Last edited by openmike; 06-20-2015 at 09:35 AM..

Old 06-20-2015, 09:02 AM

Oops a big my bad!...Rick Joyner! Geez!

Last edited by openmike; 06-20-2015 at 09:36 AM..

Old 06-20-2015, 12:42 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,235,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
Yes guys I forgot Benny Hinn who has brought Jesus to millions and millions albeit flamboyantly . A great man of God. Dennis Prager is our radio favorite . You guys are spot on! Sorry Benny! We love the Jim Baker Show and Lori as christian peppers ( survivalists) as he gets all the top preachers on in the world today , We buy much of our survival food from Jim and Lori. We love their 5 adopted kids and co-host Zach an extremely versed bible student. Rabbi Jonathan (messianic) is my real go to guy these days. So many good end-times prep dudes and dudesses.
DO you mean Benny Hill?

Old 06-20-2015, 02:35 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,201,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
There are many good Christian Networks God TV., CTN, TBN DayStar, CBN 3ARN, Church ,EWTN and more. Some of my favorite ministers I have listed . Who do you follow ? Most love Billy Graham Always ignore those who criticize our men and women of God. We are all imperfect! Make YOUR List!!!! In Yesuha!
Rabbi Kirt Schneider
James Robinson/Betty
William Forstchen
Paula White
Joyce Meyers
Joseph Prince
Joel Osteen/Victoria
Franklin Graham
Rick Warren
Kenneth Price/Fred
Jim Bakker/Lori
Jonathan Bernis
Sid Roth
Beth Moore
Toni Birkhead
Joel Richardson
Joel Rosenberg
Jonathan Cahn.
Thomas Horn/Chris Putman
Dr. C Stanley
Carl Gallups
Mark Biltz
Bill Johnson
David Jeremiah
T.J Jakes
Jack Van Impi/Rexella

The late:
Derck Prince
David Wilkerson
John Paul Jackson
Grant Jefferies
That's like a who's who of false teachers! I counted 3 of them that I would trust...but the list is really muddled. Admittedly though, there are a few that I'm just not familiar with.

Honestly though? After looking at that list, it's not hard to understand why many atheists think Christianity is dumb...if their only exposure to it is that cast of characters.

Old 06-20-2015, 02:37 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,201,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
DO you mean Benny Hill?
He might as well be Benny Hill. But no....Benny Hinn is Mr. "Bodies hit the floor" (go search youtube for it).

Old 06-20-2015, 10:20 PM

1,320 posts, read 1,536,155 times
I don't follow any of them. But early in my Christian life I learned a lot from Joyce Meyer. God brought her through a lot and she had some very practical teachings. I have also learned from Derek Prince and very much enjoyed seeing him in person. He was an intellectual, a scholar and a man of God. I also like to hear what Rick Joyner has to say. Because of him I am reading The Practice of the Presence of God by Brother Lawrence. I go to Sid Roth's archives occasionally and watch what looks good. I also like Mahesh Chavda. Long story short, he prayed for me once a number of years ago, and God immediately removed my nicotine addiction. Haven't had or wanted a cigarette since.

There are a number of streams in the Body of Christ. Be careful who you label "false."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity